Let's Begin

Your Move

***We've almost reached a 1,000 veiws. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and vote!*** :D

Jun

            Following behind the woman who was supposed to be my choreographer for the next three months, all I could think was that this woman was going to kill me. Not including the fact that I thought she was crazy, she also had an insane amount of stamina. "I mean she ran up those stairs not once but twice today, she had to at least be a little tired…" I thought. Opening a door to our right, it contained a nicely polished dance studio. I was impressed myself, it was the nicest one I've ever been in. "You must be pretty good for someone like CEO Song to give you such a nice dance studio." I said trying not to cringe. "The studio is nice, but it's no different dancing here then you would anywhere else." She turned slightly staring at me seriously. "The studio doesn't make you a great dancer Min-Jun, it's you…" With that she quietly sauntered towards the middle of the room. Stretching her arms high above her head I noticed her t-shirt rise a bit, revealing her tight flat stomach. Quickly adverting my eyes I cleared my throat, not used to seeing this up close.

            "H-how do I know you can teach me everything I need to know if I've never seen you dance before?" I asked bringing my attention elsewhere. "You doubt my ability as a teacher?" She asked before giggling softly. "Wow… That was the first time I've ever heard her laugh before, it was actually kinda cut_."  Quickly catching myself, I shook my head slightly trying to clear away these weird thoughts that seemed to be growing more by the second. "Prove it." I said nodding towards the sound system. She glanced at me, then at the setup behind me. "…Fine, one free style then we practice." She said before walking past me. Pulling out a small MP3 player from her sweat pants, she took out her head phones, before plugging it up to the sound system before her. "What song?" She asked. "I doubt you have any of my songs on there, so it doesn't matter." I said confidently. Considering the fact that she was foreign, I doubted that she'd actually listened to any Kpop in her lifetime. As she was quietly scrolling throw her music player, I notice her bite her bottom lip in concentration. "Have you found a song yet." I said starting to get impatient. She glared at me form the corner of her eye, but continued to scroll through. "Found it!" She finally said as she pressed play. As soon as she sat her MP3 player down a beat bumped through the speakers signaling its start.

            At first I didn't recognize the song, but quickly came to realize that it was Korean.  The song that she was playing was called "Thinking About You" by Loco ft. Jay Park, and it wasn't really that popular of a song considering I've only heard twice. The music had more of a Hip-Hop feel to it, with its hard beats making it a good dance song. "You listen to Kpop?!" I asked surprised. Without answering she immediately set up in the middle of the floor preparing herself for the lyrics to start. I stood back while crossing my arms as I focused on her.

            Swinging her left arm to the side, she popped her hips back while twirling to jump to a standstill. Surprised by her strong beginning, she was starting to grab my attention more and more as she continued. Rolling her shoulders back she acted like she was getting ready to do something big. As the chorus started to play Melonie tapped her temple with one hand, going along with the lyrics as Jay Park started to sing about thinking about the girl. Her musicality was on point as she continued to move along with the music, but something seemed to catch me off guard as I stood there watching her dance. It was the small smile that played on her lips as she moved in complete rhythm with the music. That tiny gesture told me that she didn't just dance because she could, she danced because she loved it. Though I respected that it didn't really change how I felt about everything…

            The end of the song was coming up, and Melonie picked up the pace by moving her arms to form block formations which I believed was called tutting. Spinning in a circle twice, Melonie suddenly dropped into full splits on the last beat. Stunned by her flexibility, all I could do was stand there and stare. "…Satisfied?" She asked slightly out of breath. Straightening up I looked away. "It'll do I guess." She sighed, but walked over to stop her MP3 from playing the next song. "I never pegged you to listen to Kpop.." I said curiously. "That's what happens when you assume things Min-Jun." She said. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, she suddenly clapped her hands together. "Ok we should get started. Unless you have something else for me to prove…?" She said raising an eyebrow. I shook my head no, just ready to get this over with. "Good." Searching through her music player again, she pressed play on a song that turned out to be my opening song "Hello Again". Nodding her head to the beat of the song she glanced over at me. "We're going to working on the opener first, and worry about the title later." "Ok." I said. She hit the pause button to walk to the middle of the floor again. "Come Min-Jun." She said waving me over to stand next to her.

            Once I was there, I looked forward in the mirrors facing us to see her staring at me. "What?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I guess I was expecting you to complain some more." "Well…you're in luck, I have no more energy to waste at the moment arguing with you." I said rolling my neck back and forth. "Tch, well ok then.  So the first move goes like this…" She positioned herself where she was sideways with her left arm out to the side in a snapping formation. "You'll probably have a fedora on during this song, so for now were going to pretend you have one on. From here you'll snap five times, till it's time for you to start singing. After you start to sing, you're going to step out so that you're facing forward to bounce on the balls of your feet five more times." As she was explaining this, she demonstrated exactly what she was talking about. I followed along thinking that this was simple start. After we practiced those few moves a couple of times, she moved right into the next ones.

            We were well into practice, and almost halfway through learning the first lines when a knock on the door interrupted us. We both glanced at the door, confused to who was there. "Is Mr. Jung-Hwa supposed to be stopping by?" Melonie asked with a questioning look upon her face. "No not until fiv_" Before I could finish my sentence, in came beautiful girl with long hair, dressed in a fashionable red dress with black stilettos. It wasn't just any beautiful girl it was, So Young… As soon as she walked through the doors, a mass of news reporters and journalists came pouring through the door. "Why was she here?" I thought unpleasantly. the only time she came around was either because she wanted something, or to put on a show. Looking around the dance studio, her eyes seemed to stop on me. "Jun-ie!" Dashing over she throws her arms around my neck, pretending to give me a strong yet bashful hug. Cameras were clicking all around the room as she continued her act. "It's seems you're hard at work…is this haven't heard form you in a while?" She said with a slight pout. Everyone in the room looked over at me expectantly. "I've been busy." I said truthfully, pulling her arms from around my neck. "Yes for your..comeback.." She said over her shoulder so everyone else could hear the news. More cameras flashed, almost all at once. "Yeah, I'm kind of busy So Young." I said again while squinting my eyes away from the flashing of the lights.

            "Ahem.." Looking to my right I see Melonie stepping around some of the reporters to get through. "What's going on here?" She asked. Guessing form her expression, she was probably confused from the sudden arrive of people, plus not being able to understand Korean. "Nothing…just give me a second." I said in English. "Who's she?" So Young asked in Korean while nodding towards Melonie. It seemed like the paparazzi was starting to become closer and closer to us. Before I could answer, Melonie stepped forward  while bowing slightly. "Hi I'm Melonie. I'm Min-Jun's Teacher, and who might you be?" She asked with a warm smile. So Young scuffed, slightly offended. "I'm So Young. From famous girl group called Hypnotics." She said in her best English, she then turned to the crowd to say, "She's a foreigner, I guess I can't expect her to know big I am." She giggled cutely, and everyone seemed to laugh along with her.

            From the corner of my eye I saw Melonie's smile fall slightly. Did she understand that? Shaking the thought away I decided it was time for So Young's visit to be cut short. "So Young_" "Jun-ie you should come grab some ice cream with, we barely have time for each other." So Young said while putting on her poutiest face. "Sorry to interrupt." Melonie said from the side interjecting now. "Jun and I were kind of working on some dance moves earlier, and it's important that we continue. Is it possible to maybe do this later." She asked politely. So Young glanced at her, then look at me. "Can't you skip today…for me. I'm sure you guys can work on your routine tomorrow…" So Young said so Melonie couldn't understand. As much as I wanted to ditch practice, I didn't want to be dotting around as So Young's play thing like those men did in reality shows. I looked between So Young and Melonie, trying to make up my mind as the world waited for my answer. Melonie finally huffed as if through with the whole situation. The next things that came out of shocked the hell out of me because they were in Korean. "Ya. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but you and your friends here are interrupting precious practice time. I understand that you want to hang out with Min-Jun, but as of right now he's mine…"     

***Hey guys things are spicing up! Melonie just Spoke in Korean, how will Jun react? Also if you're interested in hearing the song that Melonie dances to click this like below***

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ3hC5N7-Y