Should I...?

Blue

I know what you want to ask: was I scolded?

Hell yes.

I had never seen my manager so worried and pissed at the same time. The fact that Youngbae and TOP were taking his side too didn’t really help. The only quiet ones in the room were Daesung and I. For Daesung, in situation like that one was totally normal. For me, not at all. That’s why after 10 minutes of yelling my manager abruptly stopped his lecture to yell at me even louder “For God’s sake, Seunghyun, REACT!”It was then that I lifted up my eyes (I kept staring at my legs covered, once again, by the sheet of the bed) to lock my manager’s gaze “I have nothing to say”. Daesung sighed from his spot on the sofa and my other two hyungs cursed. My manager looked at me astonished and then raised his hand, palm towards me “I give up” then he left slamming the door.

 

Two day passed and no more news about Jiko was released. My manager was still pissed at me and Youngbae didn’t even once pay a visit. I was afraid to ask why, because actually I could figure it out on my own. And no, it wasn’t because of his concerts because he could have pay a visit after them. To my surprise, Daesung was the one who came more often in those two days: it’s not that we are that awkward like fans believe, it’s just that both of us tend to rely on others when we have issues. This doesn’t mean that we don’t care for each other.

“Should I enlist?” I asked him the night of the second day. He jumped, totally surprised.

“What?”

“Should I enlist?” I asked again turning my head to look at him “You know…go to the army before the letter comes”

“Is the fever up again?” he rushed beside me and touched my forehead. I snorted and slapped, gently, his hand away.

“I’m being serious here, hyung”

“You talking of enlisting can never be a serious talk”

“Yah!”

He chuckled and then passed his fingers through my hair, gently “Wouldn’t it be like admitting you’re running away?” he’s voice was quiet and his hand kept my had lightly to smooth my upcoming irritation. But really, he was just right so there was no reason to smooth me. Still, I didn’t stop him. Those days I craved for skinship like I had never done in my life.

“That’s the goal” I answered back. His hand stopped for a moment then started again.

“Are you hurting that much?” now his voice was almost a whisper. I looked up at him and his worried face made my heart squeeze painfully. Why did I keep making my hyung worried?

“No”

He lifted an eyebrow skeptically “Don’t lie to your hyung, Seunghyun” he smacked my nape and then smiled.

“Yes…yes I’m hurting that much and…” I was there to spill another secret my I stopped,  not knowing if it was right.

“And…” he incite me to go on.

I bit my bottom lip and then gave in “And I’m afraid that if things went on like now I will hurt Bae hyung and he doesn’t deserve it”. There I said it.

“Yeah…the fact that Bae is in love with you doesn’t really help” I looked incredulous at him. How did he know?  “Don’t look at me like that, Ri, it’s pretty obvious” I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it again when my mind couldn’t come up with anything “Still I think he really knew what he was going to find on his path. We are really aware of Ji’s personality and yours too” I frowned at His name “Honestly I was afraid that one day all this could happened and I was right” he sighed “But still I wanted to believe Ji wouldn’t be so stubborn to really do what he did” I chuckled and he smiled “He’s really stubborn right? Like Bae, I think he knew very well what could have happened... Bae’s decision to come for you too”

“What!?” now I was genuinely surprised.

“Ri why are you so oblivious sometimes?” he pulled a chair next to the bed and sit “I’ve already told you that Bae’s crush was clear as the sun in the sky” again my mouth fell “close it, is gross” I closed it “They managed to go through it because they cherish their friendship as, if not more, their love lives but now things are different…”

After a moment of silence I came up with something to say “Why?”

Daesung looked at me for a long time “Because Ji has hurt you” my lips mouthed a silent ‘oh’ “Of course he has hurt you in the past too but this time he just did it on a completely new level of..” he struggled to find the right word “Jiness?” he smiled at the invented term and I chuckled too “It was hard, Ri…seeing you breaking day after day and not really knowing why was so painful for me and Top so I can just imagine how Bae would have felt”

I had nothing to say and he just sighed “Sometimes I just want to go back in time when we were just rookies and we didn’t really need to preserve a made up image for the public. We were all more relaxed and you and Ji were just the most cute thing on Earth” I blushed and he chuckled “Seriously, sometimes I was envy. But as time passed and things started changing I wasn’t that envy anymore” he looked at me and I knew what he was thinking “all the times you tried so hard to keep him distant. All the time he tried his best to gain you back and all the times he, I don’t even know if unknowingly or what, has hurt you in the process”

“Hyung…” I whispered, almost unable to stand the pain in my heart.

“Sorry…that’s why usually we don’t look for each other when we have problems” he smiled, shyly and I smiled back. He was right. We are too sensitive and our talks can be too deep. He looked at the watch and jumped up “oh god is this late. I have to go” he looked at me, feeling guilty.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll be fine” I smiled.

“Don’t run away this time… I think nothing would stop Bae hyung if you disappear again” we chuckled than he excused himself. After some time, I watched the clock. It was late, Bae hyung concert should be finished. I stood up and walked to the window. Again the view of Seoul streets was breath catching. And I was alone.

 

Nobody knows but I was discharged the morning after. Technically I still had a little fever but I tried to convince my doctors to let me go anyway. I was sick of the hospital room and I really felt better. Plus: we had to record for our new album.
I walked in the YG building from the underground park so that no one would see me. Up in the alley, trainees and juniors greeted me with smiles and deep bows: I smiled at all of them, greeting them brightly. I bumped into Minho and his fellow Winner’s members and B.I and Bobby on the practice rooms’ floor.

“Hyung! You’re back!” they all bowed.

“Aigoo…look at you! Why are you all here slacking!?”

They chuckled “We’ve just finished practice for our concert and they are on their way to record something” Minho said while pointing at his iKON friends.

“Good…let’s walk together then”

I chatted with them on our way to the recording studios and it felt good. I shared with B.I and Bobby all the pressure they were feeling, considering the upcoming final episode of Mix&Match. I tried to give them all the advices I had learnt from experience and when we parted, in front of their studio’s door, I was actually feeling like I did a good job. Then I walked till the last door of the hallway: I stopped, uncertain if I had to announce myself or not. They weren’t expecting me. So hell, I opened the door.

“You missed me!?” I yelled trying hard to sound cheerful and all just to feel all my fake cheerfulness fading away in the split of a second. In front of me there was only Bae hyung who, after the initial confusion and shock, gave me a creepy look.

“What are you doing here?”

Ouch.

But I think I deserved it “I was discharged and I came to record”

“Record was cancelled” he said and gave me the back. Luckily, I would say, because I pouted disappointed and the cause was just too obvious.

“Wae?” I asked reaching him at the long table in the middle of the room*

“JiYong cancelled it. don’t know why, ask Seunghyun hyung” he waved a hand to dismiss me but I stubbornly sat on the sofa. The silence went on for some minutes: he kept working on his lyrics and I kept looking at his back. I was feeling guilty and ashamed and all that embarrassing stuff you feel when the one you know like you has witnessed you kissing the one YOU like.

“Hyung…” I tried with a sigh after a while but he didn’t answer.

“Hyung…”

Silence.

“Hyu~ng” I tried with aegyo.

He shifted on the chair. Oooh. So this was working.

“Hyu~ng…”

He turned to look at me and I was ready: puppy eyes and pout.

“You’re so dead” he growled and then he was over me.

. This wasn’t what I had expected.

He straddled me and when I tried to push him down he took grip of my arms and pinned them other my head glaring at me.

“H-h…hyung…” I gulped watching him leaning closer and closer, tilting his head a little.

“Hy-…” I tried again but he shut my mouth with his.

 


Hiiii!!!

Sorry for the late reply!

But actually this chapt has to ended with Daesung leaving but then i had this blissful thought of Bae, pissed of, straddling Seungri and BAM had to rewrite itXD

BUT

 

TAEYANG SAID THEY ARE F*****G RECORDIIIIIIIIIIIIIING *dies from feels*