Chapter 4

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 04.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Today is my second day working and I hope it would be as smooth as yesterday. Yesterday was smooth? I think so. I got to know Sehun’s y girlfriend and I got to see Sehun’s cool laugh, I got to hang close onto Sehun, and what else? Actually, I did a lot of thinking after going home yesterday. Indeed, I think I have turned weird after working here. I seriously hate being around guys because they’re all fake and clingy and disturbing. I don’t know about other people but all the guys I met were like that, except for Sehun. He hates clingy people as much as I do. Even his girlfriend admitted that.

“You never let me be this close with you so you have to explain what’s happening here!” I said mimicking Jessica’s overly gentle tone.

I couldn’t believe Sehun got himself a girlfriend like that. But from what Sehun said yesterday, it seemed like Jessica wasn’t his choice and his words portrayed his life being controlled by others. What a fool? I don’t get it why people don’t give effort on enjoying their life while they still have time, just like me. If I gave chance for my family to control my life, I must not be what I am today. I think I might be a feminine girl like Jessica. Euww that’s awfully gross. I couldn’t imagine myself talking like that, so girly it makes me wanna throw up. I have tried a lot of style, even feminine style because I don’t have a certain interest in fashion, it’s open. But the most uncomfortable style was, feminine and girly. So I told myself to not try that style ever again. I wonder how Jessica can dress like that, with miniskirt and all.

 

Enough talking to myself. Now it’s time to go to work. I left home a bit early because I have to walk from home to the bus stop a few meters away, not just a few meters, it’s almost three hundred meters. I could go there with various way, but I choose to walk, because I want freedom and I want to live more independently. It took me about fifteen to twenty minutes’ walk until I arrived to the bus stop where bunch of people were waiting for the bus as well. Life is better like this, without trapping in the family’s shadow like Sehun. I hope I can show Sehun this kind of life, because I bet he never experienced this kind of thing like struggling inside the bus with so many people.

Great Jiyeon, now you even think about giving Sehun life experience.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

“Hello stone-headed boss! I’m here. How was your lunch? Mine was great!”

I said as soon as I entered the office room after lunch time. When I walked to my table, I could see a box of files on my table, right in the middle. I put my tote bag and quickly took a look at the files. Looks like they were retailers’ details and bills. Sehun put it here? I turned my head towards Sehun who kept ignoring me. He’s standing in front of a waist-long mirror while fixing his necktie and hair.

“Pftt, no matter how many times you fix your appearance, you won’t look that admirable because your face will ruin it all. Firstly you have to fix your expression then the others. Your face really looked like there’s a poop or something under your nose. So arrogant and ugly.”

“Yah… did you just called me ugly?”

“Yeah. Why? You think you’re handsome?”

“Park crazy… so you think you’re pretty?”

“Pretty face don’t make beautiful people, pretty hearts do. Bear in mind. Now tell me what I should do with that files.”

“Whatever. I will explain about that later. Now you have to get ready because we will have to go down and wait there because someone important is coming. Remember, don’t act silly like you always did because this time it’s really important. Even my father came today.”

“So I’m doing an important job right now? Great! Who’s coming stone-head?”

“See him yourself. Now hurry up!”

 

What a cold guy. He’s a complete different person yesterday when he laughed. Didn’t he know? His laugh is so adorable that it’s 100% different from his ‘I got a under my nose’ face. Seeing he’s leaving the room, I chased after him right away. I’m quite excited about the important person. Is it someone famous? Super Junior? MBLAQ? Teen Top? I hope one of them is the mall’s official model. I’m so excited right now that I unintentionally clapped my hand while showing my hopeful smile. Suddenly, I could feel someone nudged me, probably telling me to stop. It’s Sehun.

“Don’t you see there are a lot of people here? Stop acting silly because that person is coming.” He said almost not opening his mouth.

“Fine.” I replied annoyingly.

There was a huge crowd on customers around this place. I’m positive it’s someone really famous. If not why people are gathering around. We then walked forward to where Luhan, Baekhyun, and Victoria were standing, right in front of the way which was left empty. The guests might be walking through that way. Yes I love being executive’s assistant! Luhan and Victoria greeted me while smiling, while Baekhyun quietly moved away. What’s up with that guy? Is he afraid of me? Uhm, that’s weird. He’s a bit clingy before.

“He’s coming. And dad is right next to him. ” Luhan suddenly addressed.

Upon hearing him, all of us started focusing on a group of black suited people coming through the big entrance. They looked like a tough bodyguard. I don’t know idol used this kind of bodyguard too. I could see an old smiling guy was walking next to a tall young guy. I stretched out my neck to see it more clearly, then disappointment started flowing within me and my lips almost swore to see the tall smiling guy. They stopped in front of us to greet Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun as the highest executives.

“These are my three sons. Baekhyun is on the same age as you.” The old guy next to him said.

“Oh really. Nice to meet you all.” He said bowing down.

Everyone around me bowed down except for me, but Sehun quickly pushed down my head, making me bowed as well. Before they proceed to the meeting room, I saw the tall guy was frivolously smiling at me. I wasn’t pleased with that smile although everyone does. I looked at Sehun who didn’t seem excited, just like me. At least I got a partner who didn’t like that important person. I thought it would be famous idol group. This mall is boring. I nudged Sehun and asked him a question.

“Ya stone-head, what is that guy doing here?”

“Yah! Slow down your voice. How could you talk so lowly about the Korean President’s son? It’s Park Chanyeol.”

“I don’t care who he is. I don’t like him here.”

“Stop talking because you’re making people staring! He’s handsome what, so just enjoy his handsomeness and stop talking!”

“It’s you who make people staring. I’m going.”

I stopped talking to Sehun and started making my way straight to where Chanyeol and the trio’s father were at. They’re in front of the meeting hall’s door. There were reporters taking their pictures, and the bodyguards were surrounding the place so no one would come near, except for me. No one could stop me now.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

Why with Jiyeon? She looked real angry when Park Chanyeol passed by just now. I thought all girls love him, he’s so handsome. Moreover he’s the son of new President

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter