Entry 121-125

Strayed

Double update!! Read chapter 24 if you haven't!!


16.03.2015-20.03.2015

We dropped by Kai's dorm again, not with the purpose of visiting him, but just to irritate Deerface.

I knew he didn't like us there, which was why I suggested going there in the first place. But we're just going to stay for five minutes, anything that can annoy said guy.

As we expected, he looked at us like we were vermin and couldn't wait to throw us out. However, we had Kai as our shield, so he couldn't do anything to us. Before leaving, I sent a smirk in his direction, which absolutely blew his top.


This time, we were the ones who invited Baozi over for dinner to apologise for the misunderstanding. He seemed really happy that we have accepted him as one of our own, which in turn made us feel satisfied as well. That's another good friend to our list. I wonder what he works as though...


I have Chinese language lessons every Wednesday night at a private tuition centre. Hwajae was bored because she was always alone in the house every Wednesday, so she signed up for the same class as me.

At this rate I'm going, I'll probably be able to move to China soon.

Just kidding, why would I move when I'm happy with where I am right now?


Dimple boy is going to visit Seoul for a while, I can't wait to meet him after all these weeks.

I haven't heard from Bacon though, I guess he's just really busy nowadays.


I'm never ever going to step foot into Kai's dorm again. What was I thinking when I decided to piss Deerface off?

Hwajae and I were visiting again, and once we entered, we made a beeline for Kai's room. While waiting for him to get back, I got thirsty so I exited the room to get a drink for myself. On my way to the kitchen, Deerface strode towards me and pinned me to the wall, whispering a "it's not very wise to anger me" before letting me go. I got so frightened, I sprinted out the front door and stopped only when the dorm was out of my line of sight. Texting Hwajae to meet me at home immediately, I started in the direction of our house slowly.

I reached home after Hwajae, and she flipped when she found out what Deerface did to me. I told her that it was alright since I recovered pretty quickly and he didn't exactly violate me in any way. Also, I didn't mention this incident to Kai since I didn't want them to fight because of me.

I'm just not going to go there ever again, okay? Okay.


Guise, I can't help it. I like to write Luhan as someone who is darker in nature, so it contrasts his angelic face. (This makes no sense.)

-vihyun