Rainy day in Paris

Blue

Three days after Seungri was discharged from the hospital, Gd hadn’t called yet. Not that Seungri was expecting to find him waiting in front of his apartment door the day he came back home but, hell, not even a call!

He growled for what was the hundredth time that day and sank even more in the comfortable sofa of Youngbae recording room.

Yes, despite what he’s done the other day, Seungri founded himself craving for the other’s presence beside him.

“Cut the growl thing, maknae” Youngbae the chair to face his youngest brother.

“I’m not growling!!” the other answered back.

“Yes you are. Hell, if Exo hadn’t already named a song “Growl” you could do one now!”

Seungri glared at him but instead of making the other shut up, he just started laughing at the maknae face. “Seriously, hyung, aren’t you upset?” he stood up with a flinch at the sudden pain in his abdomen. Youngbae laugh came to a halt abruptly when he saw the pain on Seungri face. He offered his hand to the other and when Seungri took it he pulled him near him.

“I’m more worried” Seungri was about to say something but Youngbae went on “Are you taking it slow? You flinch every time you have to use your abs. And that means always”.

Seungri made a face and tried to free his hand “don’t change the subject. And I’m perfectly fine” a lie.

Youngbae sighed but let it slide, not wanting to upset Seungri more “I just know how he is…”

“He’s a big stupid idiot” the other growled and Youngbae sighed again.

“Yes, he is”

“I mean…Even if he loves” he almost puked on the word “her I’m still one of s!” he started to raise his voice, all the resent that had built in him for the past 3 days, almost there to explode.

“I know…” Youngbae tried to calm him by writing smooth circle on his hand with his thumb.

“He doesn’t ing care of this too!? I mean, I could have died!! DIED FOR GOD SAKE!” there it was. He exploded. Youngbae sighed but did nothing to stop it, thinking it was for the better if the maknae poured all out.

“I’m positive he cares…” he said.

“Positive my !!” Seungri freed is hand and started walking back and forth in the tiny studio “I was in that hospital room for what…” he looked at his hyung, eyes completely wild “3 weeks!? Did you see he coming!? I ing didn’t!!!”

“He called…” Youngbae didn’t sound convinced at his ears too. He was pissed at Ji too. Seriously just one call to the maknae?

“He called my manager!!” the other interrupted his thoughts with his anger, the voice going up of an octave every time he started speaking “And if he didn’t pass me the call I didn’t even had that!”

The door opened a little and Daesung face showed up, a worried look on it. Youngbae looked at him and shook his head. The vocalist came in and looked at Seungri who was still going back and forth, unaware of the other presence.

“I hate him. I really hate him this time” he stopped and put a hand on his hip when a stab made him flinch.

Youngbae rushed to his side “Why don’t you calm down a bit?” he guided him to the sofa and then sat beside him. Daesung soon joined them “I know you’re pissed” Youngbae started after a while, when he was sure Seungri wouldn’t start a fit again “We are all pissed if this will make you feel better” Daesung nodded in agreement “But what can we do? You know that when he makes a decision no one is able to let him change it”

“Well there’s some o-…” Daesung started but Youngbae glared at him.

“I don’t pretend anything big” Seungri leaned on the sofa and closed his eyes, a hand covering them finally showing his tiredness “I just want to feel that even though we ended like this” and each of them knew that he was referring to the incredible distance that Ji and Seungri had put between them since a month ago “He still care that I’m a part of this group. I mean…We have to back our comeback another time because of my stupid accident” he whined.

Youngbae and Daesung both sighed and the first one took Seungri’s hand again “Your car accident wasn’t stupid. You are lucky to be here, on your two feet, breathing and nagging” he said and the relief mixed with fear in his voice made Seungri looked at him “He cares” he went on “he just don’t want to show it”.

Seungri sighed and for some minutes there was silence. He didn’t like to hear the fear in Youngbae voice but he couldn’t even stop to think that Ji was angry at him for being in a car accident. It was a stupid thought, he knew, but he really couldn’t shake it off of his mind. After 5 minutes Daesung excused himself and left the room. It was just Seungri and Youngbae now and when the older one pulled Seungri into a hug he let him, craving the warmth of his body and the security of his strong arms.

“You know…” Youngbae whispered in his ear “If you let me play with you like this” and he tightened the hug to let him understand what he was talking about “I may change my mind and just decide to go for it”. For a moment Seungri stiffened, then he tried to escape the hug. Youngbae pulled him down without difficulty “Don’t” he took a deep breath “Don’t feel guilty and don’t pull away”.

“This is not right” Seungri finally said.

“It’s not but it’s what you need now”

“You just gave me permission of thinking much of all of this” Seungri said referring to what the other have said when he had left his hospital room after the kiss.

Youngbae laughed “Think what you want. What will make you more comfortable with yourself”

Seungri frowned “I didn’t know you were a masochist”

Youngbae then started laughing hard and his laugher echoed in Seungri’s back making him smile. He went on laughing for a while, till their phones beeped signaling a new notification. Seungri took out his while Youngbae was still trying to regain his composure and unlocked it.

“Ji hyung just posted on Instagram”

. He had forgotten that he has Ji’s Instagram notifications on.

“Open it” Youngbae said, finally able to speak normally. He opened the app and the display showed a pic of a view behind a window and the caption .

“You knew he was in Paris?” Seungri asked and felt Youngbae nod “I didn’t…”

“He left yesterday night…he didn’t want to create a fuss at the airport”

“Too late for that” Seungri wasn’t surprised of how cold his words were. The whole thing still pissed him off and hurt him.

Youngbae just hugged him more “We could go somewhere too if you want” but Seungri shook his head.

“I still need to heal properly” this time he was able to free himself from the hug and get up. His mind was once again full of Ji. He left without saying a word. Well, not that they had talked much during the last month. Yet he was still upset. Before he didn’t even bother to check on his wounded maknae, then he just left for Paris. 

“You’re thinking again” Youngbae sighed looking up at him from the sofa.

“Sorry” Seungri smiled “I really can’t control it”

“I know” they smiled at each other “It’s time to get back to work” Youngbae stood up “Want to help me with some lyrics?”

Seungri looked at him with gratitude. He was offering him an escape from his never ending thinking of Ji “Yes, let’s do it”.

Youngbae smiled and sat at the desk full of papers written with possible songs’ lyrics; Seungri sat on the chair beside him and tried with all he had to just focus on their work. 

 


Here we are with the secon chapter!! 

I tried to follow dewiuuk advice and used the " sign instead of the (-) sign. Hope it helped getting the reading more fluent!

The pic i'm talking about of GD instagram is the follow: 

http://instagram.com/p/thT5yItgD_/

Source: xxxibgdrgn

 

QUESTION: Do you guys prefer Seungri pov or 3rd person pov?