It's her

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

After almost 22 hours flight, we are finally here in Soeul. I noticed that it did change a lot. It’s already summer and you’ll notice that people are now busy in every street.  Our home is about 45 minutes away from Incheon. Before going straight to our house my appa decided to eat first.

“Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Lu and Young Master” Mr. Choi greeted us. He’s been our company driver and he had been with us for about 3 decades. You heard right, he’s been serving the company and our family even before I born.

“Nice to see you again Mr. Choi!” I smiled at him.

“Mr. Choi, before you send at home, let’s go somewhere we can eat.” Appa said.

“Yeah, I’m craving for authentic Korean food for a while.” I seconded.

At the restaurant

“So, Mr. Choi, how you been doing and how’s your family?” omma asked.

“Oh, we are doing well, my eldest is now working in one of the hotel here and my second recently graduated from college also.” He answered proudly.

“Oh, that’s good to hear, the success of your own children is really priceless.” Omma said happily as she looked at me.

“By the way Young Master, Congratulation for graduating Top of your class again!” he said to me.

“Thank you Mr. Choi.” I said as I continue to eat.

Right after our dinner, we headed straight to our house. It’s a good thing that it’s not traffic. I’m really tired and my body wants to rest.  As we entered the gate of our exclusive village, my omma speak up when we were in front a familiar house.

“I’m wondering how is the Parks’ are doing now. I haven’t heard anything from them since me to America.”

“Yeah, the last thing I heard about them is that they are expanding business in Japan. Did they really move to Japan?” oppa asked.

“I’m bit surprised that you haven’t heard what happened to their family.” Mr. Choi said with a gloomy face.

“Why, what happened to them?” Omma asked.

“Mr. and Ms. Park got into an accident 2 years ago. If you remember the bombing incident in Narita, Japan. They were victims and they didn’t make it.” Mr. Choi said which made my omma cry and leave us dumbfounded.

“Honey, how come we didn’t hear anything about that.”  Omma asked oppa.

“Mrs. Lu, I think their child requested for media blackout. According to the news she didn’t want to get too much attention and to sensationalize that death of her parents.” Mr. Choi continue.

“It must be hard for Chorongie, do you know how is she doing right now?” Omma asked again.

“I must say, that I really pity thatchild, after her parents’ funeral, news broke-out that they went bankrupt and the bank had kick-out of their house. I also heard that she had withdrawn her enrollment in the university and look for part-time jobs.” Mr. Choi explained.

“Omo, poor Rongie, and honey we must look for Chorong and see how we can help her. She had suffered a lot.” Omma cried harder this time.

“Yes honey, tomorrow I’ll ask people to search and check her condition.” Appa assured omma.

Later that night I couldn’t sleep, my thoughts were filled of Chorong and her family.  Omma was right; it must be really hard for her. She loses everything her parents, house and her source of living. I never felt so guilty in my life. I asked myself what kind of friend I’ am for not being there for her in times of need.

Omma went to my room.

“You can’t sleep too, son?” she asked.

“Omma, I can’t believe the news about what happened to Chorong. I never felt so bad for not being there for her as I promised. Because of this stupid pride I add to her sufferings.” As I let my tears flow for the first time.

“I don’t know what happened between y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter