Chapter 13

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 13.

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

I threw my body onto the bed and stared at the ceiling emptily. I just couldn’t sleep because of some unclear reasons. I don’t know what’s actually made it’s hard for me to sleep, it’s either because of dad or because of the ghost house. Jiyeon… that girl, how come she got that strength to kick me off the train? I was quick shocked, really. I looked at my swollen fingers which are still a bit painful. Actually thanks to Jiyeon’s cooling cream that the pain slowly reduced. Jessica brought me to the clinic after lunch and the doctor only gave me a useless cream that smelled like the soup I cooked few days before.

“Jiyeon…”

Huh? Why did I say her name? That was unintentional. The name just slipped out. But Jiyeon, she’s a very mysterious girl. When I first met her, she’s like a crazy harsh girl who only know how to talk rudely. She has no respect and she looked a bit boyish, well expect for the day she wore that miniskirt. She did look great in that miniskirt but that was just too exposed for someone like her. Now that I got married to her, and live in this apartment together with her, I realized that she’s actually a bit gentler than what she looked like.

She has a laid-back personality because she seemed to react coolly to anything that happened around her. Sometimes, I felt that all her annoying overreacting acts were just because she wanted to annoy me. But there’s one thing about her that I like, she seemed to enjoy her life no matter wherever she’s at, whoever she’s with, and whatever the situation is. I mean when I was soooo annoyed and stressed to live in here with her, she looked completely alright like she’s living in her own house. I remember she told me when she just started working as my assistant.

“It’s your life so why can’t you live it the way you want. I got an advice here, no matter where fate brings you, you have to learn to adapt yourself to it and don’t waste it. Chances are everywhere.”

I have to admit that was quite wise words from someone like Jiyeon. She always called me stone-head, arrogant- (well that’s like a permanent nickname for me among the workers), spoiled rich guy, and what I remember the most was when she told me my expression was always like there’s a under my nose. Am I that ugly in her eyes? But sometimes, I felt like laughing every time she called me those. How come she got that various ideas in her mind?

“Crazy…”

That word slipped off my lips as I realized what her existence had done to my life. I barely met her for a month and I felt like I have experienced so many things in my life. Tch, that girl.

 

“BAMM!!!”

While I was in my room couldn’t sleep and started thinking about my life, a loud banging sound was heard from outside, probably coming from the living room, or the kitchen. Wait, I think Jiyeon slept right away after coming back from the festival just now because of too tired, so what’s happening out there? Should I go and check? I think I heard a weird sound, like someone’s talking. I got up from my bed and slowly walked outside my room to check. It was a bit dark and I couldn’t see anyone was in the living room. I reached the light switch and the light. I walked to the kitchen but then there’s nothing in there. Suddenly, I heard the sound like someone knocking the door a few times and looked like it doesn’t stop.

“Haish, is it a ghost from a ghost house just now visit me?”

I whispered to myself while walking towards the main door at the living room. When I reached there, I saw a woman figure standing facing the door while trying to walk pass the door, so it caused her to hit her own face onto the door, so that’s why it sounded like someone’s knocking the door. Just by looking at the back view, I knew that’s Jiyeon. Now what? This girl is so weird.

“Park Jiyeon, what are you doing there? Just go to sleep and stop making noise.”

Hmm, she doesn’t move and keep doing that dumb things. I approached her and grabbed her shoulder before turning her body facing me. Wait, what? Both of her eyes are closed and she’s hugging a big strawberry pillow. Okay, I really wanna laugh looking at her right now, with that messy hair and bare face. Basically, she’s sleepwalking right? Hahaha seriously, this girl sleepwalk in her sleep? I can’t believe this. She’s unique, and I can’t believe I live in this house together with this kind of girl.

“Ya Jiyeon, let’s go I’ll guide you back to your room.”

I grabbed her hand and guide her back to her room. When we’re about to enter her room, suddenly I heard the banging sound again and it was because Jiyeon accidentally hit the wall, guess it’s because I didn’t guide her properly. Hahaha opps, sorry Jiyeon, my bad. I pulled her into the right way and we then successfully made it into her room. I switched on the table lamp and looked around her room, and this room is really way greater than mine. It’s big, wide, comfortable and all. Ah whatever, I pushed Jiyeon’s shoulder and made her safely landed on her bed before making her lied on the bed into a sleeping position. What a troublesome girl. You should pay for making me struggling in the middle of the night. What should I do now? Aha! I know!

