Chapter 12

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 12.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon woke up after hearing her alarm clock buzzing right next to her ear. Jiyeon got off the bed right away and sleepily walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and was her face. After that, she went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of mineral water. While drinking the water, Jiyeon suddenly remember Sehun told her to wake him up this morning. Still drinking the water, she lazily walked towards Sehun’s room and slowly opened the door. The room was so dark, only depending on the sunlight coming from the living room. Jiyeon walked closer to bed and saw Sehun was still sleeping.

“Ya Sehun, wake up.”

Jiyeon called, but Sehun didn’t even move an inch. She then slightly poke Sehun’s shoulder, yet he’s still sleeping without any sign of waking up. Jiyeon then sat on the bedside while annoyingly sighed for having a hard time waking up the sleeping arrogant-. She patted Sehun’s shoulder but he only let out a small groan. “What’s with this guy? Oh gosh!” Jiyeon then patted Sehun’s cheek, basically slowly slapping him. Suddenly the sleeping Sehun unknowingly grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and pulled her closer to him. His eyes were still closed entirely but his lips was moving.

“~@#$%^&*”

“What are you saying? Just wake up!”

Sehun unclear voice just annoyed Jiyeon even more. But no matter how loud she shouted, Sehun just didn’t wake up. He still hasn’t let go Jiyeon’s hand, while Jiyeon suddenly got stunned to see Sehun’s adorable sleeping face. But she quickly regained her sense and pulled her hand from Sehun’s grip. Jiyeon then realized she got a bottle of water with her right now and an idea started coming into her mind. She opened the bottle while smirking evilly. At first, she just sprinkled some water onto Sehun’s face, but no response. Got no other way, Jiyeon then started pouring the water onto Sehun’s head, then his face, and finally his neck. Jiyeon laughed and enjoyed torturing Sehun until she didn’t notice that Sehun had woke up.

“What the !”

Sehun shouted once he woke up. Seeing Jiyeon right next to him, Sehun then frowned at her looking so angry. But the fearless Jiyeon only laughed to see Sehun’s wet face.

“Hahahahaha look at you HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Park Jiyeon! You’ll be a dead meat once I got you!”

Jiyeon ran out after hearing Sehun’s threat. But Sehun was off his bed as well, ready to get a revenge on Jiyeon. She ran to the kitchen, and when she saw Sehun was right behind her, Jiyeon rushed into the bathroom in the kitchen. When she’s about to close the door, a greater force then pulled the door from outside before she could lock it. Seeing Sehun burst into the bathroom too, Jiyeon started screaming and let out a panic laugh. She could see Sehun was smirking while taking the showerhead.

“No no I’m sorry! Please spare me Sehun!”

“I have no mercy! Hahaha! Now serve you right.” Sehun then pushed the button to turn on the shower. Water started coming out and Sehun happily sprayed the water towards Jiyeon.

“Wargh it’s cold!”

Their laughter could be heard laughing inside the bathroom. In less than a minute, Jiyeon, still in her pyjamas is now entirely wet from head to toe.

“Serve you right!”

“I only gave you a bottle of water, but you gave me back a full bath? I’ll make sure you get back what you did.”

“That won’t happen. Now excuse me water girl, I’m going out. Go get the towel yourself.”

Sehun then left the bathroom while wiping his wet face. He stopped at the kitchen table to drink some water. While he’s drinking, he could hear sounds of water dropping behind him. He could also feel something doesn’t right is happening. He put the glass and turned around where he saw Jiyeon was standing right behind while suspiciously smiling at him. Sehun noticed she’s hiding something behind her.

“What’s the thing you’re hiding behind your back?” Sehun asked while looking at Jiyeon suspiciously.

“Why searched for it behind me? Everything is on your head.” Jiyeon said smirking.

Sehun confusedly touched his head where he could feel something cold, wet, and sticky. He took a look at his hand where he could see something white on it.

“Do you like it Sehun? It’s a brand new toothpaste hair gel.”

“Yaaaa Park Jiyeon!!!”

Hearing the scream, Jiyeon tried to run but because of the slippery wet floor caused by her entirely wet body itself, she slipped and almost fell onto the floor. But thanks to Sehun because he managed to grab Jiyeon right on time so she didn’t fall, but unfortunately, he grabbed at a wrong place.

“Yah! Where are you touching?!” Hearing Jiyeon’s mad voice, he then realized he’s touching Jiyeon right on her . Sehun quickly removed his hand and looked at Jiyeon nervously. “PANGGG!!!” There, Sehun received a hard slap on his cheek that made him felt dizzy for a few seconds. Jiyeon left into her room after presenting Sehun a slap. After got halted by the slap for a few seconds, Sehun got back his sense although he still looked a bit confused because of the incident.

“What’s wrong with that? I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m his husband. Touching anywhere isn’t wrong. Ouch, she slapped quite hard just now. But then… her body, is not that bad, tchh.” Sehun awkwardly smiled remembering what happened.

 

 

---------------------------

Jiyeon and Sehun walked to the office together that morning but none of them talked. Luhan and Victoria who were there together with them didn’t talk either, instead, both of them felt strange when the endless bickering couple suddenly stayed quite today. Luhan who knew their real relationship, speculated that something had happened between them at home so he decided to not say anything anyway. When they arrived at Sehun’s office room, Jiyeon opened the door and got in first while Sehun stopped at the door to talk with Luhan for a few while. As Jiyeon got in, she then pushed the door to shut it without knowing that Sehun has put his hand at the other side of the door. Once the door about to close, it hits Sehun’s fingers, causing him to shout in pain while pulling away his hand from the door.

“Ouch… my fingers…” Sehun said looking at his fingers with teary eyes because of the unbearable pain he felt.

“Are you okay Sehun?” Luhan worriedly asked.

“I’m okay hyung. I’m going in now. See you later.”

Jiyeon heard Sehun’s voice just now and realized she unintentionally caused the incident. When Sehun walked in, Jiyeon pretended to not care and just let Sehun passed in front of her. Well, she’s only being emotionally because of the incident this morning. She hardly let people touch her body, and this morning, Sehun accidently touched somewhere inappropriate so she turned quite sensitive.

When Sehun was at his table, Jiyeon then secretly eyeing Sehun to check on him. Of course Sehun didn’t know she shut the door, but Jiyeon still felt guilty because Sehun really sounded like he’s in pain just now. He’s now staring at his fingers which have started swelling and a bit redden.

“That must be hurt.” Jiyeon whispered to herself.

Sehun kept touching the fingers making it more painful. Looking at how bad Sehun handled the injury, Jiyeon then decided to help since she’s the one responsible. She took something out from her handbag and hesitantly made her way towards Sehun. Realizing that Jiyeon was approaching, Sehun then hided the swollen fingers under his other hand and then looked at Jiyeon arrogantly.

“Who gave you permission to come near? What are you going to do now? Listen, everything that happened this morning was unintentional. I was just trying to save you but it happened that…”

“AH so noisy! Just shut up and show me your fingers!” Jiyeon then scolded the nervous Sehun.

Sehun got dazed for a second before awkwardly talking. “Uh… w—why?”

Without answering, Jiyeon then grabbed Sehun’s left hand and pulled it over. She could see his fingers were redden and swelled. Jiyeon then sprayed the cooling cream she took from her handbag just now onto Sehun’s fingers and let go of his hand after that.

“What did you put just now? Will it makes my fingers get worse?” Sehun then accused.

Jiyeon then faked a smile and nodded her head. “Bingo! Exactly, you got it right. Your fingers will swell into ‘hulk’ size. Isn’t it nice? You can slap your own face with that giant hand. I’ll leave it here so you can use it anytime you want. Just in case there’s time you need to have a big hand.”

“What? Ya!”

Jiyeon then ignored Sehun and walked back to her table, leaving Sehun being anxious alone. Sehun tried to wipe away the cream with tissues when he finally saw the label on the cream’s small bottle. ‘Cooling Cream: Used for small swelling part only.’

“Ah come on! She fooled me again…”

 

 

 

The atmosphere in the office room was very different today because both Jiyeon and Sehun really stayed silent and didn’t talk to each other. Both of them simply focused on their work, well except for Sehun who sometimes felt pain because his fingers kept pounding in pain, and thanks for Jiyeon’s cream that at least he could reduce the pain a little. Right one minute left before lunch time, the office door suddenly burst opened from outside and someone came in. Seeing that person, Jiyeon only shook her head and showed an annoyed face. Sehun too, secretly sighed seeing that person is Jessica.

“Hey monkey girl.” She greeted Jiyeon, but all she got was a short annoying frown from Jiyeon.

“Whatever you rude girl. Hmm what about my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter