Chapter 11

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 11.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I was left alone in this office room for the whole day, and it’s seriously boring because Sehun wasn’t here to bicker with me. He’s out since morning to attend a meeting with some new clients who applied for renting at our new building. Since Sehun is the one in charge for the retailing department, he has to be there. Then, I heard he talked with someone on the phone about a short appointment this evening. Ahh so boring! Wait, I don’t miss him. I was just being bored because I’m alone. Of course it’s impossible for me to miss that guy, huh!

“Hye Jiyeon! How are you doing staying here alone? Enjoying yourself? Hahaha.” Victoria unnie suddenly appeared with her usual pretty smile.

“You surprised me Vic unnie! But… it’s great you came. It was so boring here since I’ve finished all my works. What brings you here?” Jiyeon replied.

“It’s great that you have finished your works. Sehun just called me and told me to deliver you a work to do.” Victoria said and it makes Jiyeon sighed.

“What is it?”

“He’s still in the meeting room, and he said he heard someone important came here today.”

“Who? So?” Jiyeon said uninterested.

“Son of the owner of a large electronic company. Sehun said he wanted you to meet the person and convinced him to rent a place here. He said another mall tried to recruit them too, so we have to grab a chance while he’s here and get them no matter what.” Victoria explained.

“How am I supposed to do that? He never taught me anything about meeting clients, convince them or whatever!” Jiyeon said a bit nervous.

“Just be creative, I don’t know too. Hehehe. They are now at the western restaurant. Good luck Jiyeon! And don’t forget to bring the contract file with you!” Victoria quickly exited the room after that.

“Wait unnie! Ahh I hate you Oh Sehun!”

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon walked to the restaurant to find the so-called important person while cursing Sehun in her mind. Without knowing anything about the process of dealing with clients, she walked into the restaurant where she saw only a group of people in there.

“That must be them.” Jiyeon slowly approached the group and politely greet them, turning their attention to her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you guys. I’m the assistant to the mall’s retailing manager, Oh Sehun, the third son. The manager sent me here to meet the CEO’s son.” Jiyeon nervously introduced herself.

“Aren’t you… Park Jiyeon?” A guy suddenly said Jiyeon’s name.

“Oh? Yes I am Park Jiyeon. I’m sorry but do I know you?” Jiyeon asked while staring at the guy who said her name.

“Maybe. I guess we got something to discuss right? Guys, I’ll be back. Jiyeon-ssi, let’s go.”

The guy stood up and headed out of the restaurant. Jiyeon confusedly following behind until he stopped at a bench somewhere in the mall and sit there. Jiyeon then sit there too and left quite a large space between them, still confused.

“I didn’t expect to meet you again. So you work here?” The guys asked, looking a bit excited by himself.

“Yes I work here. But I can’t remember you. I’m sorry.” Jiyeon replied.

“Nah, I know you didn’t remember me. I’m Kim Myungsoo, Chanyeol’s friend. We met at the president’s party. You’re someone he knew right? We briefly introduced each other that time.” Myungsoo told.

Hearing the explanation, Jiyeon finally showed this face where she finally remembered. “You’re that guy! I almost spilled the water on you right? Hahaha I remember now chanyeol oppa’s friend.” Jiyeon said with a smile.

“Chanyeol oppa? Seems like you’re close with him. I think I saw your picture in his phone once but he never told me about you.”

“We are… friends. Hehehe. Anyway Myungsoo-ssi, I got work to do and I have to meet the CEO’s son of the company you’re working in. Is he in the group just now too?” Jiyeon said.

“But I’m here.” Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with a convincing face.

“Yeah, I’m glad to know you, but I have to go.” Jiyeon was about to go when Myungsoo grab her hand.

“Better let go and don’t touch me.” Jiyeon told him with a serious face.

“But I’m the person you’re looking for.”

“Huh? You? Hahaha oh my god I’m so sorry for being rude. I thought you’re just wanted to block me from doing my work. Hahaha.” Jiyeon awkwardly laughed, basically feeling embarrassed.

Myungsoo only smiled to see Jiyeon’s blushed face. “So, what can I help you Jiyeon-ssi?”

“Well… my boss wanted me to convince you to rent at our place. Can you help me with that?”

“Oh that. Actually, I was thinking to accept the offer from the new mall not far from here. But maybe I can help you. But can you guarantee me that I didn’t make the wrong choice if I accept your offer?” Myungsoo’s face turned serious.

“Sure! This is the most visited mall in Seoul! And we promoted everything well. Just don’t worry okay.” Jiyeon said while showing her sweet smile.

“Okay then. This is our first time opening a store at a mall like this. We usually rent the whole building and made it our sub company. I hope I made a great choice. I myself will be thee manager of this branch.” Myungsoo said while looking around.

“Uhm… can you help me once more?” Jiyeon suddenly said.

“Sure.”

 

---------------------------------

 

Myungsoo called the number Jiyeon gave him just now. While waiting for the answer, he looked at Jiyeon nervously, while Jiyeon was smiling excitedly. Suddenly, Myungsoo’s face turned surprised and he quickly mouthed to Jiyeon, “He answered!”

“Hello, is this Oh Sehun?” Myungsoo said.

“Yes.”

“I’m the rep from Kim’s Electronic and Gadgets, your assistant here has interrupted our work and cause a mess. She even cursed to Mr. Kim Myungsoo, and she said you’re the one who sent her.” Myungsoo said.

“What did she do again?!” Sehun said in shock, while Jiyeon now couldn’t hold herself from laughing to hear Sehun’s surprised voice.

“She’s making things worse by acting so rude.” Myungsoo added.

“That girl! Where should I go now?”

“We’re in front of the western restaurant.”

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Sehun seriously replied.

Myungsoo hung up the call and took a deep breath while Jiyeon is now laughing hard to hear Sehun’s nervous tone just now. “Are you sure it’s okay to prank your boss like this?”

“Don’t worry, he deserves this. Remember what you need to say when he’s here?”

“Yeah… ah why am I doing this with you? I feel so guilty. Only this once okay.” Myungsoo still looked a bit nervous after talking to Sehun just now.

“Okay only this time. I’ll handle everything later. Oh he’s here!” Jiyeon exclaimed when she saw Sehun was approaching them from a far. After reaching then, Sehun started glaring at Jiyeon with his death glare, like there’s fire in his eyes. But then he changed his glance towards Myungsoo and greeted him.

“I’m Oh Sehun.” He said while reaching out his hand to Sehun.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo, the manager. You sent her to talk to me right?” Myungsoo took Sehun’s hand.

“Yes and I apologize for everything happened caused by her. She’s not a normal girl anyway.” Sehun then dissed Jiyeon.

“It’s okay. But I’m so sorry because I don’t think I can sign a contract to open a store here. Our shareholders were here before and unfortunately they’re upset because you sent your assistant without setting an appointment first. Plus, she was so stubborn and disrespectful just now. If you came to see us personally, I think something like this wouldn’t happen. I hope this clears everything. Thanks.” Myungsoo tried to be as serious as he could even though he’s about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter