Chapter 27

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 27.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

That morning, Jiyeon woke up to see herself still in Chanyeol’s room, but her oppa is nowhere to be found. She remembers they spend time talking about everything last night until she finally fell asleep in Chanyeol’s room.

“Maybe oppa has gone to work. I should go back and prepare to work as well.”

She quickly left the mansion and went back to the apartment by a taxi. After she arrived, Jiyeon walked into the apartment and saw the empty living room. She checked her watch which showed 8.30 a.m. 30 minutes before work hour. She made her way to Sehun’s room and slowly open the door just to see the dark room. After switching on the light, she could see Sehun is still sleeping with blanket all over his body. But then, she noticed there’s someone else beside him, slightly moving.

“Hmm, why?”

The girl talked while staring at Jiyeon with her bare morning face. Jiyeon didn’t answer, but the topless Sehun woke up as well. He looked at Jiyeon while stretching his body, “What?” He asked Jiyeon who’s still standing stiffly at the door while staring at him and the girl.

“I just wanna wake you up. You might be late to work.”

“Okay. I’m awake, so go.”

As usual, Jiyeon didn’t move an inch even though Sehun told her to go. She kept standing there while emptily staring at the two people.

“What are you still doing here? Why does it always hard for you to go every time I told you so?” Sehun said, but Jiyeon didn’t answer him and didn’t even go.

“She is the same girl from last night right Sehun? Your girlfriend or your sister?” The girl next to Sehun suddenly asked.

“I’m his wife.” Jiyeon coldly answered the girl’s question before Sehun.

“W—wife?”

“Jiyeon, can you just go now and stop saying the useless thing?” Sehun then told while frowning at Jiyeon.

“You don’t have to tell me what to do. I will go whenever I feel like going. And you, girl, don’t you think it’s time for you to go? He’s going to work soon and got no time to stay on the bed with you forever.” Jiyeon told the girl, making her awkwardly nodded at Jiyeon who looked so fierce.

Jiyeon emotionlessly nodded before heading away. She entered her room and then sat on the bed while slowly sighing, “How can I keep going with him? He doesn’t care about my feeling at all. This is why I shouldn’t love someone so quickly without knowing his heart deeper. I was deceived by his temporary sweetness. Now, he treated me like a piece of trash. Tchh.”

Jiyeon started complaining every time the image of Sehun and the girl on the same bed, under the same blanket she used to be with Sehun kept appearing in her mind. She did look frustrated, but she kept holding herself from tearing even a drop of her precious tears. She told herself to be strong because she really is a strong girl at first, not until she met this Oh Sehun guy.

 

 

 

 

“Why did she look totally calm and indifferent to see us together? Aren’t she mad?” The girl asked Sehun while slowly caressing Sehun’s hand.

“Do you want her to? It’s none of your business, and not included in your job. Your job was just to be with me for a night, that’s all. Here’s your money. Go back to the club by yourself. I gave you extra money so just fetch a cab.” Sehun lazily muttered to the girl while handing her some cash.

“Wow you have me a lot, thanks! Just find me at the club whenever you need me. I’ll be waiting for you.” She happily exclaimed and kissed the money Sehun gave. She then gently hugged Sehun while trying to kiss him, but Sehun roughly pushed her away. He arrogantly glared at the girl alongside an annoying smirk.

“In your dream. I promise you that you’ll never see me again. You’re just like other cheap girl out there. Plus, you’re not that great. I knew someone else who’s much more amazing than you are. Find another rich man and get off my sight now.” Sehun dissed the girl.

“And you’re just like other rich man. Arrogant, and thoughtless. Rich young guy like you will never care about other’s feeling. Anyway, thanks.”

The girl dissed back before getting off the bed and wear all clothes that is scattering on the floor. She quickly left without looking back anymore, “What is she talking about? Ah whatever.” Sehun blabbered once the girl disappeared. He suddenly stayed quiet and fall into a deep thought.

“Yeah… Jiyeon won’t be bothered even though she saw me with other girl, because she never love me. She would never care even if I bring a group of girls with me. I hate everyone in this world, each of them. Why should I care about other’s feeling when no one ever care about my feelings? Not even the one I trust and love the most. I felt betrayed, but no one will ever care.”

Sehun then lied down on the bed again, looking at the empty space next to him. He touched the empty space, thinking about Jiyeon. The image of him waking up with Jiyeon in his arms started appearing in his mind. He could feel a heavy feeling within his heart to think about the sweet time he had with Jiyeon before this. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down, but instead of calmed down, he could feel chills occurring all over his body. He started breathing heavily to think that after this he won’t be able to taste the sweetness of Jiyeon’s kiss, and the gentleness of her touches.

BAMM!

The sounded of someone slamming the door woke him up from his thought. Sehun get off the bed and went out of the room to check. He didn’t see anything instead of the empty living room. He walked to Jiyeon’s room and slowly opened the door, but the room is empty as well. Looks like she had left to work first, leaving Sehun in the apartment alone. Sehun went back to his room and threw his body onto the bed before covering it with the blanket. And today, again, he decided to just skip the work and stay in the apartment, without even bother no give notice to anyone.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Luhan is checking on some files when Victoria entered the room with a worried expression. She approached Luhan’s table and sat on the chair in front of the table. She started staring at Luhan long, while jutting her lips out, cutely pouting right in front of Luhan. He fixed his eyes on the cute pouting Victoria before a smile unknowingly formed in his face. He is curious on what makes Victoria suddenly acted that way, but he still wanted to see her cute pout so he just waits until Victoria finally voiced out the thing that makes she looked worried.

“Luhan… I think something is happening between Sehun and Jiyeon, don’t you think so?” She finally stopped pouting and started talking.

“Oh. So that is what you’re worried about. I don’t know what’s happening. Why do you think so?”

“Sehun has been absent from work for two days, which is yesterday and today. I went to his office room just now, just wanna fool around though, but I saw Jiyeon daydreamed at her table. And… her eyes were all read, seems like crying. What should we do now?” Victoria told and even demonstrated Jiyeon’s depressed face.

“Really? They looked happy during the Valentine’s Day. Did something really happened? Wait, I’ll call Sehun first.”

Victoria enthusiastically nodded when Luhan suggested to call Sehun. Within a few seconds, Sehun answered the call with a lazy voice, making Luhan gestured to Victoria that Sehun answered the call.

“Hmm hyung, why?”

“Where are you? You escape work yesterday without notice, and today too?”

“I’m not feeling well. I’m not going anywhere, just resting at home. Don’t worry, I’ll go to work tomorrow.”

“Really? Should I visit you then? Your Victoria noona has been asking about you countless time. Looks like she miss you.” Luhan said and received a slap from Victoria for mentioning something untrue to Sehun.

“Just tell her to stop asking. You guys aren’t welcomed to my apartment.”

“Okay then. Just take care.”

 

Sehun just hang up the call without replying to Luhan after that, making his hyung got stunned realizing that he’s becoming the old Sehun again. Victoria looked into Luhan’s eyes, waiting for him to tell her about the conversation with Sehun. Luhan sighed for a few times before he started talking.

“Maybe you’re right. I think there’s a problem occurring between Sehun and Jiyeon.”

“Why why?”

“Nothing much. He said that he’s not feeling well and now resting at home. There’s nothing wrong with that, but his tone and his way of talking, he sounded like the old arrogant Sehun. He sounded as rude and thoughtless like before. This is bad.” Luhan seriously explained, while Victoria seriously listened.

“What to do? Pity them… Jiyeon looked so heartbroken just now, but she tried hiding it from me, I can see it. Let’s take her out for dinner this evening, and then we’ll investigate. Woah! We actually sounded like detectives. Hahaha!”

“Yeah, I know right. Okay, if that so, let’s take Jiyeon out for dinner.”

“I’m gonna kick Sehun’s and shave his head bald if it happened to be his fault. Seeing Jiyeon cried like that, ugh that silly Oh Sehun!” Victoria said while clenching her fists, making Luhan gulped, got scared.

“Don’t be so serious Vic… you’re scary.”

“Why? Did you happen to do anything wrong too? So that’s why you’re scared? You scared I’ll shave your hair bald too?”

“No no. I’m a good guy and I didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Jiyeon, Luhan and Victoria are entering the Japanese restaurant together that evening. The waitress brought them to a room before handing each of them a menu each. Luhan and Victoria started ordering some good meals such as noodles and all, but Jiyeon only ordered some sushi, making Vic and Luhan glared each other.

“Jiyeon, don’t you think eating Sushi for dinner is a bit… not enough?” Victoria asked while Jiyeon only shook her head.

“I’m not that hungry.” She answered shortly.

“But you didn’t even go out for lunch this afternoon. Are you sure you’re not hungry? You have to eat more. I’ll call the waitress to add some more meals for you, okay?” Luhan told in concerned but Jiyeon quickly refused.

“No, it’s okay. I’m really not hungry. Don’t worry.” She assured them.

“What’s happening Jiyeon? You look dispirited since morning.”

“Nothing unnie. I’m just worrying about Sehun. He’s sick.” Jiyeon answered and started avoiding Luhan’s and Victoria’s eyes.

“Are you sure it’s all because he’s sick? Vic said she’s going to kick Sehun’s and shave his head bald if she caught Sehun hurting you. He should be careful now.” Luhan told Jiyeon and Victoria nodded while making some hand gestures of shaving someone’s hair.

Jiyeon laughed to see the cute couple in front of her, “If something happened to me, make sure you really do it unnie.” Jiyeon finally smiled, making the two become less worried.

Once their foods arrived, they started eating since they’re all hungry. Except for Jiyeon, who’s eating the sushi slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter