The Good, the Bad, and the Bold (Part 2)

Your Move

***Don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment! I love hearing your thoughts :) Without further adieu let's get into the next installment!***

                                                                                                                JUN

 

"Dude, those girls were totally killing my vibe. I mean who comes to the club to, and not dance?!" Chaseung said shaking his head in disbelief. We were currently walking back down the hallway towards the front. The music was getting louder and louder by the second. "Beats me man, I'm just glad I finally have a chance to breathe." I said honestly. "Uh, oh trouble in paradise?" Chaseung asked looking over at me. Chaseung and I have been friends since our first trainee years. We practiced and studied music together side by side for eight long years, until Chaseung was able to debut with a popular rock band called "Sinful Joy". Funny, I never pictured him as a rocker growing up, but he defiantly had the voice one. He and I always thought we'd debut together in a group, but the company thought it was best to make me into a solo artist. I never really complained. Being able to make my own music every day, and not worry about butting heads with other band-mates was something I was truly thankful for. 

"No, man it's not even like that." I said trying to play it off. "Sure, you've barely touched So-Young all night, and every time she calls your name you cringe." He said calling me out. "You try being called Junnie-ah, and try not to cringe." I said firing back. "Touché, but it seems like you attention was elsewhere, or on someone else..." He trailed off. I stopped walking causing him to stumble forward. "What makes you say that?" I said all jokes aside. "I'm not blind Jun...I saw the way you were looking at her." Chaseung said looking me dead in the eyes. "W-who are you t-talking about?" I said caught off guard. "Come on Jun who do you take me for, we've been friends forever. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Name starts with an "M" and ends with "elonie." You've been staring at her all night." He said rolling his eyes. It seems that Chaseung was more perceptive then he let on. I was almost always honest, and there was never a time where I felt like I had to lie to my friend, but this time I didn't have an answer for him so instead of answering I said, "I need a drink, you want one?" I said walking around him. "I know when I'm digging too much. Sorry man." He said patting me on the shoulder.

When we finally reached the front, it was packed with celebrities and famous people from wall to wall. We squeeze our way through the crowd to reach the bar. I lifted up my hand signaling the bartender that I was ready to order. She quickly came waltzing over to us with a big smile on her face. "Well if it isn't the famous Lee-Min-Jun! I've been hearing a lot about you lately." She said trying to make her voice sound sugary sweet. "Good things I hope." I said with a small grin. "Hehe, well you picked a great night tonight. The energy seemed to have picked up all of a sudden. I think it has something to do with those girls over there." She said pointing in the direction of the dance floor. That's when I saw her... Looking through the crowd of people, I saw gyrating bodies everywhere. There seemed to be commotion coming from the middle with men and women cheering. That's when I caught a glimpse of the color red twirling energetically on the dance floor. Melonie was dancing beside her friend, but I didn't see Ty anywhere around them. "Good." I thought relieved for some reason. The music was thumping some provocative American music, as Melonie moved her hips ever so sensually in time with the music. Her arms came around and caressed her body in a slow glide up her small torso. She moved like a pro, but danced with the elegance border lining an exotic dancer. I've never seen anyone move that way, and it was quickly becoming my favorite thing to watch.

"Damn..." Chaseung said in a low breath. Damn was right...what Melonie was doing with her body right now should be considered illegal. I didn't want to look away, but I regretfully turned back towards the bartender to keep from gawking at the scene before me. "What are those two having over there?" I said pointing behind me towards Melonie and her friend Hye-Su. The bartender started to laugh at my question? "Is something amusing?" I asked over the loud music. "Yeah, you're like the tenth guy to ask me that. Unfortunately the girls have refused every single one so far." She said shaking her head. "Good girl, not taking drinks from strangers I see?" I thought while contemplating what to do next. "Hyung, what would you like?" I asked trying to keep from looking over my shoulder at Melonie again. "Huh? Oh I'll just have a beer it doesn't matter." He said without turning away from the crowd. I sighed. "Ok, I'll have a vodka soda, a beer..." I trailed looking behind me again. Melonie was doing some type of salsa dance with Hye-Su while spinning her around. They laughed joyfully. "...and two salt-rimmed margaritas please." I said finally finishing my order. "Alright coming right up, would you like to put those drinks on your tab?" She asked. I nodded in agreement.

About five minutes later all the drinks were brought over. "Enjoy." I the bartender said before winking at me, and walking away. I handed Chaseung his drink, and the one I brought for Hye-Su, while I carried to ones I brought for Melonie and myself. "You ready?" I asked. "Hell yeah, it looks like they're having all the fun without us." He said following me through the crowd. Juggling the drinks in my hand without dropping them proved to be a more difficult task then I thought. I had to push through the wall of men that was now surrounding the girls. "Excuse me man." I said as I accidentally stepped on his foot while squeezing through. He grunted displeased, but decided to move aside.

Melonie seemed to be in her own little world as she glided to the music around us. She didn't even notice that we were there until her friend tapped her on the shoulder. "You're favorite person is here." Hye-Su yelled to Melonie. Melonie looked over at me, and the smile she was wearing slightly faltered. "Please don't come over here and kill my vibe, I'm enjoying myself right now." She said as a warning. "I bring peace offerings." I said holding up the drinks in my hand. "Sorry, I don't accept drinks from strange men." She said disinterested. Thrown off I looked towards her friend for help. "Melonie come on girl it's a free drink, besides Ty is taking too long to get back." Hye-su said in my defense. Melonie eyed me again before shrugging her shoulder. "Fine..." She said giving in. I handed her one of the margaritas drinks. "How'd you know I liked margaritas?" She asked shocked. My stomach tingled from her approval. "I noticed how much you favored tequila, so I took a guess." I said over the music.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She asked busting my balls again. "Back in the room with her friends." I said indifferently. She looked at me confused. "What?" I asked turning away from her judging eyes. "Nothing...I just thought you'd rather be hanging out with her then out here with us. I know you guys have an image to uphold." She said taking a sip of her drink. I looked over and noticed that Chasueng and Hye-Su had given us some space, as they were now dancing with each other. I casually ran a hand through my hair to calm my nerves, and to catch a quick glimpse of Melonie. Since the music was so loud we had to move closer to each other to talk. Before I could stop the words from coming out my mouth I said, "We're not really together." I didn't look over at Melonie for her reaction, but from the jerk in her shoulders she was defiantly shocked by the news. "That would explain why she's been treating me so ty lately." She said leaning close to my ear. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating as she leaned in to talk. "She's like that with everyone." I said truthfully. "Bull, I doubt she's tried this hard with anyone else." She said calling So-Young out. "Well wouldn't you be like that if you had a boyfriend?" I asked leaning in closer to hear. "What makes you think I don't already have one?" Melonie said while looking up at me with fiery brown eyes. I paused. "Do you?" I asked out of impulse. ", I didn't mean to ask that!" I thought. Maybe the alcohol was finally getting to me... "Do I what?" She said placating innocence. She was playing games now. I shook my head before gulping down more of my margarita. "Do you have a man back home?" I asked straight up curious now. "This is home, the states was just a place to get away for a little while." She said ignoring my question. I started to notice a theme when it came to Melonie's personal life.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked changing the subject, and also because I didn't want to move away just yet. She nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's actually way better than I expected, now that I'm allowed inside." She said referring back to the shady trick So-Young tried to use earlier. "I'm sorry about that by the way." I said trying to make amends. "Why are you sorry, your crazy pretend girlfriend should be the one to apologize?" She said taking another sip from her drink while swaying to the music. "I don't know I just figured you'd be upset about the whole thing." I said honestly. "Oh believe me when I say I'm upset, but I'm not about to waste my time stressing out about it. Yeah, what So-Young did was petty, but I'm not about to cry if that's what you want. That Min-Jun is the difference between a girl and a grown woman." She said with a twinge of confidence in her voice. I loved how Melonie never fretted too much over anything, unless it was work related.

"Damn am I getting drunk, or is Melonie starting to look more and more beautiful by the second..." I thought to myself. I never really paid attention to all her features except for those brief moments, but every now and then she'd surprise me with something new. I really loved what she was wearing tonight. Though the dress wasn't probably super expensive, it was the iest thing I've seen in a long tim_. "Pull yourself together!" I thought internally. The alcohol was really starting to settle in because being besides Melonie was really starting to get to me. It didn't help that it was getting hotter and hotter by the second. It felt like my body was becoming hyper aware of Melonie prescience beside me. Our arms were so close I could feel her body heat radiating off of her. The strongest urge to reach out and touch her came over me.

Suddenly someone jolted into me from behind causing me to bump into Melonie. "Sorry." I said before turning to glare at the person behind me. To my surprise Melonie started to laugh while fanning herself. "You wanna get some air?" It's getting a little too hot in here." She said while gently patting her brow with the small napkin for her drink. "I thought you'd never ask..." I said thankfully. "There's a patio towards the left side of the club." I said pointing in the direction. "Lead the way." She said. Walking over I patted Chaseung on the shoulder as him and Hye-Su were practically grinding with each other. "Gonna head outside for a bit, we'll be back in a few minutes." I said in his ear. "Have fun!" He yelled as we were walking away.

The crowd had defiantly gotten thicker since I first came down here, as we squeezed our way through everyone. The task to get outside was becoming harder and harder with each step. There was a point where I couldn't go because it was blocked by too many dancing bodies. All of a sudden Melonie stepped in front of me. "Take my hand." She said out of the blue. "W-what?" I asked not sure if I heard her correctly. She lend in close. "I said take my hand...what you don't trust me?" She said with a smirk. I shook my head "no" and she laughed. "Come on!" She said grabbing my hand. The tingling sensation when we always touched hands seemed to be doubled in that moment. I followed along without another word. Instead of walking through the crowd like I thought she would, she started to dance, and move her body to the beat. Confused at first I didn't quite know what to do until she started dancing her way through the crowd easily slipping through people. Amazed I proceeded to follow her lead. This being the first time I've danced tonight, I had to admit I was starting to have a good time. "Was it because of Melonie that I was feeling this way?" I pondered as we continued to make our way through the crowd.

When we finally made to the edge of the dance floor, the two of us breathed a sigh of relief. "The patio is this way." I said pulling her along while taking the lead. I didn't realize how fast I was walking until Melonie stumbled a couple of time. "Sorry." I said slowing up my pace. "I sure was apologizing a lot tonight." I thought. "There's a lot of people staring at us." Melonie said trying to break free from my grasp. I looked over to my right noticing familiar faces giving us strange looks. They were probably wondering why I was holding hands with a random woman, instead of having So-Young by my side. Realizing how that looked to other people, I regretfully let go of her hand. "They're probably curious why a young woman like youself is hanging around a bad boy like me." I said with a smug smile. "Oh, please more like drama king." She said laughing to herself. The comment would have hurt my ego, but the pleasantness of her laugh made me think otherwise.

Finally opening the outside door leading to the patio, the cool air immediately hit my face. There were several people talking in small groups, while others were smoking cigarettes off to the side. We made our way to the side of the patio where there wasn't anyone else. I noticed Melonie stumble once or twice before we made it over. "You good?" I asked slightly concerned. Melonie blew out a deep breath before leaning up against the railing of the patio. She looked at me with an amused look on her face. "Can I be honest...I don't really drink often." She said giggling to herself. It was then that I noticed her flushed cheeks, and the light perspiration over her brows. "What seriously?!" I asked shocked. "Yeah, I only really drank at some parties during college, but I only did it as social drinking." She said while looking dreamily over the edge of the railing. "If that was the case, then why did you take all those shots knowing what they'd do to you?" I asked confused. "Because I wanted to fit in, and have a good time." She said simply. "Fit in? What do you mean by that?" I said joining her at the rail. "Well working with me these past couple of weeks, you know I can be a little_" "Uptight." I said finishing her sentence. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, a LITTLE uptight." She corrected. "Growing up in a strict household it was hard to do something off schedule unless my Dad gave the ok. Since then I guess his way of life kind of rubbed off on me." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, thanks to you I think I'll have early training for the military." I said joking. "Shut up!" She said laughing while throwing an ice cube from her drink at me. I dodged at the last second, letting it land behind me.  

"Heh, so where's your puppy dog, I thought he was supposed to be joining you tonight." I said changing the subject. She rolled her eyes at me. "What?" I asked feigning innocence. "Don't play dumb, I know you were the one that told him not to come. You're almost as bad as So-Young, with the way you're so mean to him." She said while shaking her head at me. I placed my hand to my chest pretending to be hurt. "Mean?! I treat that kid as if he was my own brother." I said lying. "Heh, I'm calling bull." She said turning to face me. She wore an amused smile on her face. "Well why did you still come knowing that he that he wasn't going to be here?" I inquired. She shrugged her shoulder. "I guess you could say I was curious..." She said while lazily swirling her drink around in her cup. I leaned across the railing with my arms folded. "Now I got to know..." I urged with my curiosity heightened. "I don't know...maybe I was curious about how you'd act tonight, and I must say I'm quite impressed. I want to thank you for earlier when we were outside the club. I was just too embarrassed earlier to say it out loud at the time. What I found most surprising were the times where I thought you'd take So-Young's side tonight, but you did just the opposite..." She said slightly blushing. "It seems that we've been saying that a lot these past couple of days." I said truthfully. She pondered silently before saying, "Well maybe we're finally starting to see that we can help each other out from time to time." She gave me a wide smile. A flutter in my chest suddenly swept through me. Clearing my throat I ran my hands through my hair to remain unfazed, when I noticed Melonie slightly swaying back and forth. "You need to sit down?" I asked. She started to giggle some more. "Yeah, you might be right. This Tequila might finally be taking the best of me." She said while fanning herself.

I stepped away from the railing to guide her towards some tables and chairs not too far from our right. I pulled out a chair for her to sit down. "Here have a seat." I said gently pulling her over to the chair. She nodded her appreciation before taking a seat. "You told me earlier that you and So-Young weren't actually together. What did you mean by that?" She asked suddenly catching me off guard. I sighed thinking about how to answer her question. "It's complicated right now." I said giving little to no detail on the subject. "Ah I get it, you like someone else." She said trying to figure me out. "I plead the fifth." I said not answering. If I said too much she might actually figure me out. "Come on...you can tell me. I promise I can keep a secret." She said in a whisper. "I don't know I think I'm starting to like this guessing game of ours." I said playfully. "Hmm..." She said studying me. "I think I got it!" She said excited. "So-Young likes you, more then you like her...or then again you could be gay." She said bluntly. I started to choke on the drink I was sipping on. "G-gay?!" I said shocked. "Well you're not giving me any hints, so I'm coming up with my own conclusion." She said with a shrug. "What? No, I can assure you that I'm one hundred percent straight male." I argued. "Well I wouldn't be able to tell by the way you dress so nicely sometimes, or the fact that you're more into yourself then anyone I've ever known. Plus I saw how you cringed every time So-Young put her hands on you." She said not looking at me. "You noticed that?" I asked amazed by her perceptiveness. "Well yeah...you guys didn't flirt, or danced with each other tonight." She said crossing her arms which pressed her s forward in her red dress. "I do a lot of dancing already." I said quickly looking away. "Yeah, but that's for work. Don't you ever just do something for fun?" She asked. I thought for a second. "What did I like to do for fun?" I thought to myself. I never really had a lot of time for myself with my crazy work schedule. If I wasn't at the studio then I was either doing promotions, interviews, photo shoots, filming, and practicing. My job was a 24/7 gig, and for the past couple of years that's where all my attentions been, but there was one thing I liked to do... "I do like to cook really nice meals for myself when I have some time, or I'm not too tired." I said truthfully. Melonie perked up at this bit of information. "You cook?" She said in a nonjudgmental way. "Sometimes I cook when I'm not too busy." "But I barely see you eat anything at all though." She said calling me out. "I'm on a special diet to stay in shape." I said. "A special diet, but why do that? I think you have a great body already." She paused realizing what she just said. I couldn't help smile from the confession. "You really think I have a great body?" I said jokingly. "W-what? No, of course Not! This is just the alcohol talking." She said looking everywhere but at me. "Are you blushing?!" I said looking at her face slightly turn flush. "You must be drunk because there's no way in hell you'd be able to tell that by looking at me." She said sassily. "I think I like seeing you flustered like this. What else have you been keeping from me?" I said leaning towards from across the small lounging table. "I'm not telling you . Besides it's hot out here." "It's sixty-eight degrees right now, quit lying." I challenged. "I'm not! Gosh you're so..." She started to say, but paused. "I'm so what?" I asked leaning closer. The brief look in her eyes made it seem as if she was conflicted about something. She gently bit on her bottom lip out of nervousness. My eyes followed every action. I couldn't deny the beauty of Melonie, even if I tried, which could end up being my downfall if I wasn't careful. "Maybe I was feeling the alcohol too because right now my mind was wondering places it shouldn't..." I thought trying to keep it together.

With a tired sigh Melonie pulled away, breaking the brief connection we shared. "No-nothing, we should get back inside before everyone starts worrying about us." Melonie said while refusing to look me in the eyes. "Did I make her nervous?" The thought surprised me. I had to admit it brought me great pleasure getting underneath Melonie's skin, but it brought me even more please seeing her frazzled by me instead. Giving in I nodded my head in agreement. "You're probably right; I don't my friends acting like fools just because I'm not around. Speaking of which where's Ty, I haven't seen him hovering around since we left the private room." I said standing from my chair. Melonie started to snicker while coming to a stand. "What's so funny? Do you know where he is?" I asked amused. "Well he's probably tonguing down some girl in the club right now." She said while shaking her head. "I'm confused I thought you two were hitting it off earlier." I said. "Heh, not after I told him I wasn't interested in what was between his legs. He rushed off saying that he was going to get us some drinks, but i knew he was lying." She admitted with laughter. My eyes bulged from her response. "What? The man was obviously trying to get into my , and I'm really not trying to get into all that right now. My life is already complicated enough." She said eyeing me. I tried to hide the smile forming on my lips. Though her response was odd, I couldn't help feel a little pleased by her decision.

We started to walk towards the door when it suddenly opened with So-Young walking outside along with her friends. Before I could react she made her way towards us. "Well, well, well... When I heard rumors that Jun was holding hands with a strange woman, I just had to come see for myself. I had no idea you two had become so chummy." So-Young said glaring at us with hateful eyes. "I'm sure whoever told you those lies just wanted to get a reaction out of you. Wasn't it your idea that we all hang out and get to know each other?" I said with my good mood now destroyed. "Yes, on a professional level! I didn't know Melonie would potentially become a boyfriend stealer!" So-Young said upset. From the corner of my eye I saw Melonie physically recoil from the statement.

"So-Young lower your voice!" I harshly whispered. I noticed people starting to look towards us curiously as So-Young began to make a scene. "No! I came here to have a good time with you, not for you to ditch me to hang out with your trashy teacher." She said bitterly. Melonie sighed in frustration beside me. Her hands were curled into tight fists. "Excuse me?! Trashy...?! Instead of assuming things maybe you should have enough faith in Jun to not do something like that. You were the one that wanted us to be friends, yet you've been jealously pushing me all night, and quite honestly So-Young I'm ing sick of it! Jun and I just came outside for a few minutes of fresh air, so stop including me in your show of a relationship. You need to grow the up!" Melonie fumed.  So-Young stood there shocked as if Melonie didn't just cuss her out in Korean. So-Young looked at me with accusing eyes. "So your just Jun to her now?! How can you just stand there, and let this woman talk me this way?!" She said almost hurt. "Yeah, this black is rude; she needs to know her place!" One of her friends said. "Enough!" My voice boomed across the patio.  I've never raised my voice in public before, but this conversation was getting out of hand. I couldn't believe the hateful things they were saying right now. I felt the tension of my anger reaching the brim.

"You're right Jun that is enough...good night everyone." Melonie said before shoving her way through the woman in front of her. After she disappeared inside I turned to glare at So-Young. "What the hell So-Young, that was rude and uncalled for!" I said aggravated by the whole situation. Everything was fine until So-Young showed up with her cruel friends. "It was totally called for! You're supposed to be spending time with me, that's the only reason why I invited that ungrateful in the first place." She said with clinched fists. There was an ugly curl on her lips which disfigured her pretty face. Catching her off guard I leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I'd be good girl if I were you. Remember the last time you got in trouble over that little temper of yours? By the way, if this is you trying to convince me to be your real boyfriend, then consider my answer to be no... Why would I want to be with a jealous, rude, and callous woman like you? Melonie was right; you really need to grow the up." I said pulling away. "Enjoy the rest of your night ladies." I said without looking in their direction. Without another word I walked around the women to go inside the building. "I'm sure I'll hear something about this next week." I thought begrudgingly.

When I opened the door, to my surprise Melonie hadn't made it too far down the hallway. She looked as if she was trying to keep her balance while still trying to stay standing in her heels. I don't know why, but in that moment I felt concerned with Melonie's wellbeing. Taking three long strides I managed to catch up to her before she went around the corner. She tripped on her shoes, and almost came crashing down to the floor if I hadn't of caught her in time. "Woah hey...Melonie are you all right?!" She looked past me with a lazy look in her eyes letting me know that she was drunk. "Go away Juunn, I don't need you're craazzy girlfriend assuming things again." She said calling me by my casual name in a slurred fashion. I noticed that she kept calling me Jun instead of Min-Jun, but I didn't have the heart to correct her. In fact i kind of liked it when she called me Jun. 

My hands tightened around her shoulders keeping her steady. "Well I don't really think you have a choice right now, I'm taking you hom_" "Why?" She asked interrupting me mid-sentence. "Why what?" I asked confused. She rolled her eyes. "I mean why are you being so nice to me. I just told your girlfriend to basically go off. Plus I thought you hated me." She said trying to stay focused on my face. "I never hated you..." I wanted to day in that moment, but I bite my bottom lip instead to keep quite. The both of us are too drunk to be having this conversation right now. "We need to find you a seat so that I can call us a driver to us back home." I said. She tried pushing away from my hold. "No, no go have fun. I don't want to ruin you night. It's still early." She said protesting. "Absolutely not you can barely stand, let alone go home by yourself." I admonished. "Yeah, but what would other people think if weee left together?" She said. I looked around the club around the club noticing several people pointing and whispering to each other. Why is it when I'm was around Melonie, I always seemed to forget I was in public. I contemplated what to do, until Melonie gently took my hand from her shoulder. "Thanks Junnn, but we both know how this ends if you take me home. I-I don't want you to get in more trouble with the company."  She said leaning against the wall. "Just give me a few minutes to get myself together..." I couldn't just leave her here, who knew what creep would try to convince her to come with them if I left her alone.

"Hye-Su could take me home. Is sh-she still here?" she said trying to look around, and almost losing her balance again. I gently gripped her shoulders turning her to face me. Her innocent brown eyes stared back at me with such vulnerability. That was all the conviction I needed before I said, "I'll go look, but let's find you a seat first ok?" I said gently pulling her along towards the seating area to the left of us. I couldn't take her back to the private room. So-Young would most defiantly go back in there to mess with her. Melonie nodded in agreement without another word. Ignoring everyone around us I managed to find a tiny spot on one of the couched. There was a group of women sitting and chatting will they saw us walking towards them. They starred quietly, while secretly judging our appearance. I sighed not having time for this. "I need to go find someone to take her home. If you ladies could please watch my friend until I return, I'll make sure you ladies get bottle service when I come back." They eagerly nodded their heads in agreement. "No, picture please." I said while lowering one of their phones. "I'm trusting you ladies to keep our bargain. If you do this for me I'll make sure to hold up my end of the agreement." I said loud enough to make sure they heard me. "Don't worry handsome, we'll keep your friend safe." One of the women said while eyeing me seductively. I had to keep myself from cringing. Looking over at Melonie one last time, I made sure she was situated before I left. "I'll be right Melonie. Don't move please." I said gently sitting her down on the couch. "Bye, bye Juuunnn." She said in a sing-song voice. I quickly turned to keep form blushing.

Brushing my hair back I proceeded to make quick strides towards the dance floor. Where I last saw Hye-Su and Chaseung, but as I stumbled through the crowd I started to realize that there was no sign of them anywhere. "!" I thought swirling around to look desperately for the both of them. I even ran back to the private room, knowing that there was a chance that I would run into So-Young again. When I opened the door, I only saw Ty making out with some random woman on his lap. Sighing with frustration I closed the door. "Where the hell were they?!" I thought angrily. Pulling out my phone I tried calling Chaseung's phone, with no answer. Can't say I was surprised, but I wished those two would've said something before leaving together like that.

After about ten minutes of aimlessly searching around the club I gave up. Pulling out my phone I walked into the bathroom to get less background music blaring into the phone call I was about to make. Pressing the call button one of the saved numbers in my phone, I called Jung-Hwa. "H-hello?" A groggy voice answered on the other end of the phone. "Hyung, you gotta help me out." I said quickly. "Jun?! It's one-thirty in the morning, what could you possibly need?" Hyung said annoyed. "I-I...I just need you to drive to club Oasis." "Club Oasis? Why the hell are you all the way over there?" His voice became louder in my ear. Wincing I continued. "Don't worry about that right now. I just need you to take someone home for me." I said cryptically. "Give who a ride? Jun you're not making any sense!" He said awake now. All of a sudden a group of guys walked into the bathroom giving me curious glances. Moving out of the way I tried to finish my conversation. "Hyung it's for Melonie... Don't ask me anymore questions; I just need you to give her a ride home ok? I'll explain everything later, I promise." I said almost pleading. "Fine, but I'm really starting to get sick of this Jun. I'll be there in fifth-teen minutes. Wait for me at the back entrance." He said with a sigh. "Thanks hyung." I said before hanging up the phone.

Sighing with relief I put my phone back in my pocket. I was getting ready to walk out the door when someone said behind me, "You're that singer everyone is talking about in the news right?" A deep voice said behind me. "Sorry, you have the wrong person." I said not trying to get into this right now; I needed to get back to Melonie. "Oh so I guess that black women isn't wit you then?" "What?" I said turning around slowly. A group of basic looking rich guys were standing around behind me. The leader I presumed spoke up once again. "I didn't men any disrespect, but a guy upstairs is trying to get that girl to leave with him. We thought we should let you kn_" The guys didn't even finish his sentence because I was out the door in a flash.

Aggressively pushing through everyone I ran back up the stairs where I left Melonie. When I rushed towards the couch I noticed that she was no longer sitting next to women I left her with. "I thought I asked you guys to watch her!" I said beyond pissed. "We did, but there was this really hot guy who came by and picked her up, and took her. We thought he was the friend you were looking for to take her home." One of the girls said. "Which way did they go?!" I yelled over the music. They all pointed left to the stairs. "He said he was her friend, and that he was taking her home. He seemed really nice_" "Did he give you a name?" I asked interrupting the girl. "Um, I think he said his name was Jang or maybe Jae..." The girl on the end said. I paused confused. There was only one person I knew with that name. I rushed off without another word. "Yah, what about our bottle service?!" Someone yelled from behind me, but I was already in full search mode. Looking right and left I noticed a flash of red all the way across the dance floor. A man was supporting Melonie, as he pulled her further away from me. Looking over the crowd I was trying to figure out how to get past the crowd in time. That's when I remembered what Melonie showed me earlier. Taking a deep breathe I started to awkwardly move to the music while trying to make my way through the herd of people. "So far so good." I thought. A random girl grabbed me by the arm, trying to pull me towards her to dance. Quickly taking my arm back, I brushed her off while continuing to push through. With the crowd thinning I pushed through the rest.

Looking towards the exit I didn't see them anywhere. Walking over to one of the bouncers I knew I quickly asked, "Have you seen a young African American woman walk by here in a red dress?" He looked taken aback at first, but then nodded. "Yeah, I saw her walking with a tall gentleman towards the private parking garage." He said pointing down the hall towards a black door that had an exit sign above it. Nodding my thanks I ran towards the door, which brought me to the parking lot. "Melonie!" I called her name, but no response. Suddenly a silver Kia Sorento zoomed past me towards to exit. I had to move out of the way, or the car would have hit me. Running after the car I quickly realized that I couldn't chase after the car. As quickly as it came it was gone, along with a drunken Melonie inside. I fumed inside; cursing the one person I knew who took her. "Hyung!!" I yelled with no avail, knowing that the two of them were gone. Seconds later I got a text that said, "Strike one..." I didn't even have to guess to know what that meant, but one thing was clear someone told him where we were, and I knew exactly who it was...

***Wow...a lot happened in this chapter, and i'm sure you  guys have plenty to think about until the next update. Comment down below, and i'll try my best to keep these chapters rolling each week!***