Chapter 30

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 30.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I woke up from my sleep thinking about Sehun. I hate it, but I couldn’t help myself. He made me think a lot after he appeared in front of me a few days ago. Since then, I kept dreaming about him in my sleep. He said he’d be a great husband and daddy if I give him a chance to be with me again. Honestly, I do need someone by my side now. I know I got father, mother and oppa, but I need someone as in to love and support me thoroughly. Father and mother got their own responsibility to our whole family, while oppa himself always buys with his work. My existence with my condition right now only burdened him more and more. Actually… someone did get my attention lately. Myungsoo oppa, his heartwarming personality gave me a warm feeling though. And he openly showed his affections towards me.

But when Sehun came that night and told me to give him one more chance, my mind lost its path. I hate him, I don’t want to give him any more chance. I don’t want to accept him back after what he had done to me. I don’t want my baby to have a daddy that was making out with other woman right in front of my eyes, destroying my life, arrogant, and stone-headed. I believe Myungsoo oppa can do it better than Sehun. He’s been hinting about his feeling several times. I guess it’s time for me to open up to him and give him the chance instead of Sehun. I’m not sure if he’ll accept it because obviously this child is Sehun’s. But I don’t have confidence in Sehun, I just don’t. Yeah, I’ve made my mind. I took my phone and quickly dialed Myungsoo oppa’s number.

“Good morning Jiyeonie. Did you sleep well? Have you eaten your breakfast? How’re you feeling today? How’s baby?” Within a second, he answered the call like he’s been waiting and flooded me with numerous questions.

“Oppa, I haven’t even greeted you yet but you’ve asked me so many questions. Good morning too. Of course I slept well. No I’ll eat my breakfast after this. I’m feeling great, and baby isn’t upset today because I don’t feel sick today.” I answered all his questions and I could hear his laughter.

“Great then. Make sure to eat your breakfast.”

“Okay. Oppa, can you make some times for me around eleven today?”

“Sure, no problem. Why? Do you miss me? Hahaha!”

“Hahaha maybe. The doctor from maternity hospital called yesterday and informed that I’ve to go for checkup today. If you don’t mind, please accompany me there.”

“Hm I would glad to go with you. I’ll take you before eleven okay.”

“Okay thanks oppa. Besides, there’s something I need to tell you. I’ll wait. Goodbye and take care oppa.”

“You take care too. Don’t miss me. Bye~~”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Exactly ten minutes before eleven o’clock, Myungsoo oppa’s car appeared right in front of the door where I’ve been waiting. He got out of the car smiling. He went towards me and escorted me to the car, and he makes me feel like a princess with that kind of service. On our way to the hospital, I could see he’s still slightly smiling while driving. Looks like he’s in a good mood today. I think this is the perfect time to be honest and tell him about my thoughts.

“Myungie oppa. There’s something I need to tell you.”

“Yeah, what is it? I’m dying to know it. Sounds important.”

“I’m just curious… about your cares and concerns toward me. I mean, is it because I’m your best friend’s sister or what?” I started by asking him a question.

“Honestly, I’ve started liking you since the first time we met at your father’s birthday party. I was so excited when I got the chance to meet you again at the mall later. But when I knew you were married to Sehun, it was depressing so I made my mind to only think about you as my own sister. I’ve never liked anyone else before. It’s hard to stop liking someone.” His answer sounded a bit unclear to me.

“What do you mean oppa?”

“Even though I told myself to treat you as my own sister, I can’t. I still like you as a woman.”

“So that’s how you feel. If that so oppa, is it okay for you to take a pregnant woman like me into your life?”

“It doesn’t matter. For me, definition of love is that we’re willing to take all of the pros and cons of our partner in any ways. Being pregnant isn’t some crime. But still, my feeling doesn’t really matter right now Jiyeon. You’re still Sehun’s wife. He’s still the father to your child.” I could see he let out a bitter smile talking about Sehun.

“Your feeling does matter oppa. I don’t care about Sehun. He’ll need to divorce me eventually because I won’t give him any more chance. I’d like to raise this child with you. You’re the first person to know about this baby, and you’re the first person to cheer for my baby. You’re the right person for my baby.”

I simply answered and Myungsoo oppa suddenly drove the car to the road side and stopped there. He looked at me with his eyes wide open, disbelief, “W—what? Seriously?!”

“Why are you overreacting oppa? I’ve made my mind. Only if you’re willing to take responsibility—”

“Of course! I’d like to!”

“Okay okay I can feel the determination already. I think you can continue driving now or the doctor will have to wait longer.”

“Okay let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon and Myungsoo walked side by side out of the maternity hospital that afternoon after the pregnancy weekly checkup ended. They happily talking about how the doctor said the baby are healthy as well as Jiyeon herself. But one thing they’re unaware about is that a group of reporters are waiting for them in front of the hospital. They just won’t give up even after the president himself kneeled down and begged them to stop following Jiyeon. They are all thirsty for the interesting story about the President’s family. When Myungsoo and Jiyeon are about to arrive at the hospital’s exit, their steps stopped as they finally saw the group.

“Miss Park Jiyeon!” The reporters started calling.

Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and tried to pull her away, avoiding the reporters. But the reporters are way too many and way too fast. Due to the eagerness, they started surrounding Jiyeon and Myungsoo was pushed away, causing him to fall down the floor. Jiyeon is struggling alone in the middle of the group, trying to calm down. Myungsoo quickly get up to help Jiyeon, but when he’s just about to approached the group of reporters around Jiyeon, someone suddenly appeared from behind and pushed him aside. He was shocked at the sudden force. He could see the back of the guy who just pushed him aside struggling into the group.

“Oh Sehun?” Myungsoo whispered to himself seeing the guy forcing his body into the group and pushed away some reporters.

He made it to Jiyeon in the middle and quickly wrapped his arm around Jiyeon’s body, protecting her from the reporters. Myungsoo was stunned at the side, unable to do anything seeing Sehun is already at Jiyeon’s side. He dragged into his embrace and covered her from the reporters. Of course, his appearance will attract the reporters even more.

“Who are you?”

“What is your relationship with Miss Park?”

The reporters started asking Sehun instead since he’s covering Jiyeon in his embrace, “I’m her husband. I’m the daddy to the child. So you guys can stop bugging her now. Excuse us, and please make way.”

With Jiyeon still in his arms, Sehun advanced out of the group. He brought Jiyeon passed by Myungsoo who’s still stunned at the side without even bother to lay a glance on him. The reporters started chasing Sehun and Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter