Chapter 28

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 28.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“Jiyeon, are you okay?”

Chanyeol asked Jiyeon whose sitting next to him as he could see the tension on Jiyeon’s face. They’re now on their way to somewhere after leaving the mall. Myungsoo had told Chanyeol about what has happened between Sehun and Jiyeon back in the mall just now. He knew Jiyeon is not okay, but seeing her blank face which doesn’t seem to notice about other thing around her, is making Chanyeol got worried. Moreover after what just happened to her. She didn’t reply to her oppa, doesn’t seem to notice that he’s asking her something. Chanyeol moved closer to Jiyeon and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Jiyeon… I know this is hard for you, but you have to go through this. Don’t worry because you’re not alone. Oppa will always be by your side.” He told Jiyeon and patted her shoulder a few times.

“Oppa… You said if it’s not working between me and Sehun, I should come back to you, right?” Jiyeon replied and looked into Chanyeol’s eyes with her teary eyes.

“Of course. I will always accept you whenever you come back to me. I don’t know what’s happening between you and Sehun. I guess it just didn’t work out, right? So, from now on, oppa will be near you and protect you.” Chanyeol brightly smiled, trying to comfort his sister.

“You’re right. It’s not working out between us. I tried so hard to make myself believe that he’s just pissed off, but he’s going too far by telling the presses about me. I can only feel the hatred inside me right now.”

“What? He’s the one who told the presses? Are you sure?”

“I heard him told Baekhyun oppa. I’m not going to forgive him.” Tears rolled down Jiyeon’s cheeks and Chanyeol quickly wiped it off.

“Don’t cry Jiyeonie. Even if it’ll be hard for you after this because of what he did, we will go through everything together. Now, let’s go back and meet father first. He’s so worried about you.”

“Oh! Father! How is he oppa? The presses must have attacked him as well. Is he okay?”

“He’s fine. Thankfully that when the news broke, he’s at home. He said there are some presses outside the gate. He will only go out and talk once we arrived. He wants to see you first.”

“Okay. I’ve burdened him a lot. I guess, it’s time for me to pay him back.”

 

------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol entered the mansion from the back door since presses flooded the main gate. They quickly went to the big living room where their father and mother are walking around, looking worried. Once Jiyeon and Chanyeol appeared, the president showed his fatherly smile and spread his arms. Jiyeon flew into her father’s arms and hugged him tightly. Tears fell down her eyes as her father started patting her back gently.

“Father… I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. Now everyone knew, and I don’t want them to blame you.” Jiyeon said in his father’s hug.

“It’s okay honey. I’ll face everything. You’re my daughter after all, so I’ll take the blame.” He softly answered.

“What if… you’re forced to step down from your current position? And it’s all because of me…” Jiyeon then broke the hug, looking into her father’s eyes.

“I wouldn’t mind stepping down anyway. That means, you’ll come back to me and we can live as a normal family again. You left me because of my political job so now-”

“No! Father, this is what you’ve been doing in your life. I was wrong to refuse accepting my own father’s dream. I should be proud, to have a father that is ruling a country with millions of people under your shelter. From now on, you have my support, entirely.”

“Don’t worry father. You never lied to our citizens. It’s just you never revealed about Jiyeon because that was what she wanted. You’ve been ruling the country with all your might without resting, without caring about your own self. Everyone believes in you, and this matter won’t be able to drop the respect they have for you, father. This is nothing compared to what you’ve done for our country. Right mother?” Chanyeol then joined in.

“Our son is right. Now that our precious daughter will be here to support us, let’s do this all together.” Their mother advanced and caressed Jiyeon’s hair lovingly.

“I feel great, because finally my family is completed. I’m sorry Jiyeon, because this means you won’t be able to move freely anymore.”

“It’s okay father. I’ll do it my way. Don’t worry about me.” Jiyeon finally smiled after what has happened.

“Wait.” The president than started looking around, searching for someone, “Where’s Sehun? He’s part of our family, my son-in-law, and I never met him even once. I need to thank him for taking care of my daughter all this time. He should be here and our family will really be completed.”

“We don’t need him father. He’s not part of our family. He’ just an arrogant who has no senses and guts at all. You don’t need to thank him because he’s just a useless spoiled-brat.” Jiyeon replied as anger could be seen in her eyes right now.

“Jiyeon! Don’t talk like that in front of father.” Chanyeol warned.

“I’m sorry. Excuse me.”

After that, Jiyeon then left everyone in the living room and climbed the stairs to her bedroom upstairs. Her father, mother, and Chanyeol were left stunned. President Park turned towards Chanyeol with a confused gaze, asking for explanation. Chanyeol only shrugged off his shoulders before started talking.

“Please excuse her, father. She needs time to calm down.”

“Did I make a wrong decision to let her married Oh Sehun? She wasn’t happy? He didn’t protect her well? He hurts her?” His father started throwing questions.

“No father. She was happy. She was really happy that I always saw her soft and loving gaze talking about Sehun. But the happiness just don’t last long, that’s all.”

“Why? What’s happening to them Chanyeol?” His mother then asked.

“I guess it’s because the one who revealed her true identity to the presses was, her own husband. That’s why. She’s just feeling betrayed because her own husband did this to her. As for Sehun, he felt betrayed because Jiyeon never be honest to him about us. I don’t know what everything turned this serious, but let’s not talk about Sehun in front of her anymore.”

“Oh my goodness…”

 

 

 

Jiyeon entered her room and slowly sit on the single couch at the corner. She looked around the room where she lived for years. But this room seemed unfamiliar, because her heart still doesn’t leave the apartment and her room there entirely. She went there unwillingly, and now she left unwillingly too. Even though all she could feel in her heart right now is hatred, it’s just too painful for her to bear. Tears fell down again, and it’s still because of Sehun. They were together for a short period of time, but the love is strong. Strong enough to kill her slowly from inside.

“Why it is so hard for me to stop crying? Ugh!” She said while continuously wiped away to the tears.

“Come on Jiyeon. Stop crying!”

“What to be sad about now? You’ve left the place where the person who crushed your life live. You’ve left the place he works. There’s nothing to be regret about now.”

“You have oppa by your side. You have father, and mother. It’s easy to forget and start a new life. Stop crying and trust yourself!” She cheered to herself again.

“I can’t do it…” Her voice lowered, and the tears just couldn’t stop falling down.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

Why this house doesn’t feel like a home now? Come on, it’s only that liar Jiyeon who left. I shouldn’t feel like this. I’ve got rid another useless person in my life, there’s nothing to regret. I should have realized that no one in this world ever be on my side. Everyone is like my enemy, and just like what I expected, once I put down the barrier in my life, there must be someone who came and stab my back, just like Jiyeon. I trusted her whole-heartedly, thinking that she’s the one. But I was wrong. Now it’s back to basic, where sorrow was nothing unless my friend, loneliness was nothing unless my mate.

“I have to eat now.”

I’ve spent the day thinking about all of this useless thing until I forgot to eat my lunch. Now it’s already time for dinner, and I shouldn’t skip my meals again. I live not for other people, I live for myself now. I went to the kitchen and checked on what ingredients I got in the fridge. Not much left. But there are still some leftovers ingredients when I cooked Spaghetti Carbonara before. This time I’m not cooking for someone else, but for myself. I took out all the ingredients and started cooking. Thank God I still remember everything I learnt to cook this. I roughly cut the vegetables and threw it into the pan. I made the sauce according to what I remember and then inserted the cooked pasta into the pan. This is like an instant food. It doesn’t take me l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter