Date

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

 

Chorong and I go back to Seoul to fix our things and documents regarding our plans of moving together to USA. Omma was happy and supporting our decision but appa is somewhat throwing a questioning look. I don’t mind though, what important to me is Chorong.  I can’t wait to spend my life with her and my plans of keeping my promises to her.

“Thank you, Paul for the update, I’m really excited to see your work, I want the best for Chorong.  I’m pretty sure you won’t fail me, after hearing so many good things about you.” I said to the person I’m talking with on the other line before I hung up. 

I walk out of the car and walked at the huge canopy, I stayed there for a couple of minutes until I was gazing to familiar figure approaching from not so far.  I can’t help but to smile back at her beauty, despite of her simplicity.  She’s wearing a jeans and a basic white tee with her mane pull into a messy bun.

“Hey!” I greeted her. I spread my arms and welcome her into a hug.  She tiptoed and kisses me on my cheeks.   Her gestures made me smile wider, it made me feel that she more comfortable and at ease at our relationship.

“How long you waited for me? She asked.

“Not that long…maybe about 10 minutes.” I said as I took and kiss her hand.

“I’m sorry for making you wait, I had filed my resignation already and it was quite hard for me to leave, especially Eunmi.”  She uttered, I can sense that there’s some sort on sadness as she said that.  I know how attached she is to her work and to Eunmi, and leaving everything behind is not easy.  The friendship that she established; the trust and respect that she earned. It made me feel guilty because I’m the reason why she has to quit her job, she choose to leave her life in Seoul to be with me as I chase my dreams.

“Are you hungry?” I asked as I try to change the topic.

“Yeah, I bit.” She said giddily.  “Let’s go!” We walk hand in hand towards the car.

***

“What’s your plan Luhan? Appa asked right before I could take a sit.  He invited me to the study room right after our dinner.

“I’ll continue my studies and I’am going to become a lawayer.” I said in a confident tone.

“What I mean is your plan about Chorong? He counter asked.

“Appa, I’m taking Chorong with me to Boston.”

“And then?” he cut me off.

“Appa?”

“Son, I’m asking what is your plan to Chorong? I don’t know what happened why you sudden have change of heart, before we came here, this wasn’t your original plan and I observed how disappointed you were because of Yura for not coming with us.  She used to be your priority but now, I want to understand and I don’t want you regret your decision because you are confuse and not sure of what you really want.” Appa said and frustration is evident on his voice.

“Appa, there is nothing wrong with me.  Yura and I were through.” I clench my fist, slightly annoy with the flow of our conversation.

“But is the decision mutual?” I saw appa eyes narrow.  To be honest, I’m not really sure about Yura’s reaction when I called to break up with her, that time I only think of freeing myself from o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter