Weirder

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I heard someone is waking me up and when I look who it was I wasn’t surprised at all to see that is was Luhan.

“Are you ok now? He asked as he ruffled my hair. I just realized now, that I didn’t change my clothes and I’m not even in my room. What happened last night still makes me shiver. I felt Luhan tighten his hold on to me. “Relax, I’ll take care of everything, he will no longer hurt you. You should shower now; our flight is at 9:00 am so get yourself ready. But if you still want we can stay here longer.” He told me.

“Aniyo, I have work tomorrow and my boss, he will be mad at me, if he learned that I will not be able to report to work.” I explained to him and he gave me his assuring smile telling me that he understands. He assisted me going to my room and before I enter my door I hugged him and kiss him on his cheeks. He was startled at what I did. “Thank you for coming back in my life, Luhan.” I said to him making him blushed and I just giggled, completely shocked with my own act.

All is set, and we are ready to say goodbye at this beautiful island. Everything that happened during the whole vacation will be forever imprinted in my memories.

“Let’s go!” Luhan said before we enter the car that will send us at the airport.

***

The plane landed at around 10:30 am and Luhan’s omma is already there to fetch us. I was assuming that they will send me off at my apartment first but I was surprised that we went straight at Lu’s Mansion. Aunt Lu learned about that Mr. Gu, and their family is really worried about my condition. I told them that I’m safe but they keep on insisting that I must stay at their home to ensure my safety. Of course they never let me win, knowing Luhan and Aunt Tandem, they are both stubborn and they make sure they get what they want.

“Chorong, honey, you know that you are always welcome here. So it is better that you’ll stay with us.” Aunt Lu said.

“Aunt Mei, thank you for accommodating me here, but I might be causing you so much trouble.” I hesitated.

“Yah, stop being stubborn Rong-Rong, you have to stay with us until we make sure that Gu Man Soo will not bother you anymore.” Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

“But, I don’t think he come again to hurt me.” I protested.

“We never know what he can do, based on the investigation, he has record of harassing young girls and we will not allow that to happen to you, not anymore.” Aunt Mei said with her worried face.

“See Rong-rong, you’re making omma really worried.” Luhan said.

“I’m sorry Aunt Mei, I never mean to make you worry that much. I really appreciate all your help and someday I’d do my best to repay all your kindness.” I said guiltily.

“No, you don’t need to repay anything and feel indebted towards us. Basically you are part of our family and as a family we will do our best to protect you.” Aunt Mei said as she hugged me. I hugged her back and muttered the word “Thank you!”

***

Luhan and I were lying cozily while watching movie at the entertainment room when we heard strange noises coming from outside. We found out that his friends learned that we came back from our vacation and decided to visit Luhan.

“Guys, what are you doing here? He asked the boys.

“We are here, to visit you Hyung!” the derpy looking guy Chanyeol said.

“Hi Chorong Noona, it’s nice to see you here!” I think it was Tao, who said that, he stretches his hands to give me a handshake I think, but Luhan oddly shrugged it.

“Guys, you should have at least given me a call.” Luhan said.

“Hmmm, is it really necessary hyung? I remember Aunt Lu said that we are welcome to visit her anytime!” a tall guy-Sehun said, yes he is the one Ha Young dating.

“Is it because, Chorong is here?  Suho asked teasingly and I felt my face heat up as he said that.

“Yah, Suho, Chorong is part of our family, so expect him that she will be here most of the time.” Luhan explained.

“Really, so I guess, you’ll have this particular and regular visitor most of the time.” Kai said as he threw a weird look to this Tao guy. I don’t know if it’s only me who notice but I think his face go red at Kai’s statement.

“Yah, your taking mom’s statement seriously, you are welcome here but it doesn’t mean that you have to be here all the time.” Luhan said, I noticed the sudden change on his demeanor.

“Hyung, are you mad or anything? Don’t you want us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter