Chapter 31

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 31.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon woke up that morning and quickly take a bath. After finished showering, she went out wearing only towel. When she’s opening her closet, she got flustered for a few seconds to see a brown carrier placed next to the closer, and she certainly knew who’s the owner to the carrier. She didn’t aware about Sehun has slept with her for the whole night because when she woke up from her sleep before, Sehun wasn’t in the room anymore. After get fully dressed simply with just a loose grey top and black plain leggings, Jiyeon left the room and carefully walked down the stairs. She heard sounds of people chattering in the kitchen so she quickly went there. Once she arrived in the kitchen, she could see Sehun awkwardly cutting some vegetables while two other housemaids silently stayed aside and watched him.

“It’s not my intention letting you stay here to work in the kitchen alongside the housemaids. But what are you doing?” Jiyeon said crossing her arms while staring at Sehun.

Sehun turned around once he heard Jiyeon’s voice. He smiled before answering, “I’m making your breakfast. I’m doing it myself since it’s for my wife and my baby. You guys need a healthy meals.”

“It’s not like the maids can’t make a healthy breakfast for me. And aren’t you going to work?”

“Oh. I’ve asked dad to find someone to replace my position. I’m gonna take a break from working until our baby is born because I wanna focus fully on you in this period of time.” Sehun answered while cutting the vegetables.

“You don’t need to be so anxious. You act so concern and nice now, but I can still clearly remember what you’ve done to me before. Nothing can heal the pain. I accepted you back because it’s tiring to have you chasing around, plus, you’ve revealed to the reporter that you’re my husband. I just don’t have the strength to face the reporters again if I reveal that we’re not together anymore. So let’s just stay together until my baby is born, and you can leave after that.” Jiyeon coldly replied, making Sehun froze at his spot to hear what she said.

“I got it…” He softly answered before started doing his work silently.

Jiyeon didn’t reply back, instead she just went to the fridge and took out a cold orange juice to drink it. When she poured the juice into a glass, Sehun suddenly dashed towards her and snatched the glass from her grip. When Jiyeon was stunned from the sudden action, Sehun simply drank the juice for himself, “I’ve searched in the net before, and taking cold drinks isn’t good for the baby. Moreover, drinking orange juice early in the morning before eating anything can harm the inner stomach. You should drink plain water instead, wait.”

Jiyeon is still flustered when Sehun handed her a glass of plain water. She obediently drink the water thinking what’s best for her baby. After that, Sehun forced her to sit at the dining table before serving a bowl of veggies salad, “I’ve personally prepared this for you. Grilled chicken salad with low-fat mayo. Eat. Or you want me to feed you?”

“No. I can eat myself, I’m not little kid.” Jiyeon answered after awkwardly glancing at the two maids that were just standing near them. Sehun just sit next to Jiyeon while watching her eating, “You aren’t eating?”

“It’s okay. Just looking at you eating something I made is enough.” Sehun answered and sweetly smiling at his wife.

“Don’t smile like that. It’s annoying, and you look silly too. Idiot.”

“Oh! You haven’t called me idiot for so long. So how’s the chicken salad? This idiot poured some loves while preparing this salad, so it must be tasty right?”

“Not really.”

Sehun just pouted when Jiyeon said that, but he didn’t say anything. Even though Jiyeon didn’t really care about him although he sincerely did everything, Sehun just keep quiet knowing that his wife is in sensitive state right now. All he does is smiling even he didn’t receive a smile back from Jiyeon, not even a light smile. Eating the chicken salad only half of the bowl, Jiyeon then stood up and left the table without saying anything. Don’t know how to react, Sehun just sighed while dragging the bowl towards him. He continued eating the leftover salad.

“Uhm, not bad. It’s delicious. Why Jiyeon didn’t finish it?”

 

-------------------------------------

 

“A food guide for pregnant women? Wow Sehun, you sure put a great effort for your wife and baby. Hahaha!”

Sehun is sitting in the living room alone while doing a research about pregnancy and all. While he’s busy scrolling the food guide, Chanyeol’s voice is heard right next to his ear making him gasped in shock. He turned his head around and saw Chanyeol is laughing behind the couch and behind Chanyeol is his smiling father and mother-in-laws. Sehun stood up and greeted his in-laws despite of the shock he got from Chanyeol’s sudden question. Looks like they just came back from work and each of them is looking tired. Chanyeol, his father, and mother then sat there and joined Sehun.

“Doing some research, Sehun?” The president asked first.

“Yeah. Just making sure she won’t exposed to something dangerous during her pregnancy. I’m afraid she accidentally taking unsuitable foods so I’ll better list it out now.”

“So how’s today? Everything is okay? Where’s Jiyeon?” Now Chanyeol asked.

“It’s a great start. She acted a bit cold toward me but it’s understandable. Everything is okay. She’s staying in the room after lunch time and didn’t come out until now. She even locked the door and not letting me in. Hahaha!” Sehun awkwardly laughing after telling what’s happening to the family.

“You can always use the guest room if you’re tired. Jiyeon is so similar to her mother. She refused let see me when she’s pregnant with Jiyeon. Every time we encountered, she would ignore me like I was invisible.” Jiyeon’s father opened up a story, making his wife laughed.

“That time, I really hate him. I didn’t know why, but I hate seeing his face that time. I was really allergic to him. I guess Jiyeon took after me, so bear with it a little okay Sehun?” Her mother then talked the truth, making Chanyeol laughed as well as Sehun.

“I think I can bear with it. Everything for Jiyeon. Anyways, how long does the symptom last? Two or three months?”

“No it’s longer. It’s just the first month now, you have to bear with it for the next eight months. Fighting!” Jiyeon’s father answered before his wife could do it.

“What?!” Sehun asked in disbelief as his jaw dropped, surprised.

“Oh Sehun fighting!”

 

 

*After the first month*

 

One night, Sehun was watching a show with Chanyeol in the living room when Jiyeon suddenly appeared looking all grumpy. She’s standing in front of them, blocking their sight from the TV screen. The two guys nervously staring at the grumpy Jiyeon, especially husband Sehun that looks like he’s preparing to do whatever Jiyeon requested. After about a minute exchanged glance with the two guys in front of her, Jiyeon finally pointed at Sehun with her index finger. Her husband just nodded nervously, waiting for the order.

“I want to eat Sushi. Go buy me some.” She coldly said.

Hearing the request, Sehun quickly stood up and slowly approached Jiyeon, “Sushi is red-light food for pregnant woman. It’s not good for our baby. I’ll buy you something else. What do you want to eat other than Sushi?” Sehun talked as soft as he could, hoping that Jiyeon will accept it.

“NO. I want to eat sushi no matter what. Make it possible.” Jiyeon demanded while crossing her arms.

“Uhm… what about California rolls instead? I think it’s more acceptable than sushi.” Sehun still not giving up.

“Fine. California rolls is okay. But you can’t buy it. I want you to make it for me. No problem right?”

“Huh? B—but…. Aish, fine. Please wait.”

For the sake of his wife and baby, Sehun couldn’t refuse. Chanyeol silently laughed at Sehun, making Sehun pouted at him. Jiyeon then took Sehun’s place and sat next to Chanyeol while her husband unwillingly left to the kitchen to make the California rolls. He googled the recipe and with the help of a maid, he started making a simple California rolls suitable to eat by a pregnant woman. As usual, every time he did something for Jiyeon, he’ll pour a great effort and sincerity so the food will taste spectacular. But it’s not easy for him too because he never did the California rolls before.

With the help of the housemaid, the rice is cooked and the ingredients are prepared. He started arranging everything on the bamboo sushi-roll mat before slowly rolling the mat tightly. He did it carefully so the food isn’t ruined. He squeezed the roll mat around the California roll to make it firm. He did everything exactly as told in the recipe he googled. After removing the mat, he started cutting the roll into small pieces carefully, making sure that it’ll be beautiful. After serving it on a plate, Sehun brought it to the living room together with a glass of warm milk for Jiyeon. But once he arrived at the living room, there’s only Chanyeol there, alone.

“Hyung, where’s Jiyeon?”

“She left to her room just now, saying that she’s tired and wanna rest.”

Without answering, Sehun then climbed the stairs carrying a plate of California rolls and milk for his beloved wife. He hardly opened the door and brought then meals to the bed where Jiyeon is lying right now. Seeing Sehun, Jiyeon just pouted and showed an uninterested face. Sehun placed the plate and milk on the table next to the bed, but Jiyeon turned her body around and avoided seeing Sehun.

“Come on, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter