Moving On

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV:

It’s been two years since Luhan left for America. The last time I saw him was during our graduation. Luhan is top of our class,I saw him on stage as he delivered his speech. I almost breakdown, knowing the fact that it could be the last I will see and hear him. On his speech, the message was clear that he is thankful to all the people who had been very supportive of him throughout the years including his family and his friends. At that time I was expecting that he would somehow remember to mention my name, OR AT least he would look for me after the program so we could patch up thing before he leave, but he didn’t. My last glimpse on him is when he was taking pictures with some of our batch mates. I even remember that one of our classmates invited me to join the photo opt, which I declined telling them that my parents are already waiting for me. The pain was too much to handle that I decided to leave immediately. I can still recall what my omma said to me that time.

“Rongie, sweetie, aren’t you going to join them? I mean it can be the last time that you might see some of them.”

“Omma, I have a headache, I think I really need to rest.” I answered.

“If that’s what our princess like, then we should go now. Tomorrow it is us who will celebrate. We may not always say it to you but we are really proud to have a daughter like you.” My appa said as he kiss my forehead.

I hugged my appa tightly and cried like a baby.

“Princess, you’re such a cry baby, ppali ppalli stop crying.” As my appa tighten his hugged.

“I love you so much oppa and omma, you know I’m not a perfect daughter, I’m not really good at school, but I promised I will do everything to be the best person you want me to be.”

“Yah, the two of stop the drama, Yeobo you made our Rongie cry.” “Rongie, sweetie we love you much. You have to remember that you are the perfect daughter for us and we are lucky to have you. And we promise Appa and Omma will always be there for you.” Omma said as she wiped her own tears.

Luhan left, the day after our graduation. I was tempted to go to him to said goodbye and wish him luck, but Yura is always with him. I clearly remember that he requested me to stay away from them. So I did as he said so. At that time, I was still hoping that he will realized that our friendship is still important to him but I was wrong, because he didn’t make any move to at least talk to me. He left Korea and I believe that he did completely forget me.

***

I didn‘t notice that omma entered my room. “Do you still miss him?” she asked me.

“Miss who?” I answered

“Luhan!” She exclaimed “Rongie, you can’t hide anything from me. I know it’s been two years but I don’t clearly understand what happened between the two of you.” she continued.

“Omma, even me I don’t understand why Luhan behaved to me that way. I know it’s been two years but still it hurts every single day. Omma,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter