Chapter 33

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 33.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

*Five months later*

 

“Jisoo! Stop there you little girl! Jiyeonie! Faster! I’m going crazy because of your naughty little girl!” Chanyeol’s voice could be heard shouting all over the mansion so early in the morning.

“I’m here!” Jiyeon appeared from the kitchen bringing a bottle of milk for Jisoo.

Chanyeol is sweating very early in the morning because of his niece. Once Jiyeon appeared, he can finally breathe easily, even though still panting due to the tiredness chasing after naughty Jisoo. Chanyeol threw his body onto the couch, getting some rest. He’s been chasing after Jisoo that is able to run in her baby walkers. The little girl is moving with a fast speed and refused when someone wanted to take her off the baby walker. That was the reason why Chanyeol is so tired right now. He’s already in a full working attire when Jiyeon told him to look after Jisoo while she make some milk for the naughty baby girl. Jisoo started playing around and moved the baby walker fast.

She’s already six months now and she started learning a lot of things. Such as when she saw Chanyeol, she’ll start playing around because Chanyeol always play with her whenever he’s free. She’s slowly learning to crawl too since Chanyeol and Jiyeon always showed her how to crawl. Whenever she sees her mommy, Jisoo will opened widely, telling Jiyeon to feed her. While when she sees grandpa and grandma, she’ll spread her arms widely, telling them to carry her. But what’s making everyone confused is Jisoo would turn her head around whenever she sees Myungsoo. She would ignore Myungsoo whenever he tried to play with her, and she wouldn’t lay her eyes on Myungsoo even for a while. But now her actions of ignoring Myungsoo brought laughter to them because she’s really serious and that seems cute to the elders.

“Oppa, you should left now before Jisoo told you to chase her again.” Jiyeon told Chanyeol while feeding Jisoo.

“Okay. I think so too. And oh, you said you’ll bring Jisoo to visit her uncles at the mall this afternoon after lunch. Should I go with you?”

“Hm, I think you should.”

“Okay I’ll fetch you later. Goodbye Jisoo. Stop going into the baby walker and save your energy to play with your uncles and aunt this afternoon.”

 

------------------------------------------

 

Jiyeon and Chanyeol arrived at the mall escorted by a bodyguard. Their father is becoming quite defensive lately, afraid that something might happen to his first grandchild, so whenever Jiyeon is going out with Jisoo, a bodyguard will come with them. Jisoo is in the stroller, looking at her surroundings in amusement. When they’re about to ride the elevator to the office level, Jiyeon told the bodyguard to leave them there and stroll around the mall while they’re meeting Jisoo’s uncles. After he left, Chanyeol and Jiyeon then ride the elevator to the office level together with Jisoo. When they arrived at the level, they could see Luhan, Baekhyun and Victoria are all gathering in front of Luhan’s room, waiting for them.

“Jisoo yaaa.” Victoria called while running towards Jisoo’s stroller and took her out of there.

“Pretty girl, can you smile for your cutie uncle?” Baekhyun asked while holding Jisoo’s small hand, but Jisoo kept her expression blank.

“Aigoo Jisoo doesn’t want to smile at this talkative uncle. Peek-a-boo Jisoo!” Luhan then started playing with Jisoo while hiding behind Victoria’s back. Jisoo slightly smiled at Luhan, making everyone excited enough to see that light smile. Suddenly she started moving around and pushing Victoria’s arms with her small hands. Victoria got confused as Jisoo started acting uncomfortable being in her arms.

“Why Jisoo? Do you wanna come to mommy?” Jiyeon said and tried to take Jisoo from Victoria, but she also refused Jiyeon’s arms.

“Try putting her down. Lately she loved crawling on the floor rather than being carried.” Chanyeol suggested, so Victoria really put her down on the floor. Jisoo awkwardly clapping when Vic put her down on the floor. The elders started clapping along the excited Jisoo. Then, she started crawling around the area, exploring the place. Confirming that the area is safe for Jisoo to crawl and play, the elders just let her be. Suddenly, someone appeared making everyone got surprised to see her.

“Jessica?” Jiyeon asked upon seeing the tall pretty girl who just arrived.

“Jiyeon? You’re here too? Ah so this is your daughter? She’s so pretty, just like you!” Jessica told Jiyeon.

“Why are you acting all nice to me? It’s strange…”

“Nah, I still hate you no matter what, Hahaha! Long time no see, and I have to admit that I start missing you. I’ve been reflecting a lot all this time and I realized there’s no point hating on you when obviously I’ve failed to enter Sehun’s heart, and begging is not my style. I’ll just let you guys pass. Moreover, it has been so long though.” Jessica explained, still with her all girly tone.

“It’s surprising how you act all mature now. But me and Sehun is not together anymore. You’re free to seduce him back you know.” Jiyeon said while laughing.

“What?! Unbelievable! Oh sorry, I don’t think I still like him. Just thanks.” Jessica replied, also laughing.

“Excuse me miss… what about me instead?” Chanyeol suddenly poked Jessica’s arm and looked at her with a very bright smile.

“What about you? I don’t understand. Aren’t you Park Chanyeol? Jiyeon, he’s your brother right?” Sica asked a bit uninterested.

“Yeah he is. Oppa is searching for his miss right since a long time ago. Why oppa? You like her?”

“Completely my style!” Chanyeol exclaimed while moving his body closer to Jessica.

“Sorry Chanyeol-ssi. This is so drastic and I need to think more. Can you please move slightly apart from me?” Jessica said while shoo-ing Chanyeol away, making the others to burst into laughter when Chanyeol got rejected by the diva. They started talking and nobody seems to pay attention towards Jisoo who’s playing and crawling around the area alone just now.

“Hik hik hik~~”

A sound of baby giggling is suddenly heard from somewhere, alongside a small clapping sound. The elders finally noticed that they have forgot about Jisoo because of too busy talking among themselves.

“Guys, where’s Jisoo?” Jiyeon asked looking quite panic.

“Let’s find her. Don’t worry. She must be near hear.” Baekhyun said.

“Hik hik hik~~~” The giggling sound could be heard again, this time a bit louder than before.

“She never giggled like this before.” Jiyeon said while rushing towards a corner where she heard Jisoo’s giggles came from. She went into the corner to check if Jisoo is there. But her step stop before she could even go further. She’s standing there stiffly, doesn’t know how to react to what she’s seeing in front of her right now.

“Hik hik hik!” Jisoo giggled again and this time everyone ran to where Jiyeon is standing.

Just like Jiyeon, everyone else got flustered to see the view too, but it doesn’t last long because smiles slowly forming on each of their face. In front of them right now, Sehun is standing there with Jisoo in his arms. Jisoo is pinching Sehun’s cheeks and nose with both of her small hands. Sehun didn’t do anything in particular, but Jisoo started giggling alone just by looking at Sehun.

“This pretty little girl came to me while crawling. I was wondering if she’s someone I’ve been dying to see. So she’s really my Jisoo. I never forget my little girl’s face. She grew up really pretty just in a few months.” Sehun said and then gave a peck on her chubby cheek. Upon receiving the peck, Jisoo started giggling again.

“Ya Sehun! This is her first time giggling. She only knew how to smile before this.” Chanyeol told Sehun with a very excited face to see Jisoo finally met her dad.

“Really? Aigoo Jisoo. You listened to me very well. You’re really daddy’s little girl. Before I left you six months ago, I told you to save your laugh for me and you really did? Woah you’re an obedient daughter.” Sehun excitedly talked to Jisoo who’s still smiling to see her dad.

“You actually told her that? By any chance, did you tell Jisoo to hate on Myungsoo because she’s literally ignoring Myungsoo for the whole time?” Chanyeol asked.

“No I did not tell her that. I just told her to stay away from Myungsoo, that’s all. Hahaha! Jisoo you’re really clever! I love you soooo much for being such a great daughter!” Sehun kissed Jisoo again, making Jisoo laughed.

“Jisoo, come to mommy.” Jiyeon who stayed silent for the time being finally talked while approaching Sehun.

“Go to your mommy okay.” Sehun said and tried to hand Jisoo back to Jiyeon but she suddenly insist to stay with Sehun and moved away from Jiyeon.

“Jisoo. What are you doing? Mommy is here!” Jiyeon said half-shouting, surprised.

“Even so, you don’t need to raise your voice. She’s still a baby.” Sehun told Jiyeon while patting Jisoo’s back.

“Jisoo… come to mommy, please. Let’s go back now.” She completely ignored Sehun and just tried to take Jisoo away from Sehun.

“We’ll meet again next time Jisoo.” Sehun finally gave up and handed Jisoo back to Jiyeon although the girl keep insisting.

When she’s finally back into Jiyeon’s arms, Jisoo started crying and couldn’t keep her eyes off Sehun. Victoria, Jessica, Luhan and Baekhyun couldn’t do anything instead of just standing aside. Jiyeon walked into the elevator with Chanyeol forcefully followed behind while pushing the stroller with him. Sehun can only send them off with his eyes, knowing Jiyeon and her stubbornness very well.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Sehun, why did you have to appear now? Jisoo, she’s living normally with only me until you appear. Jisoo kept crying since yesterday after she met Sehun. She was crying non-stop until she fell asleep because of too tired. I’m worried that she will cry again today even though she looks completely okay right now. It’s heartbreaking to see my baby is crying like that, asking for her daddy. I know, no one can block daddy and daughter relationship. I didn’t mean too because Sehun is her daddy after all, but looking at how happy she was, how great they look together, is making me feel insecure. It feels like Jisoo loves Sehun more than me. What if… what if I lost Jisoo to Sehun? No I can’t even imagine that.

“Sehun? You came. How are you?” I heard father’s voice from the common room and did he just said Sehun?

“Nice to see you again, father. I’m completely fine. What about you?” I heard Sehun voice talked to father. What is he doing here? Trying to cause some ruckus again? What if Jisoo saw him? That’ll be troublesome. I left the kitchen and walked into the living room where father, Chanyeol and Sehun gathered. I saw Sehun is standing next to father bringing a paper bag and an envelope with him. He lightly smiled at me. I didn’t smile back, instead I only let out a heavy sigh, signaling my discomfort of him being here.

“Jiyeon, where’s Jisoo? Let her meet Sehun. She must be missing her daddy a lot now.” Father then said.

“She’s in her room, playing. I’ll take her down.” Chanyeol oppa quickly answered before I could, and he climbed the stairs as fast as lightning. Actually I didn’t have any intention of letting him meeting Jisoo. But I can’t say it.

“Jiyeon, let’s have a talk first while waiting for Jisoo. Father, can we use the reading room for a few minutes?”

“Of course. Take your time.” Father answered.

“Okay. Give us five minutes. Let’s go Jiyeon.”

Sehun then put the paper bag onto the table before leaving to father’s reading room. I silently following behind, don’t know what he is up to. As soon I entered the room, he closed the door and sit on the couch. I take a seat at another couch near him. He didn’t say much, and I saw him trying to avoid meeting my eyes at times. He cleared his throat two times before handing me the envelope he’s holding since just now. Without asking or saying anything, I just grabbed the white envelope from him. I took out a sheet a paper and started reading what’s written on it. It’s… the divorce paper he promised to give me. I saw his signature at the bottom of the page, agreeing to all terms and condition stated.

“You may… sign it now. I guess you won’t accept any discussion or justification, right?” He finally talked even though he sounded a bit dull.

“Exactly. There’s nothing more to discuss. Please lend me a pen.” He just handed me a pen without saying anything.

I signed the paper right next to his signature certainly, without any doubt. I folded the paper and shoved it back into the envelope before passing the white envelope back to him. He took the paper while bitterly smiling and standing up from the couch. We both left the reading room together and I could see Jisoo in Chanyeol’s arms, staring at us both. A glorious smile appeared on her face and she started spreading her arms widely. Unexpectedly, both Sehun and I approached Jisoo while getting ready to take her at the same time. But what’s more surprising is that Jisoo just ignored me because her eyes are completely set on Sehun. Within a few seconds, she’s already on Sehun’s arms, smiling, chuckling, giggling, and clapping happily. It’s amazing ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter