Chapter 5

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 05.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

It’s my third day working, and I’m so doomed and hopeless today. That stone-headed Sehun had left me a homework where I have to memorize everything about all 158 retailer stores they got here. I felt like dying last night when my mind was mixed between the stores, and also the incident where I met Chanyeol oppa at the mall. It made me couldn’t sleep all night. Thank goodness I was able to wake up on time this morning and arrived to the mall on time too. Honestly, I couldn’t remember all the details about the stores yet, but I don’t really care right now. Sehun won’t be that brave to scold me because I know he’s afraid of me. Hahaha!

Talking about Sehun, where was he right now? I arrived thirty minutes ago and he still wasn’t here? Looks like my boss is late today. Great, now I still have time to go through the files again and at least memorize some more thing. Once I opened the file, the door slowly opened too. Nice timing, why must Sehun appeared right when I was about to study. Sehun’s face looked tense and irritate. That’s normal, but today the irritate face looked more extreme than usual. Before I could say anything to , someone suddenly came in right behind Sehun and now I know what irritated him that much.

“Hunnie… please go lunch with me today. I will wait here until lunch time.” Jessica said tailing Sehun close behind.

“Sica… how many times should I tell you to stay away during our work time? You’re… disturbing.” Sehun seriously said.

“I’ll do what I want. I don’t trust you anymore because of that girl. I will come every day from now on to check on you.” She said pointing at innocent me.

“What?!” Sehun said a bit surprised.

“I’m sorry Miss Jessica, but your existence here is not needed. You’re not even a worker so you should be forbidden from the office level.” I purposely because I was annoyed to see her here.

“Yah koala girl. Sehun is my boyfriend so you shut up.” Her voice really irritated me.

“Huh? Koala girl? What about you? You looked like a mannequin without clothes. Look at your attire, eww it’s too tight and exposing.” I insulted and I could see her red face.

“Please don’t start a war here guys? I hate it. Now I want you to go out Jessica. Jiyeon was right, you’re not needed here.” Sehun stopped us.

“I can’t believe this. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll stay here.” Jessica refused before glaring at me angrily when Sehun defended me.

“Okay then. Stay here and don’t go anywhere else. Do as you wish. Jiyeon, let’s go. We’re going to take a tour around the mall so I can introduce you all 158 stores to help you remember well. I know you couldn’t memorize them all.” Sehun suddenly said making me confused for a second.

“What is this seriously Sehun are you going to act indifferent towards me forever?!” Sica retorted.

 

I could see Sehun’s annoying face to see my confused expression. I could also hear his small sigh when Jessica suddenly snapped at him. He didn’t reply her, instead, he kept sighing. This was the first time I ever saw Sehun’s stressed out face. He had always been so cold and arrogant. He usually stood out for himself. I saw he did that to his own brother, and to me too, but why did he look so small in front of Jessica. He looked like an incapable man and he always ended up losing to her. Is that love? I saw Sehun looked at me for a second before he faced Jessica again. I expected a war. Hehehe.

“I’m sorry…”

Okay what did I just hear? He’s apologizing? Not retorting back? Is this for real? I saw Jessica proudly smiled while making her way closer to Sehun. She touched Sehun’s necktie and his broad shoulder. I noticed Sehun slightly moved, like he’s trying to avoid her touch, maybe because he doesn’t like it when someone touched him. But he still looked powerless in my eyes. In this three days of working, I could say that Sehun is a real stone-head and arrogant. I also could tell that he hates it when people cling around, because I was the same. But why did he force himself to be with Jessica and let her control over him?

“I will take the mall tour with you guys too. I won’t let that girl seduce you Sehunnie.” Jessica said shooting glance at me.

“Seduce? You’re just insecure because I’m pretty right?” I kept teasing while smiling beautifully at her.

“I’m going.” Sehun suddenly said while making his way to the door.

 

That’s mean we shouldn’t proceed with our words war. I took my smartphone to use for recording the details about the stores. Although it would be hard because of that clown was with us, I would not lose to her.

 

-------------------------------

We stopped in front of Vans Collection Boutique during our tour around the mall. I think I almost drooled to see various shoes collection inside the store through the transparent wall. Right next to it is Converse Collection store. My goodness… I swear I would do anything to own one of these stylish shoes inside there. My only Converse I earned with my money was the one Sehun threw into the drain. Sehun will have to buy me one pair of these one day. I will make him buy.

“What are we doing here? Let’s go to the Michael Kors Boutique over there. I heard new handbags have arrived.” The girly girl Jessica suddenly said.

“Sica… we didn’t come to accompany you shopping. We’re working right now. Moreover, you already got plenty of MK’s collection handbags.” Sehun then refused, making me cheering inside.

 

I could see Jessica pouted disagree to hear Sehun’s words. Served you right bossy girl. We then continued walking around the mall while Sehun kept telling me any details I should know about the stores. How could he remember all these information in his head? He’s a real genius if that so. I heard he’s in the same age as mine. If he’s that genius, why didn’t he pursue his study and gain more knowledge? But he gained experience by working like this. Plus he’s in the highest position so it’s great, what’s the point of studying when his current position was as one of the highest executive. I guessed I shouldn’t care about him anyway.

“Jiyeon! I called you more than three times! You’re not only crazy, but also deaf?” Sehun suddenly called and I could see Jessica next to him chuckling to see Sehun insulted me.

“Yah! How dare you? I couldn’t hear you. Why?” I rashly asked.

“Have you jotted down everything I told you?” He asked me back, but not as rash as I was.

“Don’t mind me. I did really well.” I answered carelessly.

Sehun didn’t reply me anymore. He turned back towards Jessica and ignored me behind them. Yes basically I was left behind all the time during out visit to the stores. They were walking together at the front while I silently following behind and did my work really well. I don’t want to care about them too, but it made me sickening to see Jessica kept clinging around Sehun while Sehun clearly being uncomfortable with her. I knew the feeling because I hate it when people clung around me too.

“Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter