Entry 151-155

Strayed

28.04.2015

I told Kai about all the things Deerface was doing, and he told me that he will try to settle it. Well, he better settle it because if he doesn't, I will personally kill that creep myself.

I specially bought metal blocks to place at the bottom of the door and I placed a chair on that metal block to ensure that he will not be able to slot anything in through the gap. Hwajae was confused to why I was barricading the door, but one word was enough to explain everything, and that word was “Luhan”.

I was relieved when I didn't find any notes slipped in, but I almost fell off the few steps outside our house when I noticed a note saying “Nice try” stuck to the outer face of our front door.

That is the last straw.

I marched to their dorm, wielding a knife. With murderous eyes, I pointed the knife at Deerface and threatened that if he ever left notes at our doorstep again, I will not hesitate to use the weapon on him.

Okay I was just kidding, though I was playing that scenario in my head.

I went for sending him a note with a death threat on it, hoping it will work. Which did. Well, for a few days at least.


05.05.2015

Hwajae's been telling me about this new friend she made recently, and she was lamenting on how she didn't get to know her earlier in the term. I think her name is Aeri or something. Apparently they were in the same class, only that none of them spoke to each other until a few days ago, when they were assigned partners to create a dance routine. Hah, if her friend found out that she was dating a trainee idol, I think she will bring upon a tsunami of questions, since I heard that she was a fan of K-pop in general.

Well, since Kai is already in the topic, I haven't seen him for a week now, and neither did Hwajae. I guess he's practising really hard in time for his debut. It should be around some time nearing the end of next year, I think.

Anyway, our professor mentioned to us that the top five percent of the cohort (of the course I’m taking) will get to experience a full internship with an affiliated company in our second year. And whoever wins the project given by the company will most likely clinch a pretty high position in the company, which means the winner will be able to secure a job there after he or she graduates. I hope I will have the chance of experiencing the internship, even if I don't win the project. That just means I have to work my off this year to squeeze into the top twenty positions then.


12.05.2015

Baekhyun came around to visit us, and when he found out that Hwajae was attending the same university as he did before, he immediately started blabbering about the tips to survive university life. Those tips were only applicable to Hwajae though, since I attend lessons at another school.

Through our conversations, I somehow sensed that he may have gotten himself attached, but when I asked (or rather teased) him about it, he went all mum and only blushed slightly. This is a sign, it’s so obvious! It is either he already has a girlfriend and feels shy speaking about it, or he has a crush on a girl. You could just see it from the way he reacted!

He left earlier because of our incessant pestering (actually I will leave too if someone kept teasing me about my crush), but Hwajae and I simply exchanged knowing looks before sending him out the door.

We are definitely sure that he’s in love, there is even a bounce in his step when he skipped merrily away from our apartment!


19.05.2015

It had been raining all week, and we only realised that we didn't have any umbrellas at home on the first day of the rains. A kind soul left two umbrellas on our doorstep though, my initial thought was that it was probably Kai (because he was aware we didn't have umbrellas) or Baozi (because he’s such a caring neighbour). However, when I mentioned it to Kai, he looked confused and told us that he hadn’t been going back since two weeks ago. And when I attempted to thank Baozi, he quickly shook his head and said it wasn't him.

Who could it be then? I can’t think of anyone else…

Maybe Baekhyun? But he left last week.

How about Lay? But he would’ve told me if he was visiting.

Oh my god, don't tell me it was him

If it was really him, I will turn those umbrellas into murder weapons so I can use it against him.

Though the act was sweet, I have to admit. (And also extremely creepy.)


26.05.2015

I murdered Deerface. You can arrest me now.

Haha just kidding, but seriously, that thought had crossed my mind so many times I lost count. I even wrote a list of ways I could kill him, starting with the generic stabbing to the disturbing dismemberment of his body. (Okay this is too much information.)

That guy disturbs me to the core and I can't take much more of his pestering. Right now, only one of us lives, period. I will make his life a living hell, starting today.

Anyway, enough about him, I've been spending a lot of time with Raejin and Tao recently, and I was accidentally caught in an awkward situation with them. They were having a huge fight when we were eating dinner one evening. I wanted to leave, but both of them claimed that "it wasn't serious and that I should stay" in the midst of their screams and hollers. Well, there's no such thing as a perfect couple, fights are inevitable, but what's important is their ability to make up after every fight, and I'm glad they were back to being their lovey-dovey selves after two days. I hope they last long.

I wonder, if Squishy and I reconcile, how long will we actually last? Three months? Three years? Thirty years? Till our death? I don't know, I'm thinking too far ahead.


For the next ten days, I will be updating at least one chapter per day and each chapter will span about a thousand words. If I am able to write faster, I will definitely update more than one chapter per day. However, that will be pretty hard for me because I will be extremely busy for the next two weeks (what with the last of my major exams, school camps and the new internet business). Please be patient with me as I may not be able to start the sequel straight away, though I will make it possible as soon as I can.

Also, the entries are on every Tuesday and will summarise most of the things in the week. (Guess why I chose a Tuesday!)

Thanks for sticking through!

-vihyun