Chapter 8

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 08.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon was wandering around the hall alone, or to make it clear, she just managed to escape Baekhyun. She is now regretting her action to use Baekhyun to talk to Sehun and Jessica. After that, Baekhyun started being clingy to her and kept chasing after her everywhere she goes. She just didn’t know how to get rid of Baekhyun because he’s too loud and disturbing, especially when there were so many people around right now.

“Oppa was right when he said Sehun’s brother which is in the same age as him looked somewhat y. Which is Baekhyun, just like oppa himself.”

Jiyeon blabbered alone while slipping through the people in the hall. Now she couldn’t see Baekhyun anywhere anymore. She also couldn’t find Sehun anywhere after he left with Jessica just now. She looked around, checking if there’s someone she knew, but all she saw were middle-aged people, which may be her father’s business partners and business friends. Jiyeon sighed boringly and started swaying her body around, more likely dancing to the waltz music to kill all the boredoms, without even caring if people were giving weird stares at a young girl who’s dancing alone. But then, the clumsy Jiyeon suddenly hit onto someone near there for dancing while shutting her eyes.

“Uh the drink!” Jiyeon heard a guy exclaimed after she suddenly bumped into someone.

“I apologize from the bits of my heart, please forgive me for my irresponsible doing.” Jiyeon said without looking to the guy and started bowing down so lowly.

“You speak… a little bit funny for me to hear. But still, I forgive you to the bits of my heart too. At least I saved my drink.” He replied when Jiyeon was still bowing down too politely.

“Myungsoo, I heard your voice half-shouting just now. And why does this girl bowing down like her head would touch the ground?” Another guy appeared and his voice stimulated Jiyeon’s sense right away.

Jiyeon looked up to check if she had heard it wrong, but she doesn’t. “Park Chanyeol, did you just insulted me about my bowing?”

“Oh it’s you Park Jiyeon. No wonder, who else could be weirder than you in this hall?” Chanyeol said holding his laugh.

“Who else, you of course.” The guy Jiyeon bumped into simply insulted Chanyeol.

“Nice friend you got here Chanyeol oppa.” Jiyeon said while smiling bitterly at Chanyeol’s friend.

“Nice friend your . This is Myungsoo, my best friend since high school. And Myungsoo, this girl is… someone I knew, Jiyeon. Just bear her weirdness a little. You might not want to get even closer to her because she’s a real freak.” Chanyeol playfully teased Jiyeon.

“You should mind your words as a president’s son you know.” Jiyeon told Chanyeol before she then looked at Myungsoo. “And you, pity you for having a best friend like him. What a mess, right?” Jiyeon asked Myungsoo.

“Nothing else I can say than, you’re right. He’s a bit mess, but still… nothing I can do because he’s my best friend. Anyway, nice to meet you Jiyeon.” Myungsoo replied while handing out his hand to shake hand with Jiyeon.

“You might not want to shake hand with her Myungsoo.” Chanyeol suddenly warned, making Myungsoo confused.

“Yeah exactly. No shaking hands.” Jiyeon suddenly said before she then slapped Myungsoo’s hand with her hand.

“Ouch!” Myungsoo murmured after receiving the hand slap.

“Chanyeol oppa, can you tell me where I can find President Park? I need to wish him a great birthday wishes for his 50th birthday.” Jiyeon asked, completely ignoring Myungsoo who’s his red hand that was just received a slap from Jiyeon.

“You will find him at the corner near the stage. Now go and don’t come back.” Chanyeol pushed Jiyeon towards the way he’s saying.

“What an adorable girl she is.” Myungsoo told Chanyeol, still his hand.

“That girl just slapped your hand and you called her adorable? You’re so adorable yourself for having that pure mind. Now if you don’t mind, I have to go and stay with my father. Make sure you don’t bump into Jiyeon again or you’ll be dead. Don’t you ever show any interest to her even if she passed by. You might be dead for that too.” Chanyeol advised Myungsoo before leaving.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Excuse me.”

Jiyeon slowly said when she approached a group of two man and one woman near the stage, shifting their attention towards Jiyeon who’s awkwardly standing near them. As the eyes were on her, Jiyeon started looking down but slowly made her steps closer to the three people. One of the man there couldn’t help but to show his huge interest towards Jiyeon. While the woman next to him started to get all teary in her eyes. Another man there kept staring like he had seen someone familiar in front of him.

“Jiyeon… you’re here?” The man said, spreading his arms widely.

Jiyeon walked into his arms and hugged the classy and handsome old man tightly. She then whispered onto his ears, “Happy 50th birthday… father.”

“Thanks… thanks for coming.” The old man thanked while patting Jiyeon’s back gently.

“Come here, dear.” The woman the dragged Jiyeon closer to her and hugged her for a few seconds.

“Wait… young lady, you’re the girl that shouted at Chanyeol when he’s having a visit here, right?” The other man said, making Jiyeon seemed confused for a little while.

“You did Jiyeonnie? Chanyeol must feel offended right? Hahaha. By the way, this is the owner of this mall, apparently my old friend, Mr. Oh. ” Jiyeon’s father said.

“Good evening, Mr. Oh.” Jiyeon greeted.

“Can I join you guys?” Chanyeol suddenly appeared, making the awkward situation turned a little brighter.

“Sure Chanyeollie. See who’s here. I’m so glad to see Jiyeon is here. Nothing can explain how much I miss her being so close to me like this.” The president said while smiling at Jiyeon.

“Me too, President Park. But afraid, I have to go now. Have a great birthday. See you soon.” Jiyeon said, acting like she’s not a part of the family in front of Sehun’s dad.

 

Mr. Park, Mrs. Park and Chanyeol were flustered when Jiyeon suddenly left among the crowd in front of them. Only Mr. Oh was strangely staring at Jiyeon who has disappeared. The president suddenly looked upset on his very own birthday party, when his daughter wouldn’t acknowledge him as her father in front of outsider, just because she hates attention.

“She’s my daughter… and she called me President Park. She called me President Park instead of father. I really wish I can protect her with my own hands, but she won’t let me pass the barrier she has put around herself.” Mr. Park suddenly said in grieve.

“Father… you have to excuse her for being like that. We all knew her. It’s not that she hates you, she’s just being overprotective to herself.” Chanyeol persuaded his father.

“Wait… you mean that young girl, she’s your daughter? Your daughter is working in my mall?” Sehun’s dad finally responded to the family drama happened in front of him.

“She works here? Chanyeol? You knew?” Mrs. Park then asked eagerly.

“Yeah, she works here as one of the executive’s assistant. She only started last week.” Chanyeol explained to the elders.

“One of the executive’s assistant? Luhan and Baekhyun… they both have their own fixed assistants. I wonder if she’s… Sehun’s assistant?” Mr. Oh started identifying.

“I need your help. Please, help me this once. All your three sons are here right? They are all here right?” The president grabbed Sehun’s dad shoulders.

“Yeah why? I will help you with all my might, but what about my sons?” Sehun’s dad confusedly asked.

“Can I take one of them as my son-in-law? I can’t protect her because I can’t even get close to her, but since she’s working together with your sons, I think one of them can protect Jiyeon in behalf of me.” The president said a bit desperate, but still calm.

“It’s such an honor for me. But there are three of them, which one should be your son-in-law?” Sehun’s dad asked.

“Excellent father! I agree with you. I think I know which one suit Jiyeon the best.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter