Chapter 23

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 23.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

All the mall’s staffs arrived at the campsite by bus on Saturday morning except for Sehun and Luhan who came with their own car. They’ll be spending their weekend at the campsite to celebrate the Crown Mall family day together. As the organizer, Luhan had prepared a lot of activities for them. There are about 30 people in total so he decided to divide everyone into three teams with him, Baekhyun, and Sehun as the team leaders. Baekhyun looks like he’s anticipating a lot while Sehun only showed a lazy expression when Luhan explained to them about the team.

“Jiyeon! You’ll be in my team right?” Baekhyun happily asked Jiyeon.

“Uhm… sorry Baekhyun-ssi but I prefer Luhan’s team rather than you.” Jiyeon replied making Baekhyun pouted cutely.

Hearing Jiyeon’s answer, Sehun then secretly eyeing her to ask for explanation. Jiyeon smirked teasingly at him before looking away, “I’m sorry Jiyeon but I think you’ll be in Sehun’s team instead.” Luhan suddenly told Jiyeon making Sehun secretly smiled.

Now Jiyeon pouted and lazily walked towards Sehun who barely has anyone chose to be in his team. “Why do I have to be with you?”

“Why? You don’t want to be in my team? It’s hurt inside here when you said you wanted to be in hyung’s team.” Sehun whispered to Jiyeon while pointing at his chest.

“No one wants to be in your team Sehun. Everyone is afraid of this arrogant- guy so they went to Baekhyun’s team.”

“That’s why you have to be in my team. At least I have you by my side.”

“If it’s only the two of us in this team, we’ll screw up during the activities held. We need more people. Leave it to me, I’m going to attract other staffs to come here.”

Sehun only looked at Jiyeon who suddenly looked around looking very confidence. “Now what’s this girl up too?” Sehun thought when he saw Jiyeon suddenly raised up her hands, getting everyone’s attention towards her. Jiyeon then shouted something that makes Sehun’s jaw dropped. He quickly nudged Jiyeon when he heard what she is saying.

“Guys! This boss Sehun here say that he’ll treat our team members Korean Beef tonight during the BBQ. But there’s only me in this team and that’ll be a waste if only me got the beef right? So come join our team guys! Come on!”

“Yah Park Jiyeon, why are you saying useless thing? They’ll be mad if I didn’t buy them any beef.” Sehun whispered nervously to Jiyeon.

“Then you have to buy it tonight.” Jiyeon replied while winking at Sehun.

“Why you always make me spend my money on something?! Why don’t you pay then?” Sehun said a bit pissed off but the fearless Jiyeon just ignored him.

“Come on guys! Don’t be scared. We’re serious.” Jiyeon announced again.

Sehun’s expression right now is like he’s doomed. While everyone looks really interested in the offer. Luhan only laughed at the side to see what’s happening. Baekhyun looked confused to hear the announcement. A bunch of staffs then slowly made their way towards Sehun and Jiyeon, showing their interest to join the team. Jiyeon clapped happily when the people joined them while Sehun could only let out a frustrating sigh knowing that he’ll have to swipe his card for the expensive Korean Beef tonight. Jiyeon greeted everyone that join their team with a beautiful wide smile while Sehun forcefully let out a bitter smirk.

“You’re so malicious Park Jiyeon.” Sehun whispered.

“Yeah. You too.” Jiyeon whispered back and left Sehun to talk with their new team members.

 

--------------------------------------

 

“Sehun! Guys! Can someone help me here?!”

Everyone is busy pitching the tent when a screeching voice suddenly heard from somewhere, gaining everyone’s attention. A tall brown-haired girl is waving from a far with a big pink luggage by her side. Seeing the girl, the first person to be frustrated is Sehun. Baekhyun and Jiyeon looked at her annoyingly while Luhan only shook his head in disbelief. Other staffs only looked confused because they don’t know what’s actually happening.

“Sehun-ssi, I think your girlfriend needs help to bring her big carrier.” A staff suddenly said amidst the confusion.

“Shut up! She’s not my girlfriend.” Sehun scolded the staff and just continue pitching the tent, ignoring things.

“Yah Jessica! What are you doing here? Go back home!” Baekhyun then shouted at the girl.

“I’m going to slap your mouth once I arrived there you annoying guy! Where’s Sehun?! I need his help.” Jessica shouted back at Baekhyun and started looking for Sehun.

 

Sehun pretended to not hear anything while Jessica started pouting. She then walked towards them awkwardly while pulling her big carrier together with her. It took her quite long to arrive and when she finally arrived, the first person she saw is Jiyeon who’s busy throwing her stuffs into her tent.

“Yah koala girl, what are you doing here? Where’s Sehun?”

“Excuse me? I’m one of the mall’s staff that’s why I’m here since it’s the mall’s family day. What are you doing here then? Sehun is somewhere in here hiding from you, scary girl.” Jiyeon unpleasantly replied making Jessica frowned at her.

“I’m part of the mall too. Having fun lying? Why would Sehun hide from me? I’m her girlfriend, you jealous freak.”

“I’m sorry Jessica but you should be back now.” Luhan suddenly appeared and told Jessica.

“After all the hardship I went through to arrive here? Hell no oppa. I’m going to find Sehun.”

“You can’t be here. There’s no tent for you, and no food. We’ll be doing many sports activites. And this place is scary at night. Full of bugs and it’s cold. This place isn’t for you.” Luhan calmly explained and it makes Jessica’s face turned fearful to hear it.

“Eww bugs? Ugh I hate bugs! But never mind. I’ll stay in Sehun’s tent. I believe he’s okay with that. I’m going now.”

Hearing Jessica’s plan to stay in Sehun’s tent, Jiyeon got surprised and she quickly go against the idea, “No! You’ll stay in my tent. It’s wide enough for two of us.”

“Yeah Sica, you’ll stay in Jiyeon’s tent. And you’ll be in my team.” Luhan agreed.

“Okay I’ll stay in this koala girl’s tent but I want ¾ as my space in this tent, because as you can see my luggage is big. And oppa, I don’t want to be in your team. I’ll be in Sehun team of course.” Without giving either Luhan or Jiyeon time to disagree with her, Jessica just went into the tent bringing her stuffs.

“Sorry about her Jiyeon.”

“It’s okay Luhan-ssi. At least she won’t stay in Sehun’s tent and troubled him.”

 

 

 

“Okay guys! We’re gonna start our first activity. It’s 200M race. We’ve drew the track around this campsite and the participant just have to run around our campsite. Each group need to send one competitor and whoever wins this race, this seasoned chicken belong to the winning team for lunch. While the loser can only eat the popcorn.” Luhan explained to everyone.

“Don’t you guys have any nutritious food to give? What is this Luhan oppa? Can’t you guys actually afford better food supplies for camping?” Jessica who’s standing so close next to Sehun then dissed her spiteful comment after Luhan talked.

“Yah... don’t you have any sense of respect? Who told you to come then?” Sehun scolded Jessica but she doesn’t seem to be effected by that at all.

“Calm down guys. It’s okay. Sica, if you don’t want to eat then that’s not our problem because you’re not part of our campers anyway. We didn’t prepare this food for you. Okay so who’s going to compete? I’m the runner from our team so come out guys.” Luhan stopped Sehun and Jessica before announcing his anticipation.

 

Sehun’s team then gathered to decide on who’s running for their team. The girls are excluded so they’re choosing anyone of the guys. Jessica as usual, standing at the side while fanning herself like it’s so hot even though winter time hasn’t ended yet. Sehun too, didn’t show any interest and started focusing on something else other than the discussion. Without him knowing, Jiyeon had told the other guys to refuse running because she wanted Sehun to join the race. She knew from Luhan that Sehun was a sport student before and he’s a great runner so no one should run other than Sehun himself.

“Ya Oh Sehun.” Jiyeon called while nudging Sehun.

“What? So who’s running?” He asked looking unconcern at all.

“You.” Jiyeon coolly answered while pointing at Sehun’s face.

“Are you kidding Jiyeon? Why me? Find someone else.”

“No! You’re going to run. We’re all depending on you. Come on! You don’t want to eat the popcorn for lunch either right?” Jiyeon persuaded.

“It’s not like I’ll win even though I join. Just send anyone and let’s eat popcorn together.” Sehun answered completely disagree with the idea of him running.

“But I really want to eat the seasoned chicken. Hmm you’re a bad guy. It’s okay guys, he doesn’t want to join, so I’ll join the race. Even though we’ll surely lose the race and eat the popcorn for lunch, at least we still got the pride of joining the race.” Jiyeon suddenly said and that idea attracted Sehun’s attention.

“Are you crazy? What are you thinking? Why would you waste your energy running even though you know you won’t win competing these guys?” Finally Sehun seriously pay attention and refused to Jiyeon’s idea.

“I want to eat the seasoned chicken. Everyone wants it too. Come on Sehun, please run for us.” Jiyeon pleaded and looked into Sehun’s eyes with her sparkling eyes to assure him.

“Why are you telling him to do things? He said he doesn’t want, so just stop already.” Jessica suddenly yelled at Jiyeon.

“No Sica… fine, I’m going to run.” Sehun finally agreed making Jiyeon and the others happily cheered while Jessica only stayed aside rolling her eyes annoyingly.

“Wait Sehun!”

Jiyeon ran elsewhere and disappeared for a few minutes before coming back with a pair of black and white running shoes. Jessica stared at the shoes looking disgusted while Sehun looked surprised to see her coming with the running shoes. The shoes look worn out and old. Sehun, unexpectedly took the shoes and quickly changed into the old shoes Jiyeon brought without saying anything. He then walked to where Luhan and other guy from Baekhyun’s team are standing right now. Luhan brightly smiled to see Sehun approached them and he patted Sehun’s shoulders happily. Baekhyun approached them too and started staring at Sehun in disbelief.

“Are you going to race for your team Sehunnie?” Baekhyun asked to confirm.

“Yeah. Why?” Sehun coldly replied.

“Nothing. We’re doomed guys. We’ll be eating popcorn for lunch.” Baekhyun turned around and told his team members that are looking confused.

“It’s okay. We don’t know yet, right Sehun? Shall we start now?” Luhan smiled before going to the starting point.

 

Jiyeon and a few of Sehun’s team members went to the starting point as well and started saying some supportive words to Sehun. He looked calm though. Jiyeon is holding a bottle of mineral water with her as a preparation for Sehun after the race over. She looked into Sehun’s eyes, sending some strength for him. “Fighting.” Jiyeon mouthed it to Sehun while making a fighting hand gesture. Sehun lightly nodded before focusing to the front as the race is going to start Sehun. Baekhyun as the referee blew the whistle marking that the race has started. Once the whistle blew, all the three runners started running with a neck to neck competition. They’re running around their campsite that is as wide as the football field. Everyone started cheering for their respective team, including Jiyeon.

It doesn’t take long for the runners to complete the 200 meters distance. Before it could reach one minute, Sehun’s running silhouette can be seen arriving from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter