Chapter 26

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 26.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

The Valentine’s Day celebration they held was so fun! Me and Sehun didn’t even go to our office room yet and spent our time here enjoying the celebration together with others. We only left to the office after having our lunch, even though we barely had our lunch since we ate too much chocolate at the celebration. After lunch time ended, Sehun and I went up to the office. I put the roses Sehun gave onto my table and I saw Sehun went straight to the rest area before started his head. What’s with him? He looked okay just now, but he looked sick so suddenly. I quickly made my way there and sat on the couch next to him.

“What’s happening?” I asked in concern.

“My head hurts. Maybe because I ate too much chocolates just now.” Chanyeol said, still his forehead.

“Who on earth got headache just because eating too much chocolates?”

“Me. Can you got me a glass of plain water?”

I stood up and took pouring a glass of water before bringing it back to Sehun. I handed the glass to him and sit back. He drank the water in one go. He’s having quite a weak body as a guy. Of course it makes me worried a lot to see he suddenly became sick, “Sehun, you need to lie down. You might feel better after that. Here, put your head onto my lap and I’m gonna give you a light head massage.” I said while patting my lap.

“Thanks Jiyeon.” Sehun said before adjusting his position and lied down with his head onto my lap.

“Your head is so heavy. You really are a stone-headed.”

“Haha stop it Jiyeon. You makes me wanna laugh.”

I stop talking after that and started gently caressing his head. Sehun close his eyes looking so comfortable when I caressed his head. I bowed down a little a give a soft peck onto his forehead, “With the power of my kiss, the pain will soon disappear.”

“Kiss me more, Jiyeonnie.” Sehun opened his eyes upon receiving the peck.

He then lifted up his right hand and touched my cheek with his long fingers. He looked directly into my eyes, making my heart melted infinitely. His slight smile is enough to shake my heart, and his gaze really make mind become empty, filled by him and only him. I bowed down again and leaned closer to his face before my lips landed right onto his soft lips. After a few seconds, the kiss ended as I pulled away.

“Jiyeon, which part of my body you like the most?” I stunned to hear his question.

“Why are you asking me this?”

“Just tell me.”

“First of all, I like your eyes, and also your lips. Then… aha! Your broad shoulder, your wide chest, your abs, your muscle, and… that’s all.” I listed out everything that come into my mind.

“As for me… this is what I like the most.”

“Yah!” He pointed at my chest with his lips. This guy is so naughty.

“I’m just kidding. The thing I like the most is your soft lips that I couldn’t resist.” Sehun said and then got up from my lap.

Once he got up, Sehun then moved closer to me before putting his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. He started playing with my fingers. Somehow, I got fascinated to see his long pretty fingers. I don’t know why he suddenly changed into this position, but I like it when he had his arm around me because it makes me feel secured, like he’s protecting me. Getting comfortable, I rest my head on his broad shoulder and soon after, he gave me a light peck on my forehead.

“You headache has gone?”

“No, I still can feel the pain, but I just wanna be with you like this.”

“I think you’re just tired. You should go back home first and rest well. It’s okay, I can go back alone later.”

“If I’m going back, you have to come with me Jiyeon.”

“No I can’t.”

Sehun looked like he’s going to force me to go home with him too but if I follow him, what will people say then? I’m not sick. Sehun was just about to say something when the door burst open revealing Baekhyun standing there with a big smile, but then the smile disappeared in less than a second when he saw us together on the couch. Sehun is looking mad that Baekhyun opened the door without knocking, but he didn’t say anything probably because of his headache.

“Why?” I asked Baekhyun.

“Uhm, Jiyeon. Can you come to my room now? Someone is waiting for you in there.”

“Who?”

“Chanyeol.”

When he mentioned Chanyeol’s name, I got chills all over my body while looking at Sehun nervously. He looks confused but he didn’t say anything. I stood up from the couch followed by Sehun, “Sehun, just go back first and take a good rest, okay?” I convinced him and it’s relieving when he nodded his head understandingly.

“Take care going back alone later.”

“Okay. You too take care, and drive safely.”

After that, I quickly followed Baekhyun to his room and left Sehun alone. I hope he gets home safely. It’s nerve-wrecking though when Baekhyun mentioned Chanyeol’s name just now, but I guess Sehun just assumed oppa as my friend. I really wanna tell Sehun, but… not yet. I ran into the room and as soon as I saw oppa, I dashed towards him and quickly hugged him happily. It feels great to hear oppa’s bright laughter. When he suddenly tighten the hug, I automatically pushed him away. Don’t forget, except for Sehun and father, I could hardly let anyone else touch me. Oppa is an exception, but when he’s acting too clingy then it’s a big no-no. After breaking the hug, I turned around and saw Baekhyun suddenly rushed outside the room, leaving us together.

“What’s with him oppa?”

“Maybe he’s going to the washroom or he just wanted to leave us. Ignore him.”

“Why are you here oppa?”

“I miss you. I came to visit since I heard there’s Valentine’s Day celebration. I was hoping to find a partner here, but I didn’t find any. Hahaha!”

“Who dared to approach you when there were a bunch of tough bodyguards around you oppa?”

“I guess you’re right. I’ll find my miss right soon. Since you’re now living a happy life, I want it too. So… when will I get a nephew or niece?” Oppa said and showed his naughty smile.

“Sehun’s dad asked me the same thing. Everyone just wants me to have a baby or what? Sehun never mentioned about it though.”

“Maybe he’s just not ready yet. Jiyeon, let’s go and eat at home today. It’s so boring to eat alone every time I came back from work. Although I’m living in a big mansion, the house are just empty. Father and mother rarely came home, and you’re living with your husband. Just do me a favor this once and eat with oppa, okay?”

“I’d like to eat with you too oppa. You must be feeling so lonely so I’ll accompany you today.”

“What about Sehun?”

“He’s gone back home just now. He’s not feeling well, but I guess it won’t bother him if I make some times for you. He’ll just rest at home.”

“Okay then. Let’s go.”

We exited the room and saw Baekhyun standing near the elevator while blankly staring around. What’s with him? We approached him who seemed to not realize we’re here. Why he suddenly looked lost. Chanyeol oppa must have noticed it too because he started tapping Baekhyun’s shoulder a few times when we reached him. Baekhyun got back his sense after that and quickly forced out a smile once he noticed us. Baekhyun is becoming strange and different lately. He’s usually lively and bright.

“Baekkie, thanks for lending your room. We’ll go home now.” Oppa then told him.

“Jiyeon too? Are you going with Chanyeol? Sehun…”

“What’s with Sehun, oppa? He’s not feeling well just now. I’ll make sure to go back as soon as I finish dinner.” I explained to Baekhyun who still looked slightly lost.

“Oh okay then. Take care guys.” Baekhyun oppa said and started smiling awkwardly.

I don’t have time to investigate why he’s acting all weird and awkward like that. Maybe because he’s still not familiar seeing me with Chanyeol. It’s must be hard for him to accept the reality that I’m the president’s daughter, that’s why he’s acting bewildered and awkward. After that, we entered the elevator and left him.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

I entered the apartment that night after coming back from having dinner with Chanyeol oppa at home. I was supposed to come back home as soon as the dinner ended, but oppa suddenly asked me to watch movie with him, and I ended up leaving a lot later than planned. As soon as I entered the apartment, I got surprised to see it’s dark in there. Sehun isn’t here? I switched on all the lights and now I can see the empty spaces clearly. Why the lights were all off? I put my handbag, jacket and some foods I brought from home onto the table before making my way to Sehun’s room. When I open the door to his room, the light is on and I can see Sehun’s body lying on the bed with the blanket covering his whole body. I guess he stayed in the room since evening without going out at all, that’s why the lights were all off just now. Is he sleeping? He must still not feeling well. He really makes me worried, what should I do?

I silently sat on the bed next to his body and kept staring at his sleeping face. He must be so tired. I gently caressed his head, showing the fondness towards him. But then, he slowly opened his eyes and let out a sighed once he saw me. I didn’t mean to wake him up though. Sehun get his back off the bed and sleepily talked to me, “What time is it? You just arrived?”

“It’s almost nine. Yeah, I brought some freshly brewed soup for you. You head still hurts?” I asked while getting onto the bed and moved closer to him.

“I don’t feel like eating. And the headache is getting worse. I need to lie down for a while.” Sehun said while his forehead a few times before throwing his body back onto the bed.

“It looks bad. Have you eaten the medicine? Should I go get you some?” I asked full of concern looking at how bad his condition is right now.

“No I don’t need any medicine. Just stay with me.” Sehun said with his eyes tightly closed.

“Okay.”

I lied down next to Sehun and started caressing his head again. I hate seeing him in pain like this. But what can I do? I hope the pain will gone soon. I’m so tired right now, but I can’t sleep, Sehun needs me. I looked at his face long. He has been breathing heavily since just now, he must be in pain. I touched his face with my fingers, still lying close next to his body.

“Jiyeon, can I ask you something?” Sehun suddenly talked with his eyes still closed.

“Uhm, what?”

“Why did Chanyeol wanna see you? What were you guys talking about?” I got startled to hear his question but I quickly calmed myself.

“Huh? Uhh… it’s pretty much nothing. Just a short useless talk.”

“Really? Why were you coming back so late? Were you having dinner with him?” He asked again.

“Y—yeah. I was having dinner with him.” I decided to just be frank.

“Who is he to you Jiyeon? Is he really a friend? Or more than that?” Sehun opened his eyes and turned his head looking at me.

“Of course. Why? Don’t you trust me Sehun?”

“I really wish that I will never doubt on you. But…”

“Actually Sehun, I have a secret. I really wanna tell you, but it’s the truth I couldn’t speak. Don’t worry, I’m not cheating on you with other guy.” I tried to convi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter