Entry 11-15

Strayed

13.10.2014-17.10.2014

Since I’m trying to forget Squishy, I visited the shop today, in hopes of getting to know dimple boy better. I should give him a nickname. Is dimple potato okay? Sounds funny though.

We joked around, and he told me that he was a unicorn, and that he had healing abilities. What a strange boy.


So dimple boy (I still think the original is the best) is a part-time composer. I wonder what kind of music he makes… I hope I can hear them. Or maybe I already am since those new songs could be written by him. Who knows?

I bought a mini-cupcake as a present for him too. Well, better late than never. Happy birthday, Lay.


I didn’t visit the shop today, instead I stayed in school to study one of my weaker subjects, and went straight home after that. Studying for the finals is stressful, especially if you plan to enrol in an acclaimed university.

I wonder how Squishy is doing… Aish, I probably shouldn’t think of him now.


Kai started teasing dimple boy and me because I went to the shop only to talk to him instead of purchasing a drink. I can’t help it, he’s a funny person and I like hanging out with fun people.

For once, Jongjae wasn’t bickering, which Potato-unicorn was grateful for. He told me that he had found inspiration for his recent composes from all of our interactions. I’m glad I could help someone in a way.


Okay, I take back that one I said about Jongjae not bickering, because they were squabbling again, and I was just standing there awkwardly with dimple boy. When will they ever stop?

By the way, Baekhyun contacted me and asked if I wanted to have a drink with him. I agreed, since I had nothing much to do. I told him about Squishy, and I don't know if it’s just me, but I could sense a tinge of happiness instead of pity from him. I think I’m just overthinking though.