Chapter 10

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hey guys OMG I'M BACK!!! Gosh I'm sorry for disappearing for a few months!

Honestly I really miss you guy >.<

I'll just skip everything and start with their marriage life right away. 

 

 

 

Chapter 10.

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

“Sehun, what are you doing? Come in now.”

I emptily looked at dad who’s standing in front of the door of an apartment. Dad brought me here saying that he got a wedding gift for me and that crazy Jiyeon. I couldn’t believe it, the day had come. Today will be the end of my life. I still couldn’t believe that this really happen. We had our private wedding one week ago with only dad attending. No one from Jiyeon’s side though. I have spent the whole week thinking about this, while Jiyeon has been absent from work for the whole week as well, probably because of this wedding too. Of course she didn’t want this to happen, just like me. We hate each other. But this was just something unstoppable for both of us. I know Jiyeon couldn’t do anything about this too, because when we’re at the hospital before, dad mentioned something about Jiyeon’s secret will remain secret. There must be reason why she did this, just like me, but I wonder if there’s a way for us to escape this.

“Sehun hurry up! Jiyeon is already inside! Don’t tell me you change your mind after a week.” Dad then yelled.

“No I don’t. I will prove to you that I’m a great son just like Luhan and Baekhyun. I will keep what I promised. Let’s go in.” I answered while walking in together with dad.

I saw Jiyeon is wandering inside the big apartment while looking around in amazement. I have to admit that this penthouse is quite amazing and big. But why do I have bad feeling about this? I’m not going to live here with Park Crazy right? Dad please… Yeah I begged in my mind as if dad could hear me. I’m going crazy like this.

“You two, come here and sit.”

Dad strictly called us and I saw Jiyeon quickly made her way to the couch placed in the middle of the wide living room where dad sat. After one week not seeing her at work, it feels strange to meet her here alone with dad. I still can’t accept this thing but I really want to prove myself to dad once. Before I took a seat, I glare at Jiyeon annoyingly but she stuck her tongue out as a reply. And when dad looked, she smiled like an angel and pretended to be as sweet as sugar. Crazy. It can’t be true that she’s actually my wife now. I still remember well when I first met her. It was so chaotic, and from that moment, I told myself to stay away from a girl like her. But look at me now, I got stuck with her instead. How can her be dad’s friend’s daughter? Why her out of all?

“I was informed that Jiyeon has been absent from work for a week after the wedding. I don’t know what’s the matter but I hope it’s not because you’re not happy with this wedding. I see you guys are still awkward to each other even you work together, but now suit yourself since you guys are husband and wife.” Dad talked and brought me back to sense.

“I was just… preparing myself in that one week.” Jiyeon answered.

“I don’t see anything that need preparation after the wedding. You’re just too lazy right? Don’t you know I was having hard times doing all the work alone while you’re resting at home? To be a great wife, you have to be committed at work as well.” I lectured her furiously.

“Oh really? I thought I heard you told Luhan before that you don’t need assistant because you can work alone. You change your mind?” Oh my goodness this girl really annoyed me.

“I’m not sure if things will work between you guys, looking at how you talk to each other. But I hope you two will figure it out soon. From now on you’ll live here together and learn the marriage life. I believe trust and cooperation are needed or else this apartment might collapse. I see Jiyeon already bring her stuffs in. Sehun, I’ve asked the maids to pack your stuffs and it will be delivered any soon. I’ll be going.” I almost forgot dad’s existence while busy arguing with Jiyeon, but then my mental just collapse to hear that I’m actually going to stay here with Jiyeon.

“Dad wait! Can I go back with you?” I asked impatiently.

“Aren’t you going to prove yourself to me? Or should we call it off?” Dad glared at me and his stare literally weaken me.

“No… I’ll stay. But dad, this is our secret. Please keep it as a secret from Luhan and Baekhyun too. They should not know about me and Jiyeon.”

“Sure. Live well you two.”

Dad finally left, and here I am, together with Jiyeon in an apartment to live a marriage life like dad said. I look at Jiyeon who starts wondering around the apartment again. I won’t die, right? She won’t kill me right? What if she beats me up every day? I hope she knows how to cook and does households. I can’t wash my clothes on my own. But she doesn’t look like she knows how to do all these stuffs. I’m dead.

“Yah! What are you staring at?” Jiyeon’s voice surprised me and I quickly looked away.

“I’m not staring at you. You’re ugly.” I replied and started pretending to look around the place.

“Who did you call ugly? Me?” Her voice sounded irritated.

“I’m going to check out the room.” I ran into one of the door and locked myself in. Honestly, I was scared that she’s gonna bite me for irritating her. But I shouldn’t look weak in front of her like this. Next time I’m not going to run away again.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

“YAH! GET OUT OF THERE!!!”

Jiyeon screamed while banging the room’s door where Sehun ran into before. At first she decided to just let Sehun alone in there because he’s disturbing even when he’s just standing like a mannequin, but then Jiyeon realized that Sehun had entered the room she wanted to stay in. She checked both of the bedrooms before Sehun arrived with his dad, and one of the room is smaller and quite dark, which Jiyeon truly wanted to avoid living in such room.

“Yah are you deaf now! What are you doing in there?! I wish you’ll be dead in there if you don’t come out any soon. Yah Oh Sehun I’m calling you!”

“Shut up crazy girl!!! You’re so loud!”

Jiyeon heard an offensive reply from Sehun which made her face turned red out of anger. But then she calmed down because she need to get Sehun out of the room. Jiyeon kept banging the door with all her might without showing the sense of giving up. It’s not like she wanted to live under the same roof as Sehun, but there’s nothing more she could do because she’s set her mind to obey her father this once, even if it’s meant to make her stuck with a guy she hate. And yet she’s a girl that demanded freedom in her life and living with Sehun would make that seem quite impossible right now.

 

“I’m gonna kick this door if you don’t open it now.” Jiyeon shouted while getting ready for kicking.

“Wait!” She heard Sehun shouted from inside and soon the door slowly opened. “Okay I opened the door. So what the hell are you trying to do now? Can we just live the way we want without conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter