Chapter 29

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 29.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

It has been a week Jiyeon stayed in the mansion without going out at all. She’s been spending the week doing various things alone while everyone was out for work. Every evening, she’ll wait for her father and brother at the door, welcoming them with warm hugs. They would always looked tired and worn out, and she knew it’s all because of her. She assumed that her family are having hard times dealing with all the scandal regarding her right now. Jiyeon didn’t even dare to switch on the TV, do not dare to watch if news about her suddenly aired.

“Miss Park, your brother is back and he’s waiting for you downstairs with some other people.”

The maid suddenly appeared that afternoon before lunch time, telling her that Chanyeol is back. Although she felt strange that Chanyeol is back so early, Jiyeon still exited the room and slowly walked downstairs. Once she arrived at the living room, her eyes widen and a weak smile formed to see a group of people sitting there in front of her. Everyone stood up upon seeing her, and a girl suddenly dashed towards her and hugged her tightly.

“I miss you so much Jiyeon! We’re all got crazy when you’re not around.”

“Victoria unnie, guys… you’re all here. I miss you guys too.”

Jiyeon hugged Victoria back and smiled to Luhan and Baekhyun. Her eyes then fixed towards Chanyeol, where a tall middle-aged man is standing next to him. She broke the hug and with a big smile, and also a teary eyes, she ran towards the man and hugged him. The man caressed Jiyeon’s back, knowing that she’s having a hard time because of his son. His heart is aching to see Jiyeon’s pale and depressed face. He’s too speechless to say anything to the young girl in his embrace.

“Thanks for coming, guys, Mr. Oh.” Jiyeon said once she broke the hug.

“Why you ain’t call me dad, Jiyeonie?” Jiyeon only smiled weakly towards the old man, holding her tears.

“Well, uhm… I’m not with Sehun anymore, so…” She couldn’t finish her words as tears are dropping. However, she quickly wiped away the tears and put on a wide smile on her face.

“No matter what happened, you’re still my lovely daughter. I still love you as much as I love my sons. You’ve been a great company in my life, and will always be.”

“Dad is right Jiyeon. You’re like our own sister now. We’ll be a great big brothers just like Chanyeol. Just forget about that damn guy and let him be with his arrogant forever. While you’ll have us.” The bright Baekhyun then said, filling the room with laughter with his straight words.

“Yeah Jiyeon, you’re like my own sister. Even Victoria herself kept whining about meeting you because she’s been missing you so much.” Luhan said while Victoria only smiled, agreed.

“It’s fine. But please do not overshadow me as her real brother. I’ll die not having her by my side, just in case you guys take her away from me.” Chanyeol finally spoken up.

“Haha. I’m glad to have you guys around. You’re always first in my heart Chanyeol oppa, so don’t worry.”

“I’m sorry Jiyeon, but why did you look so weak and pale? You’re sick? Don’t you get enough rest?” Victoria then asked, looking concern.

“I don’t know. Just not feeling so well lately, but I’m definitely okay. Don’t worry guys.”

Everyone just nodded while Jiyeon only smiled to these people.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Knock knock!

I walked to the door upon hearing the knocking sound. I opened my room’s door, revealing a young housemaid standing there with a smile, “Did you bring it?”

The maid lightly nodded before secretly handing me a small after suspiciously looking around. I took the pack before mouthing her ‘thank you’. She bowed a little before quickly leaving. I closed the door and took out a small thing from the pack. I stared at it a few seconds before taking a deep breath and made my way to the bathroom. Once I entered the bathroom, I took a deep breath again while staring at the home pregnancy test the maid bought for me. I’m not feeling well lately and I started vomiting every morning. My period also late right now. This is quite nerve-wrecking, and the time doesn’t seem to be right, but I still have to check, no matter what the result and consequence is.

I place a small amount of urine onto the test stick using the dropper provided. After that, I put the test onto the sink place and wait for a few minutes. I left the bathroom and made my way to the balcony to inhale the fresh air from outside. My heart is beating really fast right now. I couldn’t think straight because I’m going crazy. I look at the watch, and five minutes have passed. It’s the time to check the pregnancy test now. I slowly stepped back into the bathroom and cautiously took the test stick. I closed my eyes, not ready to see the result yet. After made up my mind, I opened my eyes and take a clear look at indicator symbols. I couldn’t help but to gasp in shock to see a pale purplish like appeared right next to the existed purple line. It was stated at the box that if double line is formed, that means… I’m pregnant?

I walked outside the bathroom with the pregnancy test. I feel lost. I don’t know what to do, how to react. But suddenly I could feel another life existed inside me. I sit down on the bed, speechless. My right hand tightly holding the test stick, while my left hand gently rubbing my flat tummy, where a life is growing inside. I really don’t know how to response to this, but I have a terrible mixed feelings right now. I leaned my back onto the bed, blankly staring at the ceiling. Thought after thought started appearing in my mind. I could feel tears are forming, and the only response from me is when my tears flowed down non-stop. I don’t know what’s this tears for. I don’t even know how I am feeling right now…

My phone suddenly ringing. I grabbed the phone which is already on the bed and looked at the caller’s name. Myungsoo oppa. I tried to calm down and answered his call, “Hello, oppa.”

“Jiyeon, I’m in front of the mansion now. I bought you some foods. Can you come down and take it. I skipped my work and I have to go back now, but I still want to see you first before going back.”

“Oppa….” I couldn’t calm down, I just couldn’t.

“Jiyeonie? Why? Are you okay?”

“No oppa… I’m not.”

I heard no answer anymore after that. I guess he just hang up the call. I put my handphone on the bed and cried again. I need someone right now, I realize that in my current condition, I couldn’t survive alone. I just need someone. The door burst open and I know who’s coming.

“Jiyeon… what’s happened? Are you okay? Are you sick?” His voice worriedly asked.

I got my back off the bed and shook my head. He’s standing in front of me with his eyebrows furrowed. I wiped my tears even though it keeps running down my cheeks. Then, I slowly handed the pregnancy test to Myungsoo. He took it and I could see his eyes widen seeing the result. He looked at me long, and we exchanged gaze for a few minutes. He then threw the test stick into the small wastebasket near the bathroom before coming back to me.

“Don’t worry Jiyeon. Let’s go, I’ll bring you to the doctor now.” He offered his hand, and what calm me down is his gentle smile.

“Don’t you have anything to say, oppa? And I thought you have to go back to work now.”

“What? The only thing I wanna say so badly right now is, congratulation. This is a great news. But let’s go meet the doctor and confirmed it thoroughly first, okay. And just screw my work, you’re more important. Let’s go.” He said, still offering his hand.

Putting aside all my standard of no touching from the guys, I took his hand, because I know he’s sincere. Before leaving the door, I took my long coat and also shades. Of course, I’m as famous as celebrity now, so I need some disguise. The tears has stopped forming, and that’s all thanks to Myungsoo. He’s right, this is a great news. Despite of what has happened to me, having a baby is something I should call lucky.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

“Miss Park Jiyeon, congratulation, you have a three weeks old embryo in your womb right now.” The female doctor appeared holding paper sheets, probably the result.

“Both of them are healthy, right?” Myungsoo oppa who’s sitting next to me eagerly asked, making the doctor smiled meaningfully.

“Don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong. But you have to be careful Miss Park. You’re still in early stage so the embryo is too sensitive. Don’t get freaked out when your body undergoes some changes. And the symptoms can be quite severe since it’s your first baby. So, the daddy holds an important role and responsibility, probably bigger responsibility than the mommy herself.” She said while looking at Myungsoo who looked as awkward as me right now.

“Don’t get us wrong doctor. She’s my friend’s sister. But I don’t care to be the daddy too. I’m glad actually. Hahaha.” I looked at Myungsoo oppa that suddenly started laughing, while the doctor awkwardly laughed, realizing her mistake.

Ignoring the conversation, I started a new topic, “By any chance doctor, do you know me?”

“Actually, I did recognize you. I wanted to ask at first, but that’s your privacy so I decided to hold it. Since you asked, you’re President Park’s daughter right?”

“Yes, I am. I don’t want my father to get more hatred because of this, so can you keep this a secret between us? There’s a lot of things the medias don’t know about me yet, so this might bring damage to our family. You can help me, right doctor?”

“Sure. I respect you, and your father. Just make sure to come every time I call for a checkup. Can you promise me that?”

“Okay. Thanks doc.”

“You’re welcome.”

She handed me a big envelope filled with the results. Myungsoo opened the door for me and I thanked the doctor one last time before leaving. I put back on my coat and shades, while Myungsoo helped holding the envelope. And he’s caring a lot more than usual, of course since he knew about my condition right now. He opened the car door for me and all. He didn’t say anything and just drove the car away. I didn’t say anything too, but I couldn’t stop my mind and heart from considering him to be the daddy. I know my baby need a dad, and I myself need a love shelte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter