Entry 96-100

Strayed

09.02.2015-13.02.2015

I’m going to go to Seoul next week, I can’t wait!

I wonder how the people near our rented apartment are going to be like… I hope they’re friendly.


I went around asking, and found out that only the two of us will be studying somewhere other than our hometown in the small social circle we had. Ji ae and Hyori mentioned that they were not going to university, since they were planning to take baking courses and opening a bakery in Seoul once they had everything ready. Eunmi wanted to become a chef, but has not confirmed whether she will be venturing abroad to sharpen her skills.

It’s actually kind of sad to let everyone go, especially when you’ve been close to them for a couple of years.


Kai took photos of our new rented apartment and informed us that he had already stocked the kitchen with unhealthy amounts of snacks. Aish this boy, he likes his snacks, just like Hwajae.

However, I think he also mentioned something about the air-conditioning malfunctioning. Well, better get that fixed before summer comes along.


I spent the whole day just walking around my favourite sites around the city. Somehow, wherever I went, memories of Squishy would pop into my mind involuntarily. I guess we visited too many of my favourite places that I don't even have the chance to forget.


I couldn't take it anymore so I begged Hwajae for the password to the folder of my past photos. She didn't want to give it to me at first, but gave in after I became a crying mess.

All the memories came crashing back like a wave, hitting me square in the face. I started tearing up with every picture I scrolled through and began sobbing loudly by the time I reached the 39th photo. Hell, I’m even crying as I’m writing this.

I haven’t forgotten Squishy after all this time, and I sincerely hope he hasn't forgotten me yet.

I still love you Squishy, please let me find you soon.


Okay guise, we're halfway through, and That Particular Promise will start once this ends. Heads up though, I might be spamming updates for the next few days and the week after because my exams are almost over!