Chapter 24

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 24

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

No matter how Baekhyun tried to resist himself that his eyes had seen wrong, his heart started thumping hardly to see Jiyeon is now sleeping in Sehun’s arms right in front of him. He looked around nervously and saw everyone is busy doing their own morning activities. He took a deep breath and calmed himself after slowly zipped the tent’s entrance back and walked to other tent near Sehun’s. He opened the tent’s zipper revealing Luhan is spraying the mist on his face. He got surprised to see Baekhyun appeared in front of his tent so suddenly.

“Yah Baekhyun. Don’t you think you should at least say something before opening the zipper just like that? What if I’m doing something improper for you to see?” He blabbered while putting the spray into his bag.

“Hyung… my eyes are becoming so funny this morning. I’ve seen something weird and unreasonable just now in Sehun’s tent. I think I’ve seen it wrong but no matter how many times I rubbed my eyes and washed my face, I still saw it. Can you go to Sehun’s tent right now and confirm it for me?” Baekhyun talked in a frustrated way which is totally not his style, making Luhan knitted his eyebrow to hear what Baekhyun was saying.

“Why are you looking depressed anyways? Is it serious? Let’s go then.” Luhan then got off his tent.

When Luhan was busy wearing his shoes with Baekhyun silently waiting at the side, a loud yell suddenly heard from somewhere near them, “WHAT IS THIS BLOODY ?! YAH OH SEHUN!!!”

Both of them turned their head towards Sehun’s tent where the yell sound came from. They saw Jessica is standing in front of the tent with her eyes widen in anger. Her face is looking so red that she looked boiling. Realizing what’s happening, Baekhyun rushed to Sehun’s tent and Luhan then soon rushed behind him. The entrance to Sehun’s tent is widely opened exposing Sehun with his just-woke-up face looking at Jessica, Baekhyun and Luhan blankly while rubbing his eyes. Luhan’s eyes widen as well to see Jiyeon is still sleeping right next to Sehun without moving even though after Jessica’s loud voice just now. Other staffs who heard the yell also tried to come closer and check what’s happening but Luhan told them to not come closer.

“So I didn’t see wrong…” Baekhyun sighed next to Jessica.

“What’s happening?” Victoria then approached them running while trying to peep inside Sehun’s tent as well. As expected, she got surprised to see the situation too.

“Sshhh.” Luhan hushed putting his index finger to his lips, signaling Victoria to not say anything at this moment.

“What are you guys doing in front of my tent in the morning hah? And Sica, who told you to open the zipper without asking for my permission? You really don’t have any manner.” Sehun angrily dissed to see the people in front of him looking so pissed.

“So that you can keep hugging that girl in here? And what’s with that wretch? She’s still sleeping innocently even after we all saw how cheap she is right now?” Jessica furiously retorted back.

“Be careful of what you’re saying Jessica! Who are you calling wretch?!” With Sehun’s angry shout, Jiyeon’s body finally started moving and soon after, she slowly opened her eyes.

“Huh?” Jiyeon startled and got fully awoke to see Jessica, Baekhyun, Luhan and Victoria looking at them from outside the tent.

“Yah ! What are you doing sitting in there innocently until now huh?! Come out now and just tell us that you had seduced Sehun for your own good!”

“You…” Sehun pointed his finger towards Jessica’s face while clenching his teeth in anger to hear her words, “Come with me Jiyeon.”

Sehun then got up and pulled Jiyeon with him. Sehun pushed the people in front of his tent aside and came out of the tent holding Jiyeon’s hand tightly. Jiyeon only bowed down her head as the staffs that have been curious on what’s happening finally realized what made Jessica suddenly exploded early in the morning. However, Sehun looked around with a very serious face still tightly holding Jiyeon’s hand and pulled her closer to his side. Jessica is burning even more to see how tight Sehun hold Jiyeon’s hand and how close they are right now. Baekhyun at the other side, just couldn’t stop sighing to see the sight in front of him because he’s been refusing to believe that Sehun and Jiyeon actually have that particular relationship.

“We didn’t do anything wrong.” Sehun bravely told everyone in front of him, making Jessica pissed off even more.

“MWOH?! How’s that not wrong Sehun? You were obviously sleeping with that girl and you even hugged her tightly!”

“We… love each other. I’m sorry, but Jiyeon is someone I really love and it’s not wrong to express my passionate feeling to someone I love right?” Some staffs who saw the tense situation nodded their head to hear Sehun’s explanation.

“Sehun…” Jiyeon softly called to calm Sehun down.

“What? Love? You’re humiliating me as your girlfriend Sehun! What that makes me then? You make me sounded like a desperate woman.”

“Because you ARE a desperate woman. I never agree to be your boyfriend. But you keep coming and coming. I feel sorry for you, but you never give me chance to tell you the truth.” Upon hearing that, Jessica awkwardly laughed in disbelief, basically feeling embarrassed though.

“So…” Finally, Baekhyun couldn’t keep his mouth shut anymore after hearing everything from Sehun, “you’ve been in love and Jiyeon actually lived in your apartment not because her house is under construction…. All this time, it’s because she’s your girlfriend and you’re living together?”

“Yeah.” Sehun nodded without any doubt.

“Ah I feel so stupid right now for interfering, for saying that I’ll protect Jiyeon from you.”

“What?! You two live together? In Sehun’s apartment?!” Jessica exploded for the last time.

“Can you slow down your voice Jessica? It’s getting annoying now.” Luhan finally voiced out after keeping himself silent for the whole time. “Sehun, Jiyeon, I think it’s better if you two go back first before the situation turned worse. It’s okay, we’re going to manage everything from here.” Luhan then told Sehun and Jiyeon while patting Sehun’s shoulder a few times.

“Thanks hyung.” Sehun said.

“Vic, can you accompany Jiyeon to her tent and help her packing up stuffs.”

“Okay Luhan.”

Sehun hardly let go of his grip on Jiyeon’s eyes. Jiyeon is still looking flustered and shocked because she didn’t even say anything at all. Sehun then turned around and get ready to get into his tent when Jessica suddenly rushed forward and hugged him, “You can’t do this to me Sehun! You know I really love you right? Wait until your dad knows about this!”

“Oh don’t use that lame threat anymore Jessica. Dad doesn’t have time to care about this nuisance.” Sehun said and roughly pushed Jessica away from him.

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

Both Sehun and Jiyeon are heading back to their house that afternoon after all the ruckus happened at the campsite. Somehow, Jiyeon looked disturbed by something as she kept staring outside the car window and lost in her own world. Sehun believed that she’s still under shock after they got caught suddenly. He assumed that she’s just angry that he demanded her to sleep in his tent last night and led this to happen.

“Sehun, can I ask you something?” Jiyeon suddenly talked after almost thirty minutes moment of silence in the car.

“What is it Jiyeon?”

“Why weren’t you just tell them that I’m your wife? I feel so uncomfortable as they saw us sleeping together, and they knew we’re living under the same roof. What if they think that I’m some kind of cheap materialistic girl who seduced her boss because of money? The thought kept bugging me until now.”

“So… that what’s bothering you? It’s because… for me, the responsibility of being a husband and having a future family is big and heavy. I’m afraid that someday I’ll make a mistake and I couldn’t take care of my responsibility as a husband very well. I’ll tell them once I’m ready.” Sehun explained and the situation turned quite tense between them in the car.

“You’re afraid that people will blame you if something happened between us? Are you expecting something to happen? I thought you said-”

“I will never leave you Jiyeon. Don’t think about it too much. It’s because we’re in our early relationship and we need to stable it more before announcing everything.”

“How can I not think about it too much Sehun? Things like this happened and don’t you ever thing how I’m feeling right now? Maybe it’s okay for you but what about me? How will they view me after this? Wait until it’s stable you said? So you think our relationship can’t be considered as stable yet? We’ve kissed! We lived together! We make out! Didn’t you hear what Jessica called me? ? I’ve never been humiliated like that… never…”

 

Jiyeon suddenly acted severely breaking down until she started scolding Sehun. He couldn’t focus on driving to hear what she said, forced him to stop the car by the road side. Sehun kept himself calm because he knew Jiyeon is just so frustrated about what has happened at the campsite. He unfastened his seatbelt and turned his body towards Jiyeon. This is the first time he saw Jiyeon’s tears came down, making his heart broke into pieces. Sehun then took Jiyeon’s hand and gently kissed it. He put the hand onto his thigh and caressed it lovingly.

“I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. If only I listened to you last night and didn’t demand you to sleep in my tent… this wouldn’t happen. And, I really want them to know that you’re legally my wife. But can you give me more time Jiyeon? If we declare it too fast, how will we answer all the questions that might come out when they knew that we’re married? This involved dad, my family, and yours.” Sehun consoled Jiyeon.

“Yeah… you’re right. I’m sorry but my emotion right now is just…”

“It’s okay. I understand how you are feeling. Now stop crying okay.”

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

That morning when me and Sehun walked side by side to the office, we could see people were staring and whispering. It’s clear though what they’re talking about. I guess rumors just spread really fast. Now that everyone knew that me and Sehun are together, there’s advantages and disadvantages at the same time. Now we don’t have to act like we’re not close anymore, however, I believe people will start teasing us. For example, Baekhyun, or Victoria unnie. Luhan oppa had known this for so long so he has no reason to tease us or whatsoever. Once we entered the office, as usual, the trio always gathered in front of Luhan’s room and chit-chatting about something. We acted cool and joined them as usual.

“Here it comes our new born couple! So Sehun, she’s the reason why you went to cooking class huh? So how’s the cooking Jiyeon? Did he cook well?” Victoria unnie started the topic.

“His cooking is unbelievably great.”

“I can’t believe this bickering couple finally get together. But to be honest, you two really look great together, no doubt. Right Luhan? Baekhyun?” As usual, Victoria unnie looked as lively as always.

“Exactly, no doubt.” Luhan answered with a wide smile.

“I’m not sure.” Okay, that’s Baekhyun’s answer and it’s totally unexpected. Isn’t he the brightest one here? But his reaction today was a bit dull and full of fakeness. I noticed he’s avoiding his eyes from meeting us. What’s with this guy today? Maybe he’s just against our relationship. But oh I need to talk to him about something since he knew about me and Chanyeol.

“Sehun. I feel like drinking caramel macchiato. Can you go get it for me?” I told Sehun next to me.

“Why don’t we go together and take breakfast at the café right away?”

“I have something to do in the office so just bring me a cup after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter