Who is the luckiest?

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

Our weekend getaway was eventful I would say, though the objective wasn’t really met, since we are supposed to bond with the couple who invited us.  I’m not saying that it wasn’t fun, but rather every event favors me most.  Apparently Minhyuk hyung wants to be alone with Bomi the same way I want to have Chorong all by myself.   The girls didn’t spend much time together as we sort of guarded them, I know and I can feel that Chorong is happy and contented too though I was extra clingy to her.  There are not lot of people in the place because the place was own by Minhyuk’s family but I just can let go of Chorong and I don’t want her to go out of my sight.

“Where are you going? I said to Chorong as I pulled her back to seat on the couch.

“Luhan, I need to go the bathroom. Can I?” she answer with a hint of irritation on her voice.

“Sure, I just thought you going somewhere else.” I said.

“And where do you think I will go? It’s already dark and it’s were like we are in desolated place.” She rubbed her nape indicating she’s a bit bit pissed off.

“I’m sorry Love; I just…ok go to the bathroom. I’ll wait for you.” And she just gave an odd look.

She returns after a few minutes…

“I’m sleepy, good night oppa.” She said as she lay down on the bed.  I followed her suit and lie down on my side of bed.  Her back is facing me and I move to backhugged her. I never felt appease as I inhaled her sweet fragrance.  I felt she shifted her position to face me.  I felt her arms on my side and she snuggles closer to me. 

“I love you Luhan oppa.” She mumbled despite of her sleepy state. 

I can’t help but smile at her cuteness. “I love you more my Chorong-ah.” I kissed her hair and nose and her lips before I hugged her closer to mine. “I love you. Sweet Dreams my Love.” I said before I drifted to sleep.

***

“Son, you’re flying back to Boston in two weeks, you should spend your time with your friends instead of staying here in the office with old man.” Appa said as he sat down on my desk.  I’m still helping him out in the office for some legal matters and contract of our clients. I would like to take advantage of this, this will serve as my internship also should I will become Corporate Lawyer someday.

“Aniyo, Appa, I want my days to be productive, I’m learning a lot by reading all this documents and by helping Atty. Kim.  Besides my friends are busy also and Chorong is at work. I don’t my time to be just going into waste doing nothing.” I said to him as I put aside the folder I’d been holding for almost an hour.

“I see, but don’t push yourself hard. You’d been a great help and I’m just worried that Atty. Kim will get used of having you around or he should be the one who worry because you can replace him anythime soon…Hahaha” he laughed heartily and I couldn’t help but joined him.

“I don’t think that will happen now appa. I have a lot to learn and I would like to commend Atty. Kim for being patient with me. Appa he’s a good man and we are lucky to have him.” I said

“You’re right Luhan; our company wouldn’t be successful if not for him.  He helped us from the start and I admire the loyalty he is bestowing to us and to our family. Actualy I abhor that he has to retire anytime soon, the man is old already but before that happened I hope you graduated already.” I can sense the worry in his voice.

“Appa, don’t worry too much, Atty. Kim is healthy and know how to care of himself. What I would  like to suggest is that we should provide more benefits for him and a good retirement package if that happened.”  I assured him.

“Neh, I actually discussed that to the Human Resource Department and were going to revisit our current compensation and benefits package not just for Atty Kim but to our loyal employees as well.  If you’re not that busy you can join us on Wednesday.

“Sure Appa!” I happily accepted his invitation.

“By the way it is already five o’clock, are you staying? Can I go ahead? You know your omma is waiting!” he said.

“Go ahead appa, I have some readings to do.  And I need to fetch Chorong also.” I told him.

“It’s good to hear that you and Chorong are getting along really well. As your father, I want nothing but your happiness.”

“Thank you appa! Chorong and I really appreciate your support.” I reply and his phone started ringing. “It seems that omma is already calling you.” I smirked as I said.

“Yes, honey…I’m going home. Luhan and I just finish talking…

“Yeah, I’m on my way now…Honey…”

I can’t help but smile at the scene…I guess, there are only few people who know that side of my appa.  In front of many people he is the serious, fearless and workaholic Big Boss of Lu’s Corporation, but they don’t know who is Appa’s real boss and she’s no other than Lu Mei, my omma.

***

My beautiful Chorong is already waiting outside the hotel with Eunmi and other co-workers. She still manages to look stunning despite that she wearing simple top and jeans and a Chuck Taylor.  She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter