Her Painful Past

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan

I’m happy that Chorong is slowly accepting me. I would like to thank omma for planning this short vacation for Chorong and me; if not for this maybe we are still avoiding each other. Slowly, I noticed that her behavior towards me is now changing. She gradually is going back to her old self, which is bubbly and sweet. Though I cannot missed those that had changed on her, she is more matured now, let say more caring and beautiful. When we were younger she is the one, who can be referred as cute, she possessed those chubby cheeks and smiling eyes, but she is really simple she’s not the type who is show off. Maybe that is my reason also why I become comfortable with her.

Our short vacation is about to end today and tomorrow morning we have to go back at Soeul, if I have a choice I would like to prolong our vacation so we could spend more quality time together and make up those times we were separated. Tonight I prepared a special dinner for the two us. I know she’s not fond of fancy dinner but I would like to end our vacation with something nice and sweet to remember. I went first at the restaurant and just asked the driver to bring her to the place. I know, girls have lot of preparation to make their selves look nice at every occasion and I would say Chorong is not exempted on that’s what you call girl thing.

At exactly 7:30pm, she arrived at the place and I’m happy that she decided to wear the dress that I gave her. I was right the dress perfectly suited her and I can’t help but to be amazed at how lovely she looks tonight. Lovely, did I just say lovely? I can’t deny to myself that she looks so beautiful with the dress she’s wearing now and with that simple make-up she had. For God sake I shouldn’t be feeling this weird right now, but I can’t help but to feel nervous and my hands are continuously shaking and sweating and my heart beating wildly.

“Luhan, you look like you see a ghost.” She interrupted my thoughts.

“I’m glad you are here already, what took you so long? I’m already starving.” I calmly said as I recovered from sudden feeling of lost. “You know what, you and Yura are quiet the same you always keep me wait.” I mindlessly said.

“Ows, I’m sorry, if I made you wait that long. You should have eaten first.” She clearly doesn’t want to be compared with Yura and I could only scratch the back of neck as I realized what I said.

“Chorong, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to.” I explained which she immediately cut-off.

“Aniyo, it’s ok, maybe you miss her a lot.” She said with assuring smile. “Kaja, you’re starving right? Let’s eat now.” She continues as we headed to our table.

I guided her on her seat. I watched how she looks awe with the interior of the restaurant and I could only chuckle at that sight.

“Rongie, I hope you don’t mind but I already chose the food they will serve tonight, but don’t worry I know you will love them all.” I said knowing she will not disagree, I know her very well, and she would like me to decide even for her own food. 

“I’m fine, I trust your taste Luhan.” She smiled. “By the way, how is Yura’s doing now, isn’t she coming back for a vacation here in Korea?” Her question surprised me.

“Ah, she’s busy with her modeling career, and she can’t just cancel her commitments.” I told her.

“Yah, I see, well she deserves to be one of the top models. I bet she’s more beautiful now.” She said with a genuine smile. “How lucky can you get Luhan?” She keeps on with a teasing tone.

“Yah, what do you mean by that? I asked her. I now clearly understand that she’s trying to ease awkwardness every time we talk about Yura.

“Han, Yura and I had a misunderstanding before, and we both made it hard for you. I’m sorry for being childish and selfish before and I know if I’m on her shoes I will definitely do the same thing. Maybe we will get along well in the future. Whether we like it or not, our lives, the three of us are bounded together.” She said.

“But you didn’t do anything wrong, it’s me who should have listen t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter