Confused

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I get ready for sleep, the day was really fun but tiring as I recollect what happened the whole day I was interrupted by a knock in my door. I opened it and saw Luhan standing already in his pajamas.

“Hey, Rong Rong, I’m glad you haven’t sleep.” He said.

“Why, Han is there something you need? I asked him curiously.

“Actually, I was thinking if we can watch some movies tonight, but you must be tired already so I guess let’s just sleep.” He said while holding his neck.

“Aniyo, maybe that’s a good idea, besides I’m not sleepy at all. So, what do you have in there? I told him. I’m bit excited also, we used to do this a lot together before and he usually make fun of me because I’m fond of romantic movies with cheesy lines.

“I’m thinking about if we watch two movies, that will suit both of our taste for movies. I have here The Fault in our Stars and The Maze Runner, so what would like to watch first?” He asked confidently.

“Let, see The Maze Runner first.” I told him.

“Oh really, I thought you would choose the other one.” He said confusedly. I just smiled at him. I have reasons for choosing that first movie, one it is because I can sense that he is going to make fun of me for choosing chick flicks and the other one is that he might end up falling sleep if there’s not much action and if the movie seems to have slow phasing. I know him well and he rather watch action filled movie, cartoons or anime.

The movie started playing and I would say that I’m enjoyed it. The fact that there’s a Korean actor on it and also one of the English actor is actually look like Luhan. I don’t want to say it to him because for sure he will brag it.

We decided to play the second movie and as expected, he fall asleep in middle of the movie. Yeah, I’m the only one who laughed, giggled and cried at the movie.  I don’t know if I will be thankful or not, that he didn’t see me shedding tears for this movie, because if he did he will definitely proceed to his endless teasing.

After I finished the movie I decided to wake him up so he can comfortably sleep on his own bed, but before I could do that I guess I was too entrance at the sight of him sleeping. I considered myself lucky because I have this chance to gaze at his sinfully handsome face. You know, I’m his original fan girl. The long and thick eyelashes that frame his beautiful eyes, his milky white skin, he had the cutest nose and his lips and even with that tiny scar he still looks perfect. I clearly remember how he sustained that scar. We  were on our fifth grade when he got into fight with school bullies. Don’t get me wrong, Luhan is not a type of boy who’s always in trouble. Most of the time he acts cold but that is basically only for those he is not close with but once you get to know him he is really kind-hearted and caring. I recall how badly he was hurt by the bigger boys just to protect me. I don’t understand why, the kids in our school seem to hate me that much because our family is not as rich compared to theirs, but I’m still thankful because Luhan is always there to protect me from those bullies.

Flashback:

“Rongie, stop crying! I’m ok; it’s not like that I broke a leg or something!”  He told me as I assist him to the school clinic, he found it hard to walk and his face is really swollen and bleeding from the punches of those kids.

“Yah, I’m sorry Han, it’s my fault. You should have not fought back. Look at what they’ve done.” I said as I continue to sob.

“What kind of best friend I ‘am if I will just allow them to hurt you? I’d rather receive their punches than to see you being bully by them.” His statement just made me cry harder.

“Yah, Rongie, such a cry baby! Did I make a promise that I will be your protector? Don’t you remember? He continued as he wiped my tears and ruf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter