Not too Late

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Chorong fall asleep fast, maybe she is really tired. I opted to stay and sleep beside her. I couldn’t deny but watching sleeping Chorong is one of favorite thing in the world. I love that side of her, looking so peaceful, worry-free and contented.  Our conversation earlier kind of makes me feel guilty.  I thought my actions might be confusing her. At times I’m thinking of avoiding her, but I just simply can’t as If there’s some kind of force that keep me stay near her.  I don’t want her to think that I’m using her to forget my problems with Yura and I’m truly happy being with her. It’s a good thing also that she’s not bringing up a topic about the kissed we shared.  To some people point of view they might already thinking that I’m taking advantage of her but for me it is the other way around.  I never felt so blissful and contented at that very moment and if I will be given another chance I know I will not think twice to do that again to taste that sweetness again.  Call me crazy or some of people may call me player, I have a girlfriend for Godsake and yet I can keep myself away from this girl my so called-bestfriend.

I continuously watch her, appreciating her beauty.  She’s like an angel, so innocent and pure.  I hold her closer next to mine and listen to her soft breathing.  I inhaled her sweet scent and the next thing I knew is that I also fall asleep beside her, beside my angel.

I woke up earlier than her and I decided to walk to my room and I didn’t bother to wake her up but I left her a note. I suggest that we meet in the breakfast buffet. I took a bath and get ready for the day.  I wore a plain white shirt and a board short and match it with my Ray-Ban sunglasses.

“Hey hyung, where’s Chorong noona?” Kai asked.

“She’s in her room. I told her that she meet us here.” I replied.

“So, how is she feeling right now?” Tao asked concernly.

“Tao she’s good, she’s just a bit tired due to our previous activities, but she is perfectly fine.” I told them.

“So, where are Sehun and the others?” I asked as I look around the surrounding.

“Hang-over maybe!” Kai laughed.

“Did I miss something last night?” I asked curiously.

“Not really!” It was Lay who arrived with Minsoek.

“So, how’s Chorong, is she feeling better now?” It’s Minsoek turn to ask. My friends apparently are fond of her also, looking and telling they’re genuine concern to my Rongie.

“She’s fine! She’ll be here anytime now! So, what happened last night?” I asked again.

“Well, last night was fun, except that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae got really drunk.” Minsoek replied as he sipped on his Mango juice.

“Yah, that three…I never thought that they have low alcohol tolerance.” Kai said.

Few more minutes and soon after Suho arrived followed by Sehun and Ha Young and Taemin and Naeun, the other girls arrived and also Chorong. She sat between me and Tao.

“Good Morning Chorong-Noona!” Tao greeted her.

“Good Morning, Tao-shii.” She greeted him with her dreamy smile.

“So, I think we should it now! I’m not sure if Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae can join us.” Suho said.

“Oppa, I have a medicine for hang-over, maybe it will help to ease their headache.” Eunji offered.

“Eunji Noona, is always ready. We can let them take those medicines after we eat.” Sehun said cheerfully and he never let go his girlfriends’ hand.

“That three, get really overboard last night.” Taemin chuckled

“And how about you Mister if I weren’t there you might be like them also.” Naeun raised her eyebrows.

“Hmmm… you two it’s too early to fight, can we just dropped off the topic and start eating.” Bomi suggested.

“Honey, I’m sorry, I won’t drink that much again. I promise.  Taemin kissed Naeun not being shy at all to show her affection to her wife.

“Well, I guess being mushy is better seeing two lovebirds fighting.”  Kai said making us all laugh. I’m kind of envious of the two couples with us, with Taemin and Sehun, how can they freely express their fondness and affection to the love of their lives.

“Kaja, let’s eat and get ready for our next adventure.” Tao said excitedly.

“Babe, I think you should eat more.” Ha Young said trying trying to feed Sehun.

“Sure babe.” Sehun happily accepted the food while the rest of us are watching their so-called Public Display of Affection.

“Yah, stop that ew…” Namjoo said in annoyance.

“You’re just jealous, why don’t you get yourself a boyfriend instead.” Ha Young said to her.

“Duh!”Namjoo answered back.

“Yah, girls stop bickering, we are front in of food. Namjoo, you’re starting again, just let them be ok.” Chorong reprimand them like their older sister.

“Sorry, Eunnie.” Namjoo said.

“We’re sorry Eunnie.” Ha Young seconded and the two girls started laughing.

“You are two are like crazy.” Bomi said.

“So, guys do you have any plans for today?” Suho asked.

“I thought we are going to play beach volleyball.” Lay was the first to reply.

“Ok, how about the girls?” Taemin added.

“Know, what I saw this store with cute dresses, what about if we come a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter