Confession vs. Rejection

Just To Keep this Love Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV:

I open my eyes still swollen from an all night crying. If it’s not only that it’s deadline of submission of our project and wouldn’t dare to get out of bed.

“Sweetie, don’t forget we have dinner with the Lu’s tonight, so come home earlier.” My mom said cheerfully as she handed my pack lunch.

“Yes, omma, I’ll go ahead.” as I approached the door.  We’re going to have a dinner at my ex-best friend house. I’m going to face the person the least I’d like to see.

I’m literally dragging my feet to the nearest bus stop. It is one of those times that I would like to skip dinner and wanting my day to end.  Tonight we will have dinner at my ex-best friend house. How long it had been since we last talked? It’s been one month when he started avoiding me after that incident that I mistakenly confess that I had fallen for him.

We been best of friends since kindergarten, we were partners in crime; we were like brothers and sister. He was always there for me; we played together, he always helped me with my assignments and always defended from school bullies. I’d become too dependent on him, believing the he will never leave me no matter what.

He is the most popular in school, he excel in everything he do. He is the top in our class; he’s the team captain of the soccer team and one of the School Kingkas. Everyone in our class question our closeness since according to my classmates I’m very ordinary and not that pretty to be hanging around with their Luhan Oppa.  Somehow their comments is bit offensive but I try to shrug those as long as I know my best friend is beside.

I thought our friendship will last forever, until he started to date Yura, one of our classmates, a school Queeka, rich and very pretty. Luhan spend most of his time with Yura and I was totally left behind. Yura act very nice when Luhan is around, but she acts indifferently when Luhan is out of scene. I tried to ignore that feeling since Luhan love her so much. I used to smile and say how happy to see them as a couple but deep inside my heart is crying and hoping I’m in Yura’s place. After months of dating, he started to spend less time with me and I miss him a lot. One day, I visited Luhan’s place only to found out that Yura is also there. His parents openly expressed how happy to see me in their house since it’s been a while since I visited them. I remember the glares Yura threw at me, seeing how I interact with Luhan’s family. Again, I ignore that, until one day she confronted me and told me to stay away from Luhan.

“Park Chorong we need to talk.”

“What is it Yura-ssi, stop being formal with me. You are Luhan’s girlfriend and I’m his friend, so I treat you as my friend as well.” I happily explained

“That exactly my point, I’m Luhan’s girlfriend, and I’m really annoyed at the fact that you are trying to be close with him. So please stay away from him” She angrily answered

“But we are best friend, please don’t consider me as a threat, Luhan and I are best friends and we promise to stick together until we grow old.” I explained

“Shut up, and stop saying that you are just friends, I know very well a girl like you, and you will only take advantage of Luhan’s kindness. Honestly, Luhan informed me that he is starting to get uncomfortable with you being all over the places he’s in. So better stay away from now on!”

“Luhan won’t say that, you are inventing things Yura. I’m righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter