My Greatest Fear

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I chuckled at the sight of Chorong blushing at what the old lady told us, I find her reaction really cute and it suited her personality. Now, I never felt so good, relief and contended when I hold her in my arms. To be honest, it is the first time I cried in front of her and it’s the time also that I revealed my true feelings about our separation. I was astounded at the way I acted earlier. I never thought that I’d be that audacious that I hugged and kissed her. I felt the time had stopped as she tightens her hold unto me.  I was not aware how long we stayed in that position but at the moment nothing else matter but her in my arms.

I would like to laugh at her reaction when the old lady interrupted our moments but I know her very well, she will be embarrassed so I just shrugged and told her not to mind the old lady’s word.

We went at the nearby restaurant to have our dinner. I can feel that she is more relaxed now; compared to other times we were together. We gladly shared the foods that were served, though during the dinner it is me who do most of the talking and as for her, she is just intently listening to my stories.

“Rongie, I observed I the only one who speaks here, don’t you have anything to share?” I asked her.

“Yah, I don’t remember anything good that happened in my life since the past two years.” She answered that made me taken a back so I tried to change the topic by asking her other things in order to prevent talking about her past.

“So how do you find the food here?” I asked her attempting to lighten the atmosphere.

She wiped with the table napkin before she answered. “It’s good.”

“Would you like some dessert too?”I asked her and she just nodded and smile. I smiled also knowing that Chorong would not resist.

After the dinner, we went home at around 9pm, but unlike other ride, this one is more relaxing since Chorong doesn’t ignore me anymore. She is more open now and she talks freely.

“So I think, you should rest by now!” I told her.

“You too, Goodnight Han!” so she called me that name again.

“Sleep well Rong Rong…and have a sweet dream.” I said as I ruffle her hair before kissing her on the forehead again. I saw her flustered again after what I did. Yah, you can’t blame, I miss her so much and if isn’t too much I would like to spend more quality time with her.

When I went to my room my mobile phone rang. It is Tao who is calling. Maybe he already knows by now that I’m in a vacation with Chorong.

“Hello!” I said.

“Hyung, I heard, from your in Jeju Island now and you’re with Chorong Noona. How could you not tell me that you’re having a vacation?” He said hastily.

“Yah, do I really need to tell you everything that I’m doing and what I will do?” I answered irritably.

“Hyung, it’s not that way, but you are with Chorong Noona! You should have at least invited us also to come with you guys. You know, I haven’t been there.” He calmly said.

“Tao, believe me, it was not really planned. It’s omma who took care of everything.” I explained to him.

“But, still Noona is there with you, I’m really envious right now.” He whines like a lost puppy, I can’t imagine how he looks like at that moment.

“Stop being whiny, know what Chorong, doesn’t want a whiny and childish man.” I .

“Yah, I guess I can’t do anything now. So hyung, better take care of her for me.” He said and I heard someone’s laughing on the other line.

“Yah, you’re too chessy. Hyung, its Sehun. Have fun there.” Sehun

“Ok, thank you for the call Tao, although it’s too obvious that you call for another purpose. Don’t worry I’ll take of Chorong, I will do my duty as her bestfriend.” I assured him. He doesn’t need to tell me that because that is what I’m going to do. Starting now, I’ll do my best to make up for those times that was not by her side, those times that she needed me most.

“Hyung, thank you so much.” He said.

“Ok, goodbye!” I said before I put down the phone.

That night I really had a peaceful sleep; it may be a rare kind of slumber because it is dreamless. I’m in a happy state now since Chorong and I are close to be ok.

***

I went downstairs to actually to instruct the household help to prepare breakfast for me and Chorong, but I was a bit taken a back when I saw a familiar figure in the dining area. It was Chorong, she looks concentrated in setting up the table.

“Omo, what time did she woke up, did she prepare the breakfast all by herself?” I thought as I continue wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter