Loving Arms

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong’s POV

We are on our 3rd day extending work in the hotel and all of us are really getting exhausted doing all the preparations.  Meanwhile Luhan is also busy with his work and I’m starting to notice that he looks really tired.  We seldom see each other; I’ll just wake up in the middle of the night as soon as I felt him hugging or showering me kisses, at times I would like to talk to him, but seeing him so tired and sleepy I have no heart to steal the only time he can rest.  I’m just contented hugging him back and snuggle closer to him to inhale the manly scent he emits. 

“I love you Love!” he murmured.

“I love more oppa!” I answered.

Saturday morning and we have no duty at the hotel I have decided to sleep longer than the usual to compensate the days I’m lack of sleep.

*Luhan-oppa, might be sleeping in his room. I thought as I snooze off the alarm.

I’m about to close my eyes again and already hugging my pillow when I felt someone backhugged him. That was comfortable and I didn’t protest knowing it was him.  I decided to just enjoy the feel of his embrace.

“Good morning sleepyhead.” He said while peperring small kisses on the back of my neck down to my shoulderblades.

“Yah, oppa that tickles.”  I giggled.

“I miss you so much!” he keeps on kissing my exposed skin before he managed to turn me around to face him.

“Did I tell you that you look more beautiful in the morning, with that bare face of yours?” he asked

“Aniyo, you never told me that.” I answered.

“Really? But you do look really beautiful, you’re the most beautiful woman that my eyes ever laid on” he said.

“What’s wrong with you, maybe you’re just lack of sleep, oppa or maybe you need an eye check-up.” I said while avoiding his gaze that obviously making me blush profusely.

“You’re really cute when you’re blushing like that.” He held onto my chin making me look at him.

“I love you.” He murmured before he captures my lips into a sweet kiss.

I couldn’t protest anymore, his gestures really weaken my defenses, he just knows me so well and all I can do that very moment is to kiss him back.

We were making out for a couple of minutes maybe when I pulled out.

“Oppa, are you going to work today? I asked as I try to catch my breath.

“Aniyo, because were done with the presentation and I have other things in mind. I have planned an activity for the two of us.” He said excitedly.

“Eh”

“Yes, so I think we should get up and be ready. It will be a long drive afterall.”

“Where are we going oppa? I curiously asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He replied as he headed to the door. “Don’t forget to pack extra clothing will be going back on Monday.”

*Aist, this Luhan, he’s very much like his omma, he act so impulsive at times.*

****

I feel really sleepy during the whole ride. I just think that it not be fair with Luhan if I will sleep while he is driving, though he keep on insisting that I should at least take a nap. I choose to stay awake and talk to him instead.

Our chat was endless, as we talked about funny things that we did together when we were younger. We talk about our dreams and the non-stop confession of our love for each other.

I didn’t notice the road and highways we were passing by, though this is very much familiar, until he stopped the car and told that we are already on our first destination.  

I didn’t wait for him to open the door for me, as I immediately opened it by myself and hopped out of the car.

“Omma, Appa” I said as I let out my tears and run as soon as my foot touches the ground.  We are in our hometown in Busan and we are exactly at the place my parents were buried.

“Chorong, wait!

I run and kneeled on the ground as soon as I reach omma and appa’s tomb. I cried my heart out as soon as I realized how much I miss them.

“Omma, Appa, I miss you so much. Sorry if I was not able to visit you often.  I miss you a lot.  Luhan oppa”

“Sshhhh, it’s ok Love, I’m here.” He is trying to calm me as he smoothly my back.  He casually drop kisses on my head, before I notice that he is crying too.

“I’m sorry Love for not being there, the time you need me the most.” Our tears were endless, and we hold onto each other as if were afraid that one of us will leave.

Minutes had passed and were calmer. He loosens his hold onto me before completely letting me go from his embrace.  He kneels down on the front of my parent’s tomb, before he utters those words.

“Aunt Rongwa, Uncle Yunho, this is Luhan.  Can you still recall me?   I’m the boy in the neighborhood who used to be your daughters bestfriend.  Yes, I’m the son of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter