Rude Awakening

Your Move

Jun

            "Mmm Aliee noona please tell me more…" I said as I was sitting in front of one of the most beautiful women in Korea. "Ohh…oppa you're so talented, and so handsome." I smiled with satisfaction, as I started to feed her a chocolate covered strawberry. Her delicious lips covered the strawberry, biting it while on the fruit's juices. When she was done chewing, she peered up at me while batting her long eyelashes. "Oppa, I have something I need to tell you." I leaned across the table where we were sitting at. "Go ahead, you can tell oppa anything you want." I said giving her encouragement. She began to blush while fiddling with her fingers. I reached out to hold her small hands within mine. Looking at me with the full force of her eyes she proceeded to say, "Oppa I've started to develop these feelings and thoughts, and they all seem to revolve around you… I think…" I leaned closer, almost at the edge of my seat. "You think…" I urged. "I think I might lo_" *BAAM, BAAM, BAAM* Confused I paused not sure if I heard her right. "You think what? Tell your favorite oppa again." She took a deep breath and started to continue. "I lov_" *BAAM, BAAM, BAAM, BAAM*

            Suddenly I jumped upright, flinging back blankets everywhere. "Whaa…" Startled I looked around my brightly lit room. "Damnit!" I cursed out loud. "It was only a dream, but I felt so real." I thought sadly. Sighing I fell back upon the bed, while crushing a pillow to my face. "Ugh!" My pouting didn’t last long for the banging sounds coming from outside my door. Pissed now I threw the rest of the blankets off of me, rushing towards the front door. *BAAM, BA_ "YA!" I yelled as I hurled the door open, only to be surprised by light brown eyes glaring intensely at me. Immediately regretting my decision, I stared blankly at no other than Melonie Cartar. "What the hell woman?" I asked baffled to why she was here. "Don't what the hell me. Where have you been Jun, I've been waiting for you for almost an hour!" If she was a dragon, she would probably be puffing smoke from the way blew in frustration.

            "What are you doing here? How'd you even find out where I live?" "I called your manager, who kindly told me where you were." She said while dangling her phone in front of her. "Turns out we live on the same floor together." Pointing down the hall to her left, she gestured to a dorm a couple of doors down from me. My eyes grew wide. This couldn't be happening… Quickly slamming my door, I ran towards my bedroom to find my phone. Jung-Hwa was going to be SO fired when I got I a hold of him. All of a sudden I heard my door reopen, as soft footsteps proceeded towards me. "Did you just close the door on me?" Melonie asked shocked as she stepped into my bedroom. "Ya! What are you doing, you can't just walk into my home like that." I said stunned. "Actually I can…" "Excuse me?" "Did you not read the contract Jun?" Raising an eyebrow I said, "What does the contract have to do with you breaking into my home?" She smirked at me while crossing her arms in front of her. "Well if you had read it, it stated that I was allowed enter any premises, if it had to do with the possibility that your practice sessions with me were jeopardized. I glared at her from the other side of the room. "That sounds like a load of bull you just came up with." "Well if you truly think that then I can just call CEO Song and tell him how you disagree with the only contract keeping you here…" This girl…  

            It was then that I looked at her fully for the first time to notice what she was wearing. Dressed in sweats that hung low on her hip, her top looked like a half cut tee shirt which showed off her defined stomach. "Ahem." She cleared while pointing towards my bathroom. "What?" "Go get dressed Jun, you're standing there practically and you're wasting valuable time." Covering my chest self consciously I headed towards the bathroom.

            Since when did this girl think she could just walk into my house and boss me around? Last time I checked I was the only one who lived here. Rolling my eyes I started the shower, putting it on full blast. As I watched the steam start to rise signaling that it was ready from me to get in, I continued to chastise myself for opening up the door. "This is way we have door monitors Jun.." I thought. "Let's go Jun, we don't have all day!" Melonie yelled from the other room. I banged my head against the wall, regretting every moment transpiring before me. After I was done with the shower I realized I had forgotten my towel in my bedroom. "!" I whispered. Slowly opening the door, I peeped from behind to see if Melonie was still in the room. Not seeing her anywhere I decided that the close was clear. Quickly scrambling for my towel, I wrapped it around me as I closed and locked my bedroom door. Funny, I never imaged myself sneaking about my own place!

            Once I was dressed in simple shorts and a simple and a designer tee, I finally walked out of my room. Looking around I didn't see any sign of her. Hmm…she must have left_ "You should probably eat something before you go." Filching from the sudden jump scare, I quickly composed myself from further shame. "I thought you left." I said grabbing my phone, wallet, sunglasses, and one of my snapbacks. "Not without my favorite superstar." She said sarcastically. I smirked slightly admiring her sass. "Sigh. Let's just go." I said trying to quickly get her out of my place.

            When we were finally outside, I yawned locking the door behind me. When I looked back I saw her heading towards the stairs. "Where are you going?" I asked. Without turning around she said, "Downstairs." Shrugging my shoulders I walked towards the elevator. I was halfway there when I heard her say, "Use it while you can…" I paused. "Excuse me?" I looked behind me, but she was already gone. I wonder what she meant by that…

            She ended up beating me downstairs, tapping her foot intently as she waited for me. Ignoring her I looked around for Jung-Hwa, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Where's our ride?" I asked confused. "Ride? No we'll be running to the studio." "You're joking right?" "Nope, and we'll be doing it every day you have practice with me." "What is your deal lady? It hasn't even been a full day yet, and you're already breaking into my home and giving me unnecessary to do." "Who said it was unnecessary? Everything I do Jun has a purpose." With that she started to run down the sidewalk. Sighing in aggravation I followed after her.

            It took us about fifteen minutes to get to the building,, and by that time I had already broken out in a sweat. Walking in people started to greet me, some even stopping in their tracks. Glancing over at Melonie I noticed her giving pleasant smiles while bowing slightly to those around her, even giving the occasional annyeonghaseyo which sounded pretty for a foreigner. Walking into the hallway where the elevators where I pressed the up button. "Uh uh." Gabbing my wrist Melonie started to pull me towards the stairwell. "What are you doing?" "No more elevators." "What do you mean by no more elevators?" I asked shocked. Jerking my arm away from her, I stood in place. She sighed. "Jun, if you thought that run was a warm-up then you're wrong. When I told you to use it while you could, I meant that that was the last time. Since you were late to our first class together you're going to run up the stairs to the dance studio, instead of taking the elevator." "Are you out of your mind? I'm not about to do that." She rolled her eyes at before opening up the door that led towards the stairs. "Oh but you are…" I followed her pissed. "What makes you think I'll do anything you ask me to do?" I said glaring at her. "Since you signed that contract yesterday. Listen up Jun, and I'm only going to say this once. If  you don't get up those stairs in the next ten minutes, then you can kiss your career goodbye…"