Sorry

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

After the baptismal party, our group decided to continue our party in one of the popular clubs in Gangnam District. While the boys are having fun I stayed in a more a more secluded area inside the VIP room. To be honest, I’m not really used to loud music and I preferred quieter place especially when I’m meeting with friends.

“You are the one who requested me to leave you alone.” Her words still linger in my mind; until Minsoek tapped my shoulder and disturbed me from my reverie.

“Luhan, you seems so quiet is there something that bothers you? You should be enjoying but as I see you look so pre-occupied.” He asked.

“Aniyo, it is just…”

“Is it about Chorong? You cannot hide that from me. We observed that you two are still avoiding each other.” I looked down as he said that.

I sigh… “I’m not avoiding her but I think Chorong is still mad at me and she wouldn’t let me explain my side. God knows, that I tried to look for her, but I was not given the chance to see her.”

“Uhmmm… maybe you didn’t put forth an effort in doing that. I’m not taking side Luhan but at some point you are the one who have more capability to reach out especially you seen her current situation. She had been through a lot Luhan and you have to understand her.” Minsoek explain.

“I know, I know that’s why I’m trying my best to talk to her.” I said to her.

“Be patient Luhan and good luck. Chorong is a nice girl I know she will find in her heart to forgive you and everything will go back to normal just give her enough time.” He affirmed to me.

“Luhan hyung, Minsoek hyung, come join us here.” Chanyeol shouted as he continues to dance with other.

“Alright, Luhan, let’s join them and try to loosen a bit. Everything will be alright.” Minsoek convince me before joining others in the dance floor.

As for me I remained in my place trying to contemplate how can I talk to Chorong.

***

“Good Morning son!” my omma greeted as I approached the dining table.

“Good morning omma, where’s appa?” I kissed her on her cheek.

“Your appa he received a call from the site and he need to check on something, but he informed me that he will be here for lunch.” She explained then she goes on sipping her tea.

“Oh I see.” I blurted.

“How, about you Luhan, how is your stay here? She asked.

“I’am ok omma, I’m glad that my friends in US and my friends here are getting along very well. It’s like that we’re able to form new cliques here.” I told omma.

“Great, at least you were able to free yourself from tedious school activities.” She said.

We continue to eat quietly, this afternoon, I’m planning to check on Chorong and try if she’ll allow us to talk this time.

***

I heard my phone ringing, after I finished bathing. It was Yura.

“Hello babe!”

“Hello oppa, how’s everything in Soeul? Oh God, do you know how much I miss you? She said on the other line.

“I’m fine; I mean everything is good here.”

“Yah, I learned that aunt, prepared a welcome and victory party for you and I’m sorry for not being there for you Oppa, but I would like you to know that I’m very proud of you.” She exclaimed.

“Neh, that’s ok. I understand that you’re busy. Don’t worry next time we will fix our schedule accordingly, we will have our vacation together so we will enjoy each other company.” I assured her.

“Well, my boyfriend is so sweet. It makes me miss you more!”

“I miss you too Yura!”

“I love you Luhan Oppa.” She said before we hang up the phone.”

***

I headed at the hotel café where Chorong works, as of this time I still have no guts to go near and talk to her. I kind of loathe the thought that she will ignore me again. So for about a week, this had become my daily routine. I will stay at the café, wait until she went out and picked her bicycle in the parking area. I feel like a stalker. I would just watch her from a far. There are times that I’m tempted to go to her but maybe Minsoek was right I should wait for the right time and I don’t want her to think that I’m the one who is desperate here. But who I ‘am kidding, I’m really desperate to win our friendship back.   I come to observe her every movement, she didn’t change a bit, and she still acts careless and funny at times.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter