Get Out

Your Move

***Wow guys thanks for all the feedback and votes for the last chapter!!! It makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying it so far. Lets keep it up! Bring on more comments and votes to help make this story grow! :D****         

Melonie

            While everyone was standing there staring at me with shocked expression, it took everything in me not to roll my eyes on camera. This whole situation spelt ridiculous from the cameras flashing lights in my face, to this girl's excessive extensions in her hair. Let's face it, if I hadn't of stepped in Jun would still be standing there with that lost look on his face. Plus that So-Young girl was getting rude with me. Now I've stood here and played nice for as long as I could, but now everyone had to go.

           "Mwuh rah goo?" (What did you say?) So-Young asked shocked. "Listen. Min-Jun and I need to finish working on the routine, you can just hang out with him late_" "Oppa you're just going to let her talk to me that way?" So-Young asked with a pouty look on her face. This girl was really laying it on him with the whining in her voice. Min-Jun was still looking at me, before he turned his attention to So-Young. "Hmm?" He asked not hearing a word she said. Taking a deep breath she flipped her hair over her shoulder before turning to the cameras. "He must be as shocked as the rest of us." She said with a fake laugh. "Min-Jun maybe some fresh air will take care of that. We should spend some time together…" She said while turning to pull on his sleeve. Giving one meaningful tug she eyed him to go along with her. Jun looked conflicted by the situation. If he refused her offer then he would look like a in front of the news reporters, but if her went along he knew there'd be consequences. Either way he was trapped, so I decided to make the decision for him instead. Stepping in front of So-Young, I stared at everyone in front of me. "Excuse me everyone I'm sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to ask everyone one to leave. As you can see I'm getting Min-Jun ready for his comeback in a couple months, so we need to get back to practice. So if you'd please…" Slightly bowing I gestured towards the open door behind them. They just stared at me like I didn’t say anything at all, and continued to click away on their cameras.

            So-Young stepped forward clearing . "It seems like someone's eager to get back to practice." There she went with that fake laugh again. This girl was seriously working on my nerves right about now. Glaring back at Jun with irritation, he just shrugged his shoulders as if he no longer had anything to do with this whole situation. "Ok…" I thought. It looked like I was going to have to be more assertive. As So-Young continued to talk to the paparazzi, I started to walk away from the crowd. Picking up my MP3 player I searched for one of the loudest songs in my collection. Turing the volume up almost all the way I pressed play.

            Sudden booming came from the speakers, making everyone jump from the abrupt intrusion of noise. Most of them looked around confused, while others tried to cover their ears. Playing the music a few seconds more, I decided to hit the pause button. "Now that I have everyone's attention… I understand that you guys have a job to do, so do I. So whatever this is…" I said while gesturing in front of me. "...please take it outside this room. Min-Jun stays with until the end of practice and that's final, till then get out. If I have to ask again, I'm going to be calling security." I said firmly. I knew me going off like this wasn't going to look so good for my image, but as of right now I didn’t really care. "What gives you the right to order us around like this?" So-Young asked. "Says my contract with CEO Song. You guys are trespassing right now. This is a private practice, and public publicity is forbidden unless I approve for it."

            Some of the reporters started to look at each other, before finally bringing down their cameras. "Let's go…" One of them said unpleased. With grumblings and sighs, they finally started to dissipate. So-Young stayed behind though. "Uhh…did you not just hear me tell everyone to leave, that means you too." I said walking towards her and Jun. "Do you not know who I am?" So-Young asked in disbelief. "Yes you told me earlier." I said. "That was extremely rude of you! Did you know who those people worked for?!" She said finally letting her bubbly façade fall away. "No and I don’t care. You're the rude one, coming in here interrupting my practice." I said trying real hard to keep my voice down while talking to her. When everyone was gone, Jun finally spoke up. "Listen So-Young I'm working right now, but how about later you and I grab dinner together. Hmm? Maybe catch up…" Jun said gently pulling her to the side. The fury in her eyes quickly smoothed over, as she turned her attention to him. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah. I'll even take you to your favorite place." She debated for a second but quickly agreed. "Alight good. Now I'm sure there's people out there waiting for an explanation so…" He said before turning her towards the door. "Hehe ok, ok. I'll take to you later Jun-ie~" With that she started towards the door, but didn't leave before giving me one last glare…

            Letting out a deep breath Jun looked over at me and asked, "What just happened?" "What are you looking at me for?" I said. I didn't have an answer for him. "You speak Korean…" He said more as a statement rather than a question. "Yeah." I imply said. "You speak Korean?! Then that means…" "Yes, Jun. That means I've understood every snide remark you've said in Korean so far." I said with a slight grin. Running his hands through his hair, he looked at me with utter disbelief. "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because you've never asked." I said. "Well how I'm supposed to know that you spoke Korean I just assum_" "Yes, you assumed… You probably have a lot of misconceptions about me Min-Jun." I said while crossing my arms.

            Looking around uncomfortably, Jun was probably mentally bumping his head against a wall. "Why is your Korean so good though?" He asked curiously. Sighing I looked at the clock. A whole thirty minutes was wasted, and we still haven't hardly gotten anywhere. "I was born in Korea Min-Jun. My father's a drill sergeant and I grew up next to a military base. The only reason why I was in the United States was because I went to college there, plus that's where my dance company is." I explained in Korean. Jun shook his head understanding. "I guess that means I can't really hate you as much." He said with a tiny smile. "What?" I asked confused now. "Nothing. Hey, I'm sorry about So-Young earlier she can be kinda…" He trailed off. "Yeah what was that girl's problem, is she like your girlfriend or something?" I asked. He was quite for a few seconds. "…No not really. We just kinda have an agreement. Listen it's not important, my life is very complicated and hard so we're not going to get into that." "Tch hard?" I said in disbelief. "Looked to me you were just standing there enjoying the show while I covered for you." "Excuse me?" He said. "Your life must not be that hard if you just sit back and let everyone do the dirty work for you." I concluded. "You wouldn't be able spend ten seconds in my shoes, let alone a day." He said amused. "Oh really? How hard can it be to prance around all day having people do everything for you. You sir, don't know the definition of hard work." "Is that what you think I do, prance? You'd be eating your words right now, if you truly knew what a day of my full schedule looked like." Jun said not taking me seriously. "Pfft. Ok let's make a deal…" "Oh no… I've had enough of your deals for one day. Just admit that fact that I  have a harder life then you." Jun said backing away. Trying not to laugh I said, "Min-Jun you hardly know anything about me. To stand here and tell me that your life is harder than mine is a huge joke." "Oh yeah? How about you take a trip into my world for one day Melonie, then you can really see how much I'm joking…"

            Debating his deal, I could tell he was trying to prove a point but it didn't appeal to me one bit. If his life was just as drama filled as what happened today then I wanted no part of it. "Unless you're scared. It's ok my life can be quite intimidating." He said with a dignified look on his face. "Doubt it, but I'll give it a try. Only if you'll spend a day in my world too." I said starring at him from the corner of my eye. "Deal. Let's see who crumbles first to admit they were wrong." Jun said. There was a spark in his eye that I didn't notice before. If I was mistaken, it seemed like Jun like making deals more than he let on. We'll see who's life Is harder, sooner or later Jun will realize what he's in for…

***Uh oh...another deal? What do you think it'll be like to step in the life of a kpop star or a choreographer?! Find out next time >:)***