I took a lipstick from her makeup table and also a liquid eyeliner. I started drawing a great artwork onto her face like a professional artist with these two tools and finished within a minute. I hope you’ll get a great shock after you wake up tomorrow Park Crazy. Hahaha! After finishing the unforgettable artwork, I left the room and got ready to sleep. But… what if she started sleepwalking again and what if she unconsciously leave the house while sleepwalking? Unfortunate accident might happen then. I guess I should sleep in the living room so it would be easier to hear if she exit her room. Yeah right, it doesn’t matter because tomorrow is weekend so I don’t have to wake up early for work. I took my blanket and some pillows to the living room with me before preparing to sleep on the couch. Honestly, this is the first time I ever tried sleeping on this uncomfortable place, but it wasn’t wrong to try something new right? Well, goodnight!

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Ahhh the sun has risen, and the weather today is looking great! What a perfect day for weekend. I have to wake up now and prepare to go out. I have to go to the gym to keep my body healthy, yeah! But first, I’m so thirsty, need to drink some water. I walked out of my room to the kitchen, but then I saw someone sleeping on the couch without moving.

“Sehun? Why did he sleep out here? Hmm, aha!”

Suddenly and idea came in my mind. I saw a black marker pen on the table and quickly took it. I walked closer to Sehun and kneeled down next to the couch. I started drawing something on his face with the marker pen. I drew him a moustache and a big mole on his nose. Wow, you looked so manly Sehun, Hahaha! After finishing my simple drawing, I went to the kitchen and drink some water before headed back to my room to take a bath. I took my towel and went into the bathroom. But when I was in front of the mirror to brush my teeth, I was stunned to see a very ugly face in the mirror, basically, my face. There were two big red circle on bot of my cheeks, while my lips was drawn like a clown’s big lips. There’s a big black circle around my right eye like panda bear. And lastly, there were words written on my forehead. I read the words one by one.

“I sleepwalk and knock my head on the door.”

Ugh! There’s no one else who did this other than Sehun. That guy! I thought I’ve pranked him first by drawing on his face, but he already did that on me first? I rushed outside my room towards the sleeping Sehun and started shouting at him.

“Ya Oh Sehun wake up!!!”

I pulled the blanket making him woke up right away. With his half-opened eyes, Sehun looked at me with an angry face, but then his angry face turned to laugh. He couldn’t hold his laugh by looking at my face, while I’m holding myself from laughing at his face. I knocked his head and he finally stopped laughing.

“Ya that’s hurt!”

“You did this to me right?” I said pointing at my face.

“Yeah, what an amazing artwork right? Hahaha!” He laughed again.

“I couldn’t recognize myself too just now!” I scolded him.

“Whatever. It’s the truth anyway. You sleepwalked and knocked your head on the door last night. I thought a ghost from the house followed us home, and it turned that the ghost was you. You scared me you know.” Sehun then complained.

“Even if I sleepwalk, why does that concern you? Just let me be anyway.”

“So that you’ll do something out of conscious? Something bad might happen you know. You should thanked me for staying out all night to…. Ah forget it! Excuse me, I’m going back to my comfortable room.” Sehun then walked back to his room while carrying his blanket and pillow.

“Wait until you see your face.” I said to myself.

When I was on my way back to my room, then I heard a very loud and long shout from Sehun’s room, “ Park Jiyeooooonnnnn!!!” Okay, looks like he had seen his manly face drawn by me. Serve you right!

 

-------------------------------

 

I walk into the apartment that afternoon after coming back from the gym when I heard Sehun’s voice talking to himself coming from somewhere. Where is he? Why is he talking to himself? Has he turned crazy? Looks like he’s complaining about something. I put my bag onto the couch before silently made my way towards the kitchen. Wait, he’s not here, but I could hear his voice just near.

“Hmm… how do I do this? Aish…”

There, I know! His voice came from the laundry room just right next to the kitchen. I headed towards the door next to the toilet and slowly opened the door. Right when the door was opened, I saw Sehun was struggling with his clothes. When he saw me, Sehun quickly threw all of his clothes inside the dryer.

“What are you doing?” I asked him suspiciously.

“Can’t you see? I’m doing the laundry of course.” Sehun replied quite arrogantly.

“Yeah I know. Have you washed the clothes?” I asked him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter