Dog or cat?

Blue

What was I going to do?  

Bae’s lips traced the profile of my neck with a ghostly touch, sending shivers down my spine. I was too drunk and too needy of skinship to care, to stop him.

“Let me heal you” he murmured lowly in my ear “let me hold you” he tightened his grip on me. I moaned lightly, a part of my brain was trying hard to wake me up. It all went to hell when Bae fingers started drawing invisible lines on my chest. I groaned and with a swift movement I turned to straddle him and circling his neck with my arms “You” I said, a breath away from his lips “are a persistent devil Hyung” he chuckled and tilted his head slightly to press a kiss on my jaw while his hands gripped my hips firmly, possessively.

“You like it” he growled against my neck.

“Too much”

He chuckled again and then I decided that we had spent already too much time talking and procrastinating. If I had to go to hell for this, better enjoying it at full. I took his head in my hands and guided it till I could press a very needy kiss on his lips. He was surprised that I took the initiative but it didn't last long; soon enough he was responding to the kiss, pressing my body onto his, a hand pulling me from my waist and the other pressing me down from my back. I felt really overwhelmed by being held like that again. I had experienced such a strong will of being hold like that just once in my life, with Ji, and it amazed me.

I let my body took the control of my action and soon I found myself pulling Bae locks to deepen the kiss and to dominate it. He let me do it and as a response he just tightened his grip on me and moaned into the kiss. Moan that, I have to admit, sent blood in all the right places.

We kissed till we had to stop for breathing; looking at each other panting and blushed faces we chuckled.

“You're beautiful, Seunghyun”

I blushed even more “Cheesy” but I pecked his lips as a thanks, smiling like an idiot.

“Get up” I looked confused at him “my hurt, can we move to a softer place?”

giggling I stood up and pulled him with me towards my room. For a brief moment, while entering the room, I hesitated: not even JiYong had ever been in my bedroom. Then I felt Bae gentle tug on my wrist and I looked up at him. He was looking at me as if he knew what I was thinking; he cupped my face and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

“I don't want anything you don't want” he whispered softly “we can just lay down and work this alcohol out of our system”

I felt my eyes watering at his kindness and never ending altruism. I really wanted to give him everything I had to offer but still…

 

Still… that tiny part of my brain finally succeeded in sobering me up enough to make me think straight. I drew in a rough breath and felt my head spin at the giant realization of what I was going to do just a mere 10 seconds before. I swayed and Bae hold me by my elbow.

“Carefully…” he whispered, apparently more sober too.

“Bed…” I was able to say after a while and I felt so bad for the panic in my voice. He didn’t deserve it. He didn’t deserve all that I was doing to him. The kisses, the hug, the false hope. I felt horrible. I was actually doing to him the same thing that JiYong was doing to me.

He guided me to the bed and I crawled to the middle before sitting. I hugged my legs at the knees and buried my head in my arms.

I sensed him sitting near me close enough to touch but not actually doing it. I sighed.

“You should stop beating yourself like this” his words were a mere whisper.

“You should stop allowing me to play with your feelings like this” I retorted back.

He sighed again “I already told you that is my business and not yours”

“Bullocks”

“Language, maknae”

“Still…hyung, I can’t use you like that. I can’t do something like that to you. It’s the same thing he’s doing to me.”

He stood up swearing, passing a nervous hand through his dyed hair “God, Ri, can you stop thinking of him for at least 2 consecutive minutes?” He began pacing in front of me and I felt a ball of guilt growing in my chest “it’s like you decide what to do and what to say basing it on him and how he'd react!” He turned towards me and sighed “I'm starting to think that necklace is really a collar and he holds the lash!”

I made a face at the not so hidden reference of me as JiYong’s personal dog “I’m not an animal, hyung”

He snorted “It's like he owns you, Ri”

Something moved inside me and with an imaginary click, everything went finally in place. My fingers rose to softly touch the ring he gave me and a small smile stretched my lips “He does” I whispered.

“What?”

I looked up at Youngbae “He does” my voice was steady and clear in the silence of the room “He owns me as I own him. It hurts sometimes, more than I would like to admit, but it's true. Yes, one day one of us will for sure break under the pressure of this situation but not now. Now I can still be strong enough to bear it all” he looked at me shocked “don't be so surprise, hyung. You knew all along that at some point I would have realised it. I'm ready to bet our comeback date that you even planned to make me react in some way to help me”

He snorted and re the bed, at my side “You are way too clever sometimes” I chuckled and pulled him down with me.

“I have hidden abilities”

He groaned “Please at least try to avoid double meanings”

I laughed freely and he followed me.

 

 

The days after that night passed in a blur of happiness, one like I hadn’t felt in so much time. We worked till dawn to finish the album, we travelled to America to shoot the mv and then back in Korea. It went all so well that even Kiko with her annoying behaviour wasn’t enough to put me down.

Daesung one day told me that I was finally back at being my old self and I felt so pleased with it that I hugged him (to his and the others’ surprise).

I tried to stay in the recording studio with JiYong every night, even after the others went home; he was pleased even thou he never said a word about it. We fell in our routine, he working with Teddy at the album and me working on revising things for the comeback on the sofa or helping them singing some parts.

One day I was feeling so well that I let others see my necklace, wearing my shirt with some buttons open. Youngbae barked playfully at me once he saw it making me blush like a teenager and slapping him. TOP and Dae just smiled. It wasn’t difficult to recognize the ring if you knew JiYong better as we did.

Said man sat beside me on the couch of the recording studio during the break that day and started playing with the hair at the back of my hair while talking with Teddy. I think my satisfied expression was too obvious because Youngbae started to making fun of me, again.

“Maybe I should have switched to cat, Ri, I think it suits you better”

I glared at him “Will you kindly stop comparing me to animals, hyung?”

“It’s not my fault, Ri, you are there to purr”

I flushed and the others chuckled. Ji’s hand stopped for a moment and with the corner of my eyes I saw him stealing a questioning look at Bae.

“One night I told him he looked like a dog” he explained to my utter disbelief

“And why so?” TOP actually played along and I groaned knowing too well where all of that was going: to my humiliation.

“You see…” Bae turned to face our hyung, ignoring the glare of pure rage that JiYong was giving him now “We were a little drunk…”

“Hyung…” I whined but he didn’t even spare me a glance.

“…And we were playing when I made a move to grab him from the necklace” Ji actually growled but again he was ignored while I was starting to plan a way to murder my hyung, painfully “he didn’t like it and he kinda slapped my hand and growled like Ji is doing now” Daesung laughed followed by Teddy “so I told him he was like a dog”

I groaned again and buried my head in the crook of Ji’s neck.

“Next time” the body beneath me vibrate so I knew it was him who was talking in the middle of the laughers “bite him, Ri” I smiled at the hint of  jealousy in his voice.

“Actually…” Bae started again…

“Ok let’s go back to work!” I yelled jumping up in a flash and slamming my hand on his mouth to keep him shut.

The others looked at us weirdly but then went back to work. All but JiYong who glared at us “You’re going to finish the sentence, Bae?” he asked in a dangerous tone.

“Mmm…don’t think so, no” Bae answered from behind my hand while circling my waist with his arms. For a moment I thought Ji was going to kill us both but then he smiled that evil smile of his and pointed at the recording boot “Ri you’re next” I groaned and Bae looked guilty.

We all knew too well that he was going to be a prat, finding something wrong each time and so keeping me in there for ages…and we all know that like that he could punish me and Bae at the same time.

 

Some days I ask myself why I fell in love with such a vindictive and possessive prat. 

 


 

Hi lovelies!! 

I'm finally back! I was a little stuck at the beginning of this chapter so i'm not really satisfied with what i wrote. Sorry :( Hope you'll like it anyway. 

I love 'Loser' and 'Bae Bae' and i can't wait to hear the new songs. I missed them so much that every time i watch a music program performance i start cryingXD And then those two (Ri and Ji) starts this instagram flirting thing and i just die....

Like this one: https://instagram.com/p/1-uBFdPNcH/?taken-by=seungriseyo