Entry 146-150

Strayed

Triple update!! Read chapters 28 and 29 if you haven't!!


20.04.2015-24.04.2015

I think what Raejin and Tao did worked, because not a single soul pestered me, or my friends. I need to thank them for that. Will a meal suffice?

I really need to thank them for what they’ve done for me.


God damn it, just when I thought I finally had peace to myself, Deerface had to come and ruin it. Does he not need to practise? Kai practises till the dead of night every single day and he still thinks he’s not good enough, then why does he have the time to loiter around our house? (Okay Kai actually told me before that he had to work harder because he became a trainee the latest in the expected debut group, but that doesn't justify anything!)

I couldn't just send him away after he had already made it so obvious that he was here to pay a visit, so I invited him in unwillingly. Hwajae was quite surprised to see him, and being the great friend she was, she scooted into her room right after her eyes caught sight of said male.

I got him a glass of juice and sat him in the living room before making my way to Hwajae’s room to plead her to join us, but she wouldn't no matter how much I begged. Does she not understand my predicament??

Anyway, I went out without her and took a seat opposite of Deerface. It didn't take long for him to finish his drink, and I couldn't wait to send him out the door with a broom. I swear, I’m never going to stand in a ten-metre radius of him ever again, not after what he did again.

He set the glass down before slowly moving towards me, and with his scarily creepy voice, whispered, “You shouldn't wear exposing clothes if you don't want to attract erts.”

What the hell? Wasn't he the ert at that setting? He was the only guy in the house. I was pretty sure he was referring to himself. Also, I was wearing a tank top, which covered most of my body, not some freaking lingerie that exposed most of my skin.

I chased him out after what he said. One more time, one more freaking time and I will create a murder scene on the spot.


Hwajae wanted to visit the dorm again, but no way am I going to step less than ten metres away from Deerface, so I went home alone.

After yesterday, I became more self-conscious and wore baggy t-shirts at home even though it was pretty warm. I wouldn't want that ert visiting again just to comment on my wardrobe choices. Can you just imagine his face popping up from nowhere when you’re changing? Because that’s what I’m paranoid about now.


I am seriously crept out by Deerface. Can he stop leaving notes at our doorstep every now and then? Is he too free? I mean, I know our apartment is only ten minutes away from their dorm, but does he have nothing better to do? And “Sorry, I was just looking out for you”? What does this even mean?

Because of this, I will place a towel to block out any incoming notes that can be slipped through the space at the bottom of the door. Try sending us notes now, creep.


I can’t do this anymore. I can’t take it any longer.

How the hell did Deerface manage to push away the towel? Is this funny to him? Because it’s not funny to me.

Are you ready to forgive me now? P.S. your blockage isn’t going to stop me from sending notes” was what the note wrote.

No, I am not ready forgive him. He can come back after a hundred years maybe. And just watch me, I will put something heavier there so he can’t slip notes in anymore.


We’re three quarters done! Whoa I finished one quarter within three days, that’s an achievement for me XD

-vihyun