A fight for Love

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

“Yes Omma, Chorong is at home with me!” I said

“Wow, please let her stay and prohibit her from going away, we will come back within two days.” Omma said excitedly over the phone. She accompanied Appa on his business trip to Malaysia.

“You know, I really miss you son!” she said on the other line.

“I miss you too omma!” I answered her.

“I’m so excited to see Rongie and you together!” she giggled again. Well, I can’t blame her, if Chorong and I will go to have a fanclub, for sure Omma will be our number one fan.

“Ok, omma, just come home safely, you and Appa.” I said

“Ok, bye for now Luhan. Take of Rongie or else!” she warned me.

“Omma, see you soon.” I told her before I hang the phone.

***

Chorong has to report to work, if only I have a choice I will make her quit her job, so we can just be together always.  Honestly, I find it weird because I never felt it before even with Yura.  Chorong simply brighten my days and everything seems alright always. Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world and I always want to see that.  I love watching her sleep, I want to hold her hands and hug her close to me.  I want to protect her and I want to be with her.

***

“Luhan, I’m glad you still remember us, you seem so busy nowadays.” Minsoek blurted. I decided to pay them a visit.

“Yeah hyung, we have not heard anything from you. You didn’t even bother to give us a call.” Lay seconded.

“Care for a game!” I told them. “The others are already in the court, Suho just texted me.”

“Sure hyung, let’s go, I guess they are already waiting.”

“I don’t know, but I feel excited to this basketball match.” Minsoek said.

***

We arrived at the court exactly after 15 minutes. The boys gladly welcome us, expect for Tao. He seems to be aloofed and avoiding particularly me for some reasons. I’m not a paranoid type but also I’m not insensitive that feel how ackward the surrounding is.  I’m a fully aware that she likes Chorong but I always make it to the point that the two of them will never left alone together. Call me intruder, possessive or whatever, I’ll prevent any boys who will try to make move with my Rongie. 

We divided ourselves into two teams. Minsoek, Lay, Chanyeol and Sehun are my teammates, while the other team comprises of Suho, Tao, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Kai.

“Ok, guys, let’s start.” Suho said.

It was Chanyeol, who was able to get the ball and he was able to pass it to Sehun.

“Thank you Channie hyung.” Sehun said.

“Sehunnie, watch out for Kai.” Lay shouted and it made him passed the ball to me. I look around and started to dribble and make my way to the other lane. I noticed that Tao is fast approaching me so I quickly handed the ball to Lay to interrupt Tao and others. I guess Lay get the message he run to the other side while I go back to the 3 points lane.  Lay was cornered by Tao, Kai and Jongdae.  He then passes the ball to Chanyeol and in split second the ball is already in my hands. I jumped high and aim the ball to the ring. Kai tried to block me but I guess my movements were quick enough and I hit the three points.

“Nice one Luhan hyung.” Chanyeol blurted giving me a high five.

“Common, guys, we are just starting. Watch out we will be able to win this match.” Kai said as he laughed out his head.

“Hahaha, you know Luhan-hyung is really good in any sports.” Jongdae said.

“Yah, are you belonging to what team? Stop praising him.” Baekhyun warned him.

“Yah, guys, you are taking everything seriously, it, is just a game. Come on!”  Sehun said.

We continue playing for about 30 minutes, everyone keeps on running, dribbling, passing, aiming and shooting the ball. At the end of 1st half our team is leading by 10 points.

“Oh, my goodness, we should win this match.” Suho blurted as he took a zip of his Gatorade.

“I think were a bit no match to them, because of Luhan-hyung.” Jongdae stated once again.

“You’re right Luhan-hyung, he is the king of the court even in high school.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m already tired” Kai said.

“Nice, hyung!” Chanyeol giving me high five were the others are smiling like idiot. The others continue foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter