Challenge and Magic

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

Meeting Luhan Omma’s gave me mixed emotion. I witnessed her genuine kindness and it makes me feel guilty over the indifferent feeling I felt toward them over the past years. Again, I hold our family picture, and talk to Omma and Appa.

“Omma, Appa, I met Mrs. Lu, today. And she invited me over dinner. I don’t know omma, I don’t want to go, but I have no heart to decline the invitation. I don’t know what alibis I should say to her. Omma, Appa tell me what I’m going to do.”  

Right, from the time I left our house, I never really had a chance to go back to our village. I’m afraid that every memories of pain will go back. “Ottoke! I don’t know what to do!”

***

“Good Morning Chorong!” Eunmi greeted me.

“Good Morning to you Eunmi, so how are feeling today? I asked her.

“I’m ok now, it was a relief that the management decided not to kick me out. By the way thank you very much for comforting me and I also apologize because I put you in such situation, I mean you were chosen to assist and deal with that anti-social 305 guy.” She blurted.

“Ah that, I guess I have to learn dealing with that, I guess I’ll be fine since it isn’t the first time I encounter some kind of a bratty and annoying hotel guess. But well wish me luck!” I assured her.

***

I went to room 305 and decided to do the cleaning and the good thing is he is not around. The guy seems to really organize though. I begin, cleaning the walk-in closet. I was in awe when I saw huge array of wardrobe, from those expensive suit arrange according to hue. The signature shoes are neatly put together on the rack. The guy’s accessories are also position at expensive looking containers, the wrist watches, the blings and everything. I think I don’t have so much to do in this area. I headed and check the bathroom. After cleaning that, I start in on to vacuum the carpeted floor. This suite room is really huge and it took me 3 hours to set everything in order. “Where could be that guy at this time?” I thought as I looked at my wristwatch. “Omo, it’s already 11am, since he’s not here I’ll go first to stock room and settle on to just wait for his order.”I said to myself before closing the door.

While I’m happily having lunch with my co-workers, my phone vibrated and when I took a look at it I saw an unknown number is calling. “Who could it be?” I asked before I excuse myself and hurriedly answer the phone.

“Yoboseoyo!”

“Yah, what took you so long to answer the phone?” the guy on the other line shouted as if it’s enough to damage my eardrums.

“Sir, may I know, who is this? I answered calmly.

“This is WU YI FAN, hotel guest from room 305. You are Park Chorong the chamber maid, you better be here in 5 minutes or else.” The guy on the line introduces himself before he hung up.

“I’m dead!” I said to myself, I bid goodbye to my co-workers as immediately headed to his room.

“Shocks, 5 minutes, I’m on the ground floor, how can that guy be so demanding. I’m rode the elevator that is exclusive for the employees and luckily not so many people there waiting. I rushed to the room to see the guy sitting like a boy in the couch.

“You weren’t fast enough, 3 minutes late.” He blurted sporting that annoying smirk.

“My apology sir, I was at the pantry and I failed to notice that you were calling.” I tried to explain.

“Give me your phone!” he ordered.

“Neh,”

He took my phone and he started to type, something I’m not really sure about.  He gave my phone back and he say something, “I already save my number on your phone, don’t ever erase or change my name on your phonebook.”

I looked at my phonebook he saved “MY BOSS- WU YI FAN”. I quietly put my phone on my pocket.

“So, you’re just going to stand there the whole day?” he asked with irritation.

“Aniyo, what do you want me to do? I asked.

“I’m opting for a swim this afternoon and I want you to be there should in case I will be need anything. After all you’ll be paid a much higher salary working for me.” He said. “Kaja, let’s go, you’re slower than a turtle” he insulted me.

I followed him but at the back of my mind I want to kick this airheaded guy. He is so full of himself and he act like he’s a God. Well, I won’t refute that he extremely tall and handsome, he can be physically at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter