Entry 46-50

Strayed

01.12.2014-05.12.2014

How romantic of Kyori to sail their ship on the night of CSAT. (Can you sense my sarcasm?) So they got together after the exams… How did they manage to keep it from us for two full weeks??


Hyerin dropped by the shop today, not to order any drinks, but to yell an incoherent “Squishycookies is better than Dimplepotato!” before leaving. Her actions baffled dimple boy, which lead to me explaining to him what she was screaming about. So now dimple boy knows about Squishy and our previous ship.

He asked to see how Squishy looks like, so I ransacked my phone gallery for that single photo I kept in a hidden folder. Damn it, now I’m going to go through all the pictures we took together (in the folder I warned myself to never visit again) and cry all over again.


I didn't want to give myself a chance of looking through the pictures again, so I asked Hwajae over in the morning to set a password on the folder without me seeing it and write it on a piece of paper, to which I locked up in a small box and passed the key to my mother. My mother was puzzled as to why I would suddenly give her a key, but she didn't pry further. I told her not to give the key back to me, even if I begged and cried, unless Hwajae gave the green light.

That’s step one of moving on completed. Step two is to stop thinking about him all the damn time.


Dimple boy looks so dazed all the time, but he’s actually super talented. Composing, writing lyrics, singing, dancing and even playing the piano (though I never actually heard him play before)! It’s such a pity that he doesn't have a girlfriend. Any girl will be lucky to have him.


Kai reported sick today, so I took over his shift. Dimple boy seemed to have worked late into the night, because he fell asleep mid-shift. He looks so cute when he’s dozing off.

I decided to play a trick on him. Well, too bad for him to fall asleep when I’m around. I spread some cream over his face, so that he looked like he had a beard, similar to what Santa has. Other than that, I didn't do much, if you don't count the pile of extra cream in his right hand. Oh did I mention that I took a photo of him in that state?

He woke up and attempted to rub his eyes, only succeeding in splattering the cream on his hand on his face. I chortled, of course, but he had the last laugh because he scraped off most of the cream and smeared it all over my face in an unfashionable manner.


Sorry guise, I know Dimplepotato moments are the last thing you need in this side story but it's necessary (somewhat)!

-Jihyun