Chapter 2

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 02.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

Ugh, another tiring work day. Honestly, I really hate working. I mean, I’m still young and at my age right now, I should further my study instead of working on something that I didn’t really like. I’m so not into business because I have to deal with so many things. Business world was too wide, it’s tiresome. I told dad I didn’t want to work and I prefer studying, but he’s just too selfish to even hear my opinion. He thought all his sons have to do business like him. Luhan and Baekhyun had always helped dad with his business matter, of course they knew how to manage the company very well. But they didn’t even care about their youngest brother that didn’t even have the basic in business, and then simply sent me in as retailers’ executive.

I knew everyone in the company doesn’t like me. I knew they called me arrogant . But I just hated this work. Doing business is complicated. And it’s becoming worse when I got that noisy-head near me. Baekhyun hyung, he just won’t stop teasing me. When he’s around, all I got was stressed and depression. He doesn’t help at all even though he’s a thoughtful brother at home, but at work he’s the worst existed. He would only annoy me, but what can I do, people love him and hate me.

 

“Sir, your two brothers are waiting.”

One of the maid suddenly appeared from outside my room and informed me about Luhan and Baekhyun. I nodded lazily and gestured her to go away. I took my bag and my coat before going out to where the car was waiting.

I guess no one will ever understand what I really want. They wouldn’t want to understand anyway.

 

---------------------------------

 

As usual in the car Baekhyun hyung would be the sassy one. He would always sit at the front with the chauffeur, the radio, and sang to every song played at that time. His voice filled the whole car like every morning which was quite disturbing for me. But as the youngest, the one who had the least power among all, all I could do is staying silent and just bear it no matter how much it annoyed me. Seriously, I need a calm and peaceful life or I might get crazy any soon.

“Oh yeah we arrived!”

Baekhyun hyung shouted as soon as the car stopped in front of the mall’s building. As lively as always. All of us get off the car together. I could hear Luhan hyung thanked the driver, as expected of the polite hyung. When I think back, it seemed like I got the worst personality among us three. Whatever, at least I was being myself. We all walked towards the entrance together. Baekhyun was busy greeting all the workers as we passed by while Luhan only kept his smile like always. Me? Of course as arrogant as always. I believe if I acted nicely, people would step on me and stab me at the back.

“Stop there you stone-headed guy.”

Before we could even enter the building, a voice suddenly stopped all of us. Yeah, not only me, but my brothers too. There’s a girl standing a few feet away from our left side, staring at us while crossing her arms. She’s wearing an oversized black sweatshirt, a pair of blue jeans shorts, a pair of maroon Converse, and also a cute maroon beanie hat matched the sneakers. She seemed familiar, but how? Wait… why I even stopped when she called. Maybe she’s just another crazy girl.

“Hyung, I’m going in first.” I said to my brothers.

“Not so fast you stone-headed guy. You owe me a new sneakers.” I heard the girl said and I could feel her tight grip on my left arm.

“Don’t. Touch. Me.” I looked at her hand on my arm while gritting my teeth.

“I don’t like people touching me either. But still, you owe me a pair of new sneakers.” She stated, and now I remember who was this girl.

She looked a bit different from that night when I threw her shoe into the drain. She looked rather y and bold that night with dark colored lipstick and with the way she dressed, she looked more like a bad girl. But today, she looked a bit… cute? Maybe that’s why I couldn’t recognize her. Anyways, I didn’t have any reason to recognize her. It was a big regret meeting a crazy girl like her. I never thought she would come to me again just to ask me another sneakers.

“I did not owe you anything. Now go away.” I said pulling away my arm from her.

“Yah! You threw my shoe inside the drain and I had to go home with a bare foot that night!” She complained right next to my ear.

“Shut up! Your voice annoyed me. I said I didn’t owe you anything. You’re the one who started it. If you did not throw the shoe onto my back me like you actually pitch a ball, I wouldn’t do so too. You left a dirt on my expensive clothes. It’s your fault from the very first.” I fought back glaring at her furiously.

“You’re being such an arrogant guy at this young age. You sounded dumb and childish too.” The girl pointed and I heard Baekhyun hyung chuckled behind me.

“You. Get lost.” I pointed my index finger into her nose.

She was staring at me like she would eat me alive. Her eyes, it’s unique. But I didn’t find this girl was unique, because she’s more to weird actually.

 

I nodded satisfied when she was just staring without saying anything. Great finally she surrendered. I now, I would never lost to a girl like her, weird girl. I smirked at her annoyingly. I saw her gaze changed, but like I care?

“I don’t want to see you around again after this. Get off my sight.” I said pointed at her nose again.

I planned to leave right away after that, but something bad and unexpected happened which stopped me to move away. I could feel an unexplainable pain on my index finger. It was just a small pain at first, but it’s becoming severe making me clench my teeth and fist, holding myself from shouting. But it’s just too harsh and unbearable!

“Argghhhhh it was hurt you crazy girl!!!”

Finally, I’m certain that the whole building and area could hear my painful scream. The girl, she actually bite my finger! And I couldn’t believe that she got that strong teeth because I could feel my eyes start tearing up due to the painful bite. I tried to pull away my finger but it just gave me a bigger pain. Baekhyun hyung’s laugh could be heard behind me, while Luhan hyung told him to shut up. What should I do about this girl then?

“Yah stop it that’s hurt enough!”

I shouted again but she just wouldn’t stop. What should I do now? I could see some people were coming out of the mall to see what has happened. Some workers were here too. I could hear chuckles and whispers. This would ruined my image. But I’m seriously clueless about this girl, seriously. I have no choice. I knew she wouldn’t stop until I make her stop. I don’t care if people were staring, but I have to end this now. I pulled away the beanie hat on her head and grabbed her hair furiously.

“Dilweed! Stop it now!” I shouted pulling her hair hardly.

“Yah!” Finally, the girl screamed and automatically freed my finger from her strong evil teeth.

“My god… I thought I would lose my finger.” I said staring at the teeth-shaped mark on my finger.

“I haven’t done with you stone-headed guy.” She still didn’t give up. I think she’s more stone-headed than me.

“I will forgive you after what you have done to me, including when you threw me your shoe and when you bit my finger just now. So, please get off my sight right now. I won’t say this again. Better not showing up in front of me because you’re freaking pissed me off. Get off my sight forever.” I told her before turning around.

 

I hate dealing with something unimportant like this, moreover it’s still early in the morning. That girl was such a mess. I walked towards the entrance with Luhan. I don’t know where’s Baekhyun, but I don’t really care, because I was burning right now because of that girl. There were so many workers gathering at the entrance, which I believed watching the scene that happened between me and that girl. As we passed by the group of workers, I stopped in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter