I'm Back

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Two days after my graduation, my parents and I took a flight to Soeul, South Korea. It was clear that my omma arranged everything. I didn’t bother packing up, because everything was all set. Both of my parents were excited for our vacation. Of course it’s been 4 years since we left the place and it was totally missed. My omma personally invited Yura to come with us which in the later Yura declined due to her current commitments.

“I’m really sorry aunt, as much as I want to go with you; my schedule is really full-packed. If it’s only scheduled one month later, probably I will be able to join you.” Yura stated.

“It’s ok dear, so you better take care of yourself here.” My omma said to Yura as she hugged her.

“Baby, I will miss you. Call me immediately when you get there.” She said as he hugged.

“I will miss you too baby, take care of yourself. I love you.” As I give her a short kiss.

“Luhan, I think it’s time. We need to go inside! Yura take care of yourself. Eat well always.” My appa interrupts.

We got in the plane and I have to endure 22 hours flight. Honestly, I’m not really fond of flying and still I haven’t coped with my fear of heights.

“Luhan, are you ok, it’s seems you’re a bit restless?” omma looked so worried.

“Nope omma, I’m ok. Maybe I a bit excited.” I assured her.

“Well son, I’m really excited too. It’s been a long time since we left the place and I’d been wondering if Soeul had change after all these years especially our neighborhood. I haven’t heard anything from them, even about Parks. I’m wondering how they been doing right now. Maybe Chorong had graduated already.” She muttered.

Park, Park Chorong, how long I’d have heard that name? It’s not that I’d prohibit them mentioning her name. It is just that environment is getting awkward when omma and oppa talks about the Park. I’m not really sure if they know what had happened between me and Chorong. But it seems that they also feel how uncomfortable I get every time her name is being mentioned. And beside I also cannot avoid them talking about Parks since their family is pretty close to ours.

“Yeah, maybe.” I told omma as I closed my eye to sleep.

I pretend to sleep to escape omma’s endless chatter. I’m really sleepy before we board the plane for the connecting fight but my omma’s earlier statement made me a bit nervous and sleepless.

I opened my eyes and the environment is already dim. I was in deep thought when the stewardess walked towards me.

“Sir, do you need anything.” The pretty stewardess asked me.

“Mmmm…maybe an extra blanket will do.” I told her as I watched my omma who is already asleep.

When the stewarded handed me the blanket, I quickly covered it to omma’s sleeping figure. I’m really blessed to have cool parents like them. They had been very supportive of me and give the best life the parents can offer their child.

I got drowsy after about 30 minutes watching how my parents’ sleep. I smiled lazily at them before heading to a very much needed slumbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter