Chapter 21

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 21.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Author’s POV

“Guys! Let’s order some pizzas. I’m so hungry right now. There’s nothing to eat in here.”

That night, Baekhyun wandered around the apartment while rubbing his tummy, saying that he’s hungry and needs to eat something. Sehun came out of his room while annoyingly staring at Baekhyun who couldn’t keep his mouth silent since he came here this evening. He didn’t say anything to Baekhyun and just passed by him to the kitchen to drink some water. Sehun is still pissed off because Baekhyun suddenly appeared and decided to live in the apartment too after knowing Jiyeon lives here as well. Someone had delivered a luggage an hour ago and Baekhyun then demanded to live in Sehun’s room, making him became more pissed and not talking to Baekhyun at all.

“Sehun! Do you want to eat?” Baekhyun asked again while turning on the TV.

“I’m not in the mood of eating. Looking at your face, it makes me lose my appetite.” Sehun rudely answered.

“Come on. What’s so hard about me living here? I was just trying to avoid something bad happen in here.”

“Well for your information, your existence gives me headache. You’re something bad that happened in this apartment. Me and Jiyeon didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yah I’m your brother and it’s not wrong for me to stay in here too.” Baekhyun defended himself.

“Oh so now you know you’re my brother? You never treated me like one before though. Just shut up already hyung.”

After dissing his brother, Sehun then furiously walked back to his room and left Baekhyun alone in the living room. Baekhyun flustered for a minute to hear Sehun’s words but he kept himself calm and not saying anything about that. While he’s watching the TV, his stomach started grumbling begging for food. He woke up from the couch and made his way towards Jiyeon’s room. He knocked the door a few times before calling Jiyeon’s name.

“Jiyeon! Aren’t you hungry? Let’s go out and eat something.” He told.

“Shut up! Just go away!” He heard an angry reply from Jiyeon from inside.

“Why everyone in this apartment are all grumpy and bad-tempered? How can these two live together in this kind of atmosphere?”

Baekhyun pouted and blabbered after hearing Jiyeon’s reply. He then entered Sehun’s room to take his jacket when he saw Sehun is busy with his phone. Kept complaining about the atmosphere, Baekhyun then left the apartment alone to find anything to eat. Well he just didn’t know that the bad atmosphere was caused by him himself because he just ruined the most awaited moment of Sehun and Jiyeon with her appearance in the apartment. Once Baekhyun exited the apartment, Jiyeon heard the sound of door shut so she sneakily went out of her room to check if it’s Baekhyun who left. She sneakily walked to Sehun’s room and slowly opened the door. Once she opened the door, Jiyeon saw Sehun staring at him while resting on the bed alone. Positive that Baekhyun has left, Jiyeon then rushed inside the room and shut the door quickly before sat next to Sehun on the bed while sighing in relief.\

“Where did he go?” Jiyeon asked.

“To eat maybe.” Sehun replied but his eyes couldn’t let go of Jiyeon.

“Is he really gonna stay here Sehun?” Jiyeon asked with a frustrated face.

“I don’t know. Such a troublesome guy.” Sehun replied again but he still couldn’t take his eyes off Jiyeon.

“Yeah, he just pissed me off. Why are you staring at me like that?” Jiyeon finally asked.

“Now I realized you’re so beautiful, like a goddess. Before this I kept telling myself that you’re a plain girl without manner. But now… you’re the most stunning person I ever see in my whole life.” Sehun said to Jiyeon, almost sounded like whispering.

“You changed in a blink of eyes Sehun. Sometimes my heart doubts you… I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. I never changed, I just learned. I knew the second I met you there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. The something I needed, it was just YOU.” Sehun then told, moved closer to Jiyeon, and grabbed Jiyeon’s hand.

“Please stop making me fluttered like crazy…” Jiyeon said as Sehun is now staring right into her eyes.

“Shall we proceed to the next stage? I haven’t got enough with the kiss before.” Sehun beamed and teasingly leaned closer to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon didn’t answer and just show her adorable smile when Sehun leaned closer to her. She cupped Sehun’s face with both of her soft hands and gently it, still smiling. Sehun just couldn’t control his heart and couldn’t wait any longer until he finally wrapped his arms around Jiyeon’s body and passionately kissed her lips, showing that he’s really in a deep love right now. Nothing was more perfect when Jiyeon replied the kiss, making Sehun’s heart throbbing like crazy. But then, the kiss was stopped by the sudden door bell ringing, showing that someone is outside right now.

“Ahhh who?!” Sehun exclaimed sounded so furious.

“Let’s go.” Jiyeon then got up and walked outside towards the main door followed by Sehun.

Sehun looked at the CCTV and saw Baekhyun outside kept pressing the bell. He looked at Jiyeon briefly before sighing, showing his annoyed feeling. “I still haven’t had enough.” Sehun said making Jiyeon laughed.

“Maybe next time. I’m not going to come out anymore since Baekhyun has returned. Goodnight Sehun.” Jiyeon said before she advanced towards Sehun and give him a soft peck on his cheek before running back to her room.

“Good night…” Sehun replied looking lost after receiving the peck. He touched his cheek where Jiyeon kissed just now while staring at Jiyeon until she disappeared in her room.

“Yah Sehun open the door now!!!” Baekhyun’s voice was heard outside, bringing Sehun back to his sense.

“Aish this hyung always ruined the atmosphere!”

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

The next day, Sehun, Jiyeon and Baekhyun encountered at the living room after getting ready to work. The always-bright Baekhyun then happily greeted Jiyeon good morning while waving at her when seeing Jiyeon approached them. But all he got from Jiyeon was a mad glare and small huffed. Sehun only looked at Jiyeon without saying anything even though he really wanted to go next to Jiyeon and kiss her right away. Lately, he can’t control his heart anymore because he kept thinking of making contact with Jiyeon no matter where they are. Realizing that the situation is not right, so he just hold himself from pulling Jiyeon closer to him and kiss her like last night.

“So… how are we going to the mall?” Baekhyun then asked.

“I drive there.” Sehun half-heartedly answered.

“Oh! You drive now? I thought you hate driving alone because you’re just lazy.”

“Shut up hyung. Stop questioning everything I do.” Sehun reprimanded.

“I’m not going with you guys. I’ll just ride a bus there. So… I’ll get going first.” Jiyeon cut in to inform she’s going to take the bus.

“But….” Sehun was about to say something but he stopped when Jiyeon suddenly looked at him in his eyes long, sending him a signal to not stop her from going.

“See you there.” Jiyeon said and exited the door first, leaving Sehun and Baekhyun in the apartment.

“Is she really going to ride the bus Sehun? Should we stop her and just drag her with us? Riding a bus will be hard because there’s so many people and she might have to stand in the bus. That’ll be dangerous. Some bad guys might do something to her and take chance. She’s beautiful and her whole self can easily attract guys’ eyes so….”

“Shut up hyung! Let’s just go now. I wish I can seal your noisy mouth. Ugh!” Sehun scolded as Baekhyun didn’t stop talking.

“Fine. I was just saying. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

I arrived at the mall and rushed to my office to check if Jiyeon is already in there. Once I entered the office, I don’t see Jiyeon anywhere in there and her table is still empty though. I guess she hasn’t arrived yet. Taking the bus might take some times to arrive. It’s okay, she’ll arrive soon. I just need to wait. Moreover, work hour hasn’t start yet. I walked to my table and put my bag on the table before sitting down. It’s five minutes to 9.30 a.m. but Jiyeon’s silhouette still can’t be seen anywhere. Baekhyun hyung’s words than came into my mind. What if she gets into trouble? She might have to stand in the bus and with her beautiful appearance, who won’t look at her? What if someone do something bad?

I got up from the chair and started walking back and forth in the office, and sometimes peeking at the door to check if she’s coming yet or not. I admitted that I started feeling worry. I took out my mobile phone and quickly called her number. A few seconds passed but she didn’t answer the call. I called again but just like before, she didn’t answer it. I can’t be patient longer because bad thoughts filled my mind right now. We’re just in the beginning of our relationship and I don’t want to end it here. With Baekhyun hyung came into our apartment and ruin the atmosphere, and I won’t let other thing to stop us as well. I decided to go out and find her. I hurried to the door but right before I could open it, the door burst open from outside and hit me right on my face, causing me to fall down on the floor. I murmured in pain loudly when the door hit me because it’s seriously painf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter