Chapter 16

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 16.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Sehun, Baekhyun and Bomi got panicked to see Jiyeon’s unconscious body lying on the ground. Some passerby stopped by to see what’s happened. Sehun then wrapped his hand around Jiyeon’s shoulders and thigh before lifted her body and carried her away in bridal style. Ignoring people around, Sehun quickly hurried to his car that was parked right in front of the mall at the VIPs’ parking lot. Baekhyun and Bomi ran behind him too. On his way to the car, someone suddenly appeared and blocked his way.

“Sehun! Why are you in that fluffy and fury costume? And why are you carrying this girl? Is she dead?” Jessica said staring with y stare.

“Move!” Sehun told Jessica.

Surprised by Sehun’s word, Jessica then gone mad, “What are you saying Sehun?! Are you out of your mind? Put that girl away, I’m your girlfriend!”

“I said move!!!” Sehun yelled.

Hearing Sehun’s loud voice, Jessica dumbfounded and lost her words. Sehun then just walked away and accidentally hit Jessica’s shoulder caused her to fall on the ground, but Sehun just go away without looking back making Jessica’s face turned red. Baekhyun who happened to see Jessica fell only passed by her while annoyingly smirked and passed by without helping her.

“Get lost all of you!” Jessica shouted but all she did is gaining passerby’s attention towards her, while Sehun and Baekhyun are already too far to hear her.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun! How’s Jiyeon?”

Luhan appeared with Victoria at the hospital and saw Baekhyun is standing at the hallway alone. He looked rather disturbed and lost so it took him long to realize that Luhan and Victoria were there.

“Ya Baekhyun!” Victoria then called when Baekhyun didn’t response to Luhan.

“Hyung, noona, you’re here.” Baekhyun finally answered.

“How’s Jiyeon? Is she in this room?” Luhan then asked.

“Yes.”

Hearing the answer, Victoria then rushed into the room to see Jiyeon. Luhan was about to follow Victoria inside too when Baekhyun suddenly grabbed his arm and stopped him from going in, “What’s with you Baek?”

“Hyung, Sehun, he’s weird.” Baekhyun then started talking.

“What’s so weird about him until it bothered you this much? You looked weird to me right now.” Luhan replied looking concerned.

“I never saw him concerned about other people around him no matter what happened. But when Jiyeon fainted just now, Sehun looked so worried and he even ran with Jiyeon on his arms, and what’s weirder was that he’s still in mascot costume only without the head. Sehun is not the type of guy that would let people see him in such image. I mean he’s cold, and he’s an arrogant-!” Baekhyun explained sounding desperate.

“So what? We should be grateful that he changed to the better now.” Luhan calmly said.

“It’s not that I’m not thankful… but I think he likes Jiyeon. And I heard they talked about something weird before Jiyeon fell and fainted.”

“Even if he really likes Jiyeon, it’s not our problem Baek. Sehun never minded our personal problem, and we shouldn’t mind his personal problem too. Okay? I’m going in first. Get your sense back Baekhyun!”

After that, Luhan then disappeared into the room leaving Baekhyun standing outside alone. Baekhyun looked annoyed when Luhan doesn’t really care about what he said. He then childishly pouted and talked to himself, “But Jiyeon is my type of girl!”

 

----------------------------------

 

In the room, Jiyeon is still lying unconsciously while Sehun is sitting next to the bed, staring at the unconscious Jiyeon emptily. When Victoria and Luhan entered, Sehun only looked at them emotionlessly before looked at Jiyeon back.

“What’s happened to Jiyeon Sehun?” Victoria asked.

“Nothing. Doctor said it may be because she fell on the ground quite hard so that’s why she fainted. She can discharge as soon as she wake up. Crazy girl, she’s shouting at me like crazy and in a second, she fainted.” Sehun replied and started complaining.

No one said anything after that and the room remained silent. After a few minutes, Jiyeon’s body started moving and gained everyone’s attention on her. Finally, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around confusedly. Seeing Jiyeon finally conscious and tried to get up, Sehun get off from the chair and quickly helped Jiyeon to get up from the bed.

“Why am I here? Did something happened?” Jiyeon slowly asked while rubbing the back of her head.

“You fainted after falling from my back and that’s why you ended up in the hospital.” Sehun then answered while Luhan and Victoria only smiled looking at them.

“You…” Jiyeon looked at Sehun for a few seconds, “Oh Sehun! I haven’t done with you! You’re napping and made me stay in the cold for three hours?! I won’t go easy with you this time!”

Right after Jiyeon fully got her sense back, Jiyeon then scolded Sehun and started pulling Sehun’s hair with both of her hands. Surprised by Jiyeon’s sudden attack, Sehun can only shouted in pain when Jiyeon pulled his hair hard, “Arggh! Arghh! Arghhh let me go I’m sorry!”

Jiyeon doesn’t give up and pulled harder, making Sehun desperately grabbed Jiyeon’s hair and pulled it as well. Surprised by the sudden situation in front of them, Luhan and Victoria then charged towards them to help, but their effort seems to be useless when both Jiyeon and Sehun do not show any sign of giving up. Both of them are screaming in pain but both of them don’t let go of each other’s hair and keep pulling.

“Argh I said I’m sorry!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Sorry doesn’t mean anything to me!” Jiyeon exclaimed back.

“I hate you Park Jiyeon!”

“I hate you Oh Sehun!”

Baekhyun who happened to hear the noise inside the room then rushed into the room and got surprised to see the tense situation in front of him. Seeing Luhan and Victoria failed to stop them, Baekhyun then approached them and tried to stop them too, but he ended up being pushed by Jiyeon and Sehun until he dramatically fell on the floor.

“I hate you guys!” Baekhyun then shouted, feeling humiliated.

“We hate you too!” Both Sehun and Jiyeon shouted at Baekhyun at the same time making his face turned red.

 

 

Sehun and Jiyeon walked out of the hospital together with Luhan and Baekhyun while Victoria went to settle up hospital bills. On their way to the parking lot, Jiyeon and Sehun still glaring at each other furiously. Luhan stayed quiet, while Baekhyun kept talking non-stop complaining about how Jiyeon and Sehun pushed him hard just now.

“Can you stop talking hyung? It’s annoying.” Sehun suddenly dissed Baekhyun making him stopped talking for a few seconds, but started talking again after that. Just nothing can stop Baekhyun.

“Jiyeon, are you still hurting somewhere? You fell quite hard this morning.” Baekhyun then changed his attention towards Jiyeon.

“No. I’m okay.” Jiyeon then answered.

“Luhan hyung, should we drop Jiyeon home before going back to the mall? It’s dangerous for her as a girl to go back alone.” Baekhyun then suggested.

“I don’t think it’s possible. Sehun, since you’ve worked hard today, just go home for now and rest. By the way, can you drop Jiyeon home on your way? As Baekhyun said, it’s dangerous for a girl to go back alone.” Luhan then said while looking at Sehun and Jiyeon meaningfully.

“What? But I worked hard too! I wanna go home and rest too!” And as usual, Baekhyun just won’t keep quiet.

“Shut up Baekhyun-ssi, so noisy! But I don’t wanna ride with this arrogant- here. I’d rather walk home.” Jiyeon scolded Baekhyun first before responding to Luhan’s suggestion.

“So just walk home, okay? I don’t want to ride with you either.” Sehun retorted back.

“Figure it out yourself. We’re going back to the mall now. Sehun, make sure you bring the costume to the mall tomorrow. We’ll get going.”

 

Seeing the endless bicker, Luhan decided to not involve before dragging Baekhyun away with him, leaving Jiyeon and Sehun alone. After Luhan and Baekhyun left, Sehun then just walked to his car without bothering to wait for Jiyeon. Don’t have any choice, Jiyeon just follow Sehun to his car. But once Sehun gets into the car, he simply locked the door before Jiyeon could get in. Failed to open the door, Jiyeon realized that Sehun has locked her outside.

“Ya Oh Sehun! Open the door now! Stop being frivolous right now because it’s seriously cold out here.” Jiyeon said while knocking the mirror.

Seeing Jiyeon kept knocking the mirror, Sehun then pressed the button to slide the mirror down just to tease Jiyeon, “Why should I let you in? I thought you told Luhan hyung just now that you don’t wanna ride with this arrogant-.”

“That… well… just let me in okay? I was kidding just now.”

“I’ll let you in, with one condition.”

“What is it? Quickly tell me now. It’s cold!”

“You have to forgive me about falling asleep yesterday and made you stay in the cold for three hours, okay?”

“Okay call. Now unlock the door!”

Once Sehun unlocked the door, Jiyeon quickly got in the car and right after that, she hardly punched Sehun on his right shoulder, making Sehun painfully shouted. Sehun then confusedly looked at Jiyeon, asking for explanation why Jiyeon suddenly hit him even after he let her in.

“You only told me to forgive you, but you didn’t told me to not take revenge on you ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter