Dream Date???

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

My girlfriends’ keep on teasing me about my boss’ invitation until we arrived at the hotel; the boys were already resting on the benches. We didn’t have much time to chat with them, since were running out of time to prepare. Mr. Wu Yi Fan, my boss informed that he will fetch me at exactly 7pm and I know that he is very strict when it come to time so I can’t really afford being late.  I’m really nervous of what’s going to happen, but the girls assured that everything will be fine and I should relax and enjoy.  For me it’s only part of my work but they think the other way around. Who I’m kidding, a chaebol will date a chamber maid?  That’s sounds ridiculous and I supposed that only happens in drama, though my life is already full of drama and I just don’t want to entertain the idea.

When, we get in to my hotel room at the same time two boxes were delivered. The girls excited open those and were surprised to see a flowy, lacey white maxi dress designed for a luay party, glittery white slip-on flats and a set of fresh flower crown.

“Omo, everything looks so pretty and fits your personality.” Ha Young said in awe.

“It seems that your prince charming knows you very well.” Namjoo teased.

“Eunnie, go take a bath now, we will prepare everything and make sure you’ll be extra pretty for the event.” Bomi added.

“What are you waiting for Eunnie, we are already running out of time?” Eunjie asked as I stayed immobile at the front of my bathroom door.

“Eunnie, comm’on, don’t tell that you are still reluctant to go? Naeun seconded.

“I don’t know, but I’m not really confident. What if he’s up to make fun of me?” I said confusedly.

“Yah, Chorong Eunnie, when did you learn to watch drama and to doubt other people intention? Bomi asked in shocked.

“Yes, Bomi Eunnie is right, maybe you are just overthinking. As I observed your Boss seems to be a good person. Though he looks like a rich brat and cold, it doesn’t really define his personality. Just give it a try Eunnie, as you said it is just part of your job, so just do your job properly and serve your master right.” Naeun said.

“Arraso, maybe he isn’t that bad afterall.” I smiled timidly at them and follow them since Namjoo is literally pushing me to the bathroom.

After I took the bath the girls started to do their magic. Namjoo and Bomi, blow dries my hair before using curling iron to have my hair what they call y beach wave. Ha Young and Naeun took care of the make-up, while Eunjie arrange the dress and everything.

Ha Young and Naeun chose to use a lilac eyeshadow and highlight it with black eyeliner that doesn’t smudge, just to define my eyes.  They apply theee coat of mascara before curling my eyelashes. They barely put blush on the apple of my cheeks. They finished of the make up by applying a lipstick and this time they used a hot pink shade and blot it with a coat of lip gloss.

Bomi and Namjoo, loosen the strands and the curl of my locks, they put some sort of setting lotion to tame my quite stubborn hair, but they manage to make it look shiny and natural. With they outmost effort they set the flower crown using some bobby pins.               

Eunjie helped me with my dress and my footwear and it fits me properly as if it’s a customized made exclusively for me.

When I saw my reflection on the mirror, I was really amazed with what I saw. They did an amazing job I almost didn’t recognize myself.

“Wow, you are so pretty Eunnie!” Ha Young exclaimed giddily.

“I bet your date, will be drooling if he sees you.” Bomi said.

I blushed madly at their comment. “Yah, stopped it, you’re compliments is just too much to take.”

“But we are just telling the truth, I’m sure Luhan oppa and Tao will also go crazy if they see you.” Ha Young said and it made me quiet.

“Woohoo, who wouldn’t for Eunnie, she is just beautiful.”Eunjie said.

“Kaja, put some perfume, you should smell nicely too.” Naeun said.

We went out of the room and saw the boys were also in the hotel lobby.

“Wow, Chorong Noona, you are so beautiful.” Jongdae complimented.

“Yah, Tao hyung you are drooling.” Sehun joke made him shy and blushed profusely.

“See, Eunnie, we are right with what we told you.” Eunjie added.

“You are beautiful Chorong-ah.” Luhan said and this time I cannot really hide my embarrassment. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

I took a glimpse to my friends and other people around us.  How does Luhan manage to act cool in front of me?  Maybe he is not really affected with the idea of me going out with other guys.

“Thank you!” I said in an almost whisper.

Just in time my boss arrived to fetch me, exactly as he told.  He looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter