Going Home

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I’m on my forth year here in Harvard, and it is my last year of pre-law education. The school requirements had become very demanding. I seldom visit omma and appa and almost my whole time is dedicated to my study. Yah don’t get me wrong, I’m not a nerdy type and I never was. I’m still pretty competitive here and I’m also expecting to graduate with flying colors.

“Hyung, when was the last time you went home?” my tall roommate Sehun asked.

“Yah I visited home 3 months ago, you know I’d been very busy with the school activities and I can’t afford visiting omma and appa this time.” I answered as I continue scanning my book.

“No hyung, I mean Korea, when was the last time you went there? He cleared.

“It’s been 4 years I guess, my parents are already here so I don’t think I have to go there often.” I muttered

“That often? It’s been 4 years don’t you missed the place and your friends there?” He asked again.

“Oh well, maybe you don’t missed that much because your girlfriend is also here.” He continues.

His questions somehow makes me think, and he is right, I might had adjusted and already used to American way of living but the part of my heart still misses the place.

***

“OK Class, if you don’t have anything to ask, I guess our discussion should end here. So better be prepared with our next session.” Mr. Sullivan said to the whole class.

I picked my things and headed to the coffee shop where Yura and I decided to meet.

“Oppa, you’re late.” I heard as someone hugged my back.

“Yura, you know I’d been very busy this day and I don’t have time for arguments.”

“Oppa, relax, I just kidding. You think I get mad because your 30 minutes late? Didn’t we talk before that we will not fight over petty thing.” She smirked.

“Babe, I’m sorry, that’s not what I mean. I hope you understand.” I answered guiltily.

She held my hand and kissed my cheeks. “Oppa, do you feel better now? I think you need to relax and loosen a bit. Look at you; you are already getting that Ahjussi face. Where’s that handsome face of yours” She teased.

“Yah, Ahjussi, you are calling me ajhussi now? Well that’s ok, because I know you really love this Ahjussi.” I said before leaning into kiss.

My relationship with Yura is still going strong. I can no longer imagine a life without her. We are both busy with our own life, apart from studies she continue her modeling career. Yes, I just accepted her decision on that. I love her so much that I learned to acknowledge also the things that she loved to do.

***

I went at the dorm lounge to see some of our dorm mates watching soccer.

“Yah, go for the goal! Yeah” I heard some of them shouting.

“Yah, I see you’re all having fun.” I butted in

“Luhan, yes I think Brazil will win this time.” A boy name Matthew said.

“Luhan Hyung, I heard f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter