Take the Risk

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

What happened this day still didn’t transpire, my emotions are still confusing me. I’m already lying on my bed but sleep won’t visit me. The memory of Chorong and our kiss still lingers on my mind.  I don’t know what got into me but I have the feeling that I have to do it. I original plan to keep it short but as soon as I felt her lips I can no longer fight the urge to deepen the kiss and to feel her. It wasn’t my first but I never felt such that I never want to end it, so I keep going and savoring the moment. Though I’m the first one who pulled away I can’t deny the fact that I want to kiss her again after seeing her face, her almost pleading eyes, her shy smile, her flushed cheeks and her plump lips. She is so lovely; the loveliest thing I’d ever seen. I never thought she would look this beautiful and it was just too painful to just pay no attention to her. The sensation I’m feeling after that kiss is too much for me to take. I can feel her shaking so I held her tightly as we watched the sun that is setting down. I can hear her soft sigh, she leaned her head against my shoulder and I breathe in to that familiar, unique, sweet scent she emits.

“It’s beautiful.” I heard her murmured referring to the golden sunset.

I looked at her, and lightly lift her face. I pinched her cheek and place a small kisses on her forehead, her cute nose and finally on her lips. “Yes, it’s beautiful, but it’s nothing compared to you.”

She lightly punched me, but I held to prevent her doing it that again. Our hands were intertwined as we continue admiring the marvelous scene before our eyes.

My heart is in trouble but beside her my heart is at peace. With her I found my sweet escape.

After we finished the ride, I guided her out of the boat and we walk hand in hand to our hotel, both of us weren’t saying anything but I can feel our heart beating. We exchanged shy smile and I could only chuckle seeing her flustered. We were completely oblivion of what is happening around us and our own little word was interrupted by the noise in the surrounding.

“Hyung, were have you been?” Sehun asked as he appeared all of the sudden and this cause to let go of each other hands.

“Ah, there! Yes there!” I said to him pointing any direction.

“Where exactly there?” he asked suspiciously.

“Yah, why so nosy? You’re like my omma!” I answered him

“Eunnie, where have you been?” It was Namjoo, who asked Chorong.

I looked at Rongie and she remained speechless.

“Eunnie you look so red, are you alright? Eunji inquired as she held her face before throwing a look at me.

Good thing is she came back to her senses and began to answer her friends’ inquiry.

“I went for a walk and I saw Luhan there.” She said as she smiled at me awkwardly.

“Ok, I think you should change… The sun had completely set and we will be having our dinner soon.” Ha Young said.

“Where’s Bomi?” she asked them.

“Oh, she still in her room, I guess she is talking to Minhyuk oppa.”Namjoo replied.

“I see, I’ll go ahead. I’ll meet at dinner.” She said and slowly walks away.

“Hyung, I think you should change too. Get ready for our dinner and our party soon.” Sehun said excitedly which I immediately follow.

***

The dinner went on smoothly and we talked about our adventures earlier. Tao had become the center of attention because of the video clip that was taken during his parasailing moment with Chorong. I’m not sure if I will laugh or not because he really looks pitiful and scared during the ride. But somehow I admire him, because he took the courage to volunteer to accompany Chorong.

As for Chorong, she really had a weird taste of interest, it’s not really weird though but it is completely opposite from my interest. She love adrenaline rush and height and that were the things I’m really scared of.

“Tao-shi, you look so funny at the video and you’re screaming like a girl.”Chanyeol teased Tao.

“You’re like, where’s my mama? Help me.” Baekhyun seconded which make everyone laugh.

“Yah shut up…No, I’m not like that!” Tao protested obviously annoyed with all the teasing.

“You look so scared up in there, Noona is much braver that you.” Jongdae said.

“Yeah, is not like that at all, it is just his first time so he was a bit scared. I think most of the people will react that way on their first time too. Afterall, you have no idea what is going to happen during or after the ride.” Chorong depended which earned that annoying goofy smile at Tao.

“But your reaction was different; I bet that was your first ride too.” Lay asked interestingly.

“Aniyo, it is actually my third time. I did those with appa.” She explained.

“You must be missing your appa and omma.” Minsoek added.

“Yeah, very much Minsoek oppa. But I’m ok now, there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